CH 41

Warning(s): Mentions of sex, lots of aftercare and Ushijima being husband material (?)

Gentle strokes stirred you up from your deep slumber, making you let out a sleepy hum before your eyelids fluttered open. A comforting warmth travelled through your bare thighs as you adjusted to the bright room from the morning sun. Once you have gotten a good sense from waking up, your pupils fixated on the man laying next to you. "Good morning, my love." His minty breath hit your skin lightly. "Morning, Toshi..." You still felt a little drowsy as your body starting warming up to start the day. He propped himself up with an arm's support, almost as if hovering above you to take a closer look.

He thumbed the flesh of the skin connecting your hip and thigh while you took in his most natural state. His hair was not parted to the side and a slight stubble was growing out from his chin and jawline along with his sculpted upper body filled with muscles. Your eyes widened when you spotted red lines in his chest and you were sure there were more on his back. "Do they hurt, Toshi? I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to." You apologized and reached for the scratch marks, tracing them carefully. "They don't hurt, darling. Don't you worry, hm?" He pecked your cheekbone. Ushijima pulled you closer to him as your breasts pressed against his broad chest, making you hiss. The thick blanket was lifted to reveal your still naked body to him as Ushijima's eyes softened. "You should worry more about yourself..." His deep voice sounded in your ears as you shook your head in assurance that you were feeling alright.

Ushijima grazed the hickey- tainted skin on your breasts with the back of his fingers and felt you snuggling closer to him. After cuddling for a few more moments in bed while indulging in your boyfriend's deep morning voice and soft touches, it was time to get ready for the day. You propped yourself up in a sitting position with the support of your arms as you lifted yourself to a sitting position. A whimper escaped your lips as the soreness felt on your lower regions started building up.

Ushijima attended to you and was about to hold you to a standing position when you stopped him. He asked what was wrong as you looked away while shaking your head. "Just don't want it to stain the sheets." You uttered in embarrassment, recalling that Ushijima came in you last night. His lips tilted in adoration and went to cup your cheeks to make you look at him, "There's nothing to be ashamed of, love. I'll just carry you to the bathroom and clean you up, hm?" Nodding, you were carefully lifted in a bridal position and led to the bathroom.

While the tub was being filled, you sat by the counter with Ushijima before you. He instructed you to widen your legs while wringing a warm towel. His eyes glanced at you from the side seeing how embarrassed and shy you were from how you hugged yourself. "What's wrong? You feeling alright, love?" He placed a hand on your kneecap. "I just feel embarrassed." Ushijima listened without commenting on it to not pry you. "Would you like some alone time?" He suggested sweetly. Shaking your head, your heart thumped when a kiss was planting on your forehead as words of assurance from him made you feel better. Soon after, your legs were spread apart to allow Ushijima to wipe the slight leakage spilling from your womanhood.

"Toshi?" He hummed in acknowledgment, a sign for you to carry on. "You cum a lot..." You commented shyly. Ushijima chuckled and got between your legs for closer proximity. "Is that a good or bad thing?" He towered over you and placed the used towel aside as he was done cleaning you up. You looked away and shrugged and felt Ushijima lowering your legs propped on the counter to let it hang below it. "Do you regret it?" He asked as your eyes widened, knowing what he was referring to. You shook your head in response and held his hands into yours, telling him it was your decision and he does not need to feel that way. "I trust you, Toshi. That's why I told you to, you know, ejaculate in me." Ushijima felt relieved hearing those words and appreciated how much you placed your trust in him to carry out such an intimate act. "Thank you for trusting me, my love." He leaned down to peck your lips sweetly and carried you to the warm lavender scented bath.

After enjoying some alone time in the bath, you got up and dried yourself before turning to get dressed. There was already a pile of clothes neatly folded and on top of them was a pantyliner. Your heart fluttered at the sight knowing that this was your sweet boyfriend's doing and started to get dressed. Ushijima sat on the couch with breakfast ready on the coffee table. He heard the bedroom's door clicking open followed by footsteps as he turned his head to face you. He motioned you to him and sat you on his lap with a cup of earl grey tea in a hand as the other helped you situate yourself on him. You gladly took the aromatic tea from his hand, taking a few sips before melting into him.

"Did you put on the pantyliner? I read that semen can leak for as long as a day after unprotected sex. Thought I'll grab you one for your comfort through the day." Ushijims rubbed your thighs with his large hands. You nodded and kissed his cheek in gratitude, "Of course, Toshi. Thank you. You're so sweet." You smiled up at him, making his heart flutter. He nodded with a blush before reminding you to change every three to four hours.

You could not stop staring at the scratch marks scattered on his chest and back whenever he leaned forward to grab an item from the coffee table. You felt guilty and sat up a little to trace them lightly. "I'll apply aloe vera gel on them later, baby. Especially your back... Gosh." Ushijima hummed in delight when he felt you kissing the scratches while running his fingers through your hair. "It's okay, love. They don't hurt." "But I don't want to leave possible scars on my handsome baby's body." You pouted up at him. Ushijima went 'Error 404' at the sight but what broke him further was you kissing his face especially the short ones on his lips. You were such a giver in the physical touch department and he loved it, especially when it was coming from the woman he loved and adored the most.