1

[TRIGGER WARNINGL⚠️: THIS SERIES CONTAINS, MENTION OF BLOOD, MURDER AND  SEVERAL VIOLENT CRIMES. DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU GET EASILY TRIGGERED BY SUCH CONTENT.]

News of the day: “A man in his 50’s found dead in the alley. His eyes were gouged out, with several cuts on the body. A little ‘P’ was inscribed on his neck. Police are trying their best to find out the killer. Stay tuned with us, and avoid roaming at late night hours out of your houses.”

“Are you seeing this Lena? People these days go around killing humans. Without even bothering they have a family to take care of. How can someone inhumanely be this insane?” Joe, an old man watching the news, said to his wife.

“Stop watching such things, you’ll watch this now, later you’ll go around telling everyone. Scaring them as well.” Joe sighed, sitting down on the chair. He was a man in his early 60’s. His children had moved out of the country for business purposes.

“Aish, you really swore to judge everyone, haven't you?” Lena placed the freshly baked pastry on the table. “Our old neighbours are moving out. I wonder who will come next?”
__________________________________

Biting your inner cheek you swipe a strand of hair irritating your eyes. A pair of arms wrap around your waist. “Ready?” Kissing your nape he smiles at you. “Of course chim, you think I’ll be late on the first day of my work?” Jimin chuckled.

“Let’s go now.” Side sheathing his left arm on your hip he starts walking to the car. “All the best, take care of yourself. Make sure to call me if anything goes wrong.” Pecking your forehead he drops you off in front of the big building.

-Y/N'S POV-

A little introduction about who I am? Park Y/N, Jimin’s legally wedded wife. He’s a dance instructor. While me? I work as a business corporator. Recently we moved to another city. Since Jimin was transferred here.

“Good Morning I’m Park Y/N. I've been appointed here as the new financial head of the marketing department.” Showing my appointment letter, I smile slightly. “Welcome mam, you’ll have to meet with our CEO before sanctioning your work.”

Formality talks, as always. Isn’t this boring? Of course it is. “3rd floor, first room.” Handing me a file she instructs. “Ok.” Climbing in the empty lift, I press the button. The sound of my phone ringing alerts me. A beam instantly curves up my lips answering it.

“What’s my love doing?” He chimed from the other side. “Can’t stay a second without me ha?” Teasing him, my back rests on the cold wall. I’m sure he must be pouting right now. “Jimin, I'm here, the CEO wants to interview me.”

“Keep me on call. I'm curious what  sort of questions do these CEOs ask?” “Sure.” Shoving the phone in my pocket, I step out of the elevator. A bright gold shiny door was the first thing to be seen. “May I come in?” Knocking on the door, I politely ask.

“Yes.” A hoarse voice yelled from inside. Pushing the door open, my eyes met with a man in his 40’s whose front tooth was pure yellow and slightly broken. “The CEO is absent, so I’ll be the one interviewing you today miss.” That crooked grin on his face wasn’t unnoticed by me.

“Take a seat.” What an interesting meeting this is. “You have an amazing quota Y/N, at such a young age you’re appointed as the head of the marketing department.” Tell me something new. “Thank you.” He moved himself closer to me.

“Do you know? After reviewing your progress. I can strongly confirm you deserve a better position. How about working as the vice president under me?” Chuckling wickedly he offers a new position. “That’s really considerate of you sir. However, I’m fine with my current designated job in your company.”

That ugly smile on his face grew wider. “Oh! Come on Y/N you could get it the easy way, then working your ass off for years. Spend a night with me, and I’ll put in a word with the CEO to promote you.” How silly this man is.

“I’m not a slut to sell myself off for an extra hundred bucks. Now should we continue the interview?” His face fell. Not my fault. “You may leave.” Angrily gritting his teeth he dismissed the interview. More like him trying to get into my pants.

“Hello chim, I’ll call you in the evening.” Settling my stuff in my cabin I inform hanging up the call. “Such hectic tasks on the first day of work? These people seem to test me. Nevermind I’m Y/N none can compete with me.”

-9:30 P.M.-

“Jimin come down, let's have dinner.” Plating the food on the table, I shout out his name. This man never listens to me. Tying my hair up in a messy bun, I walk down the stairs. It’s obvious when he isn’t answering me. He must be there.

“You're back here again?” Placing a hand on his shoulder I press my lips in a thin line. “Of course I had to. Wanna join me?” The man sitting on the chair with his mouth taped feared seeing me. “Aww your playing torture-torture?” Picking up a knife I stand beside him.

“Yes I am. How dare he speak so ostentatiously to my wife?” Licking my dry lips, my hands as a normal instinct lung, the knife in his left thigh. “I’ve done my part. Sadly, I’ve got a lot of work on hand today. I’ll join you some other day.” Kissing his cheek my eyes darkened.

“Mr Mo, meet him, he's my husband Park Jimin. Your stay here in our basement will be taken care of by him. Now if you may excuse me.” Removing the plaster of his face, I hear a loud scream satisfying my ears. What a pleasant sound.

“Go easy on him ok? He’s my boss.” Playfully glaring at him, I sway my hips exiting the room.

“Guess, I’ll be eating dinner alone today?”

-THE NEXT DAY-

“Mr Mo Hyun, working in the arsenal enterprises, reportedly was found dead in a dump valley. His tongue was mercilessly removed from his throat and placed in his pocket with a note stating: “sweet words need to be habituated.”

“On conducting an autopsy of his body it’s proven this is the same killer ‘p.’ Police are working on hunting down this killer. We highly advise you to be aware of your surroundings. Stay home, stay safe.”

Snuggling myself close to him, dressed in one of his oversize t-shirts and my joggers, I look up to face him. “Wasn’t this kill far more fun than our previous one?” “It definitely was.” Winking at me, he chortled. “Foolish people. If only they knew ‘p’ isn’t one rather two. Afterall, we are the infamous Psycho couple.”