14

“Hands up,” a gun was placed on my head. Jimin had run away as I had instructed him to do so. “Officer, I'm innocent.” Speaking in my defence I try convincing him. “We saw you standing behind the pillar, the view of the gun point was perfectly shot from where you had stood.”

Ugh! Stupid CCTV cameras. Without any further complaints I chose to stay silent. Another major reason was Hyun and Ryu paralysed near the elevators gawking at me. They’d have definitely witnessed Jimin killing him. My hands were cuffed taking me in custody. As I walked past them I mouthed “don’t you dare.” Ryu’s panicked state gave out the hint that she took up the message seriously.

Shoving me in the police car like a wild animal. They brought me to the station. “Spill the truth, why did you kill him?” There was a metal rod in her hand scaring me. “I did not kill him, I’m innocent. I happened to pass by from there. You could see I was equally shocked when the gun shot was heard.”

The idea of them checking the security footage was a bad one. Considering me and Jimin had got together inside. His face however wasn’t shown in it. Due to the mask. Gladly, somewhere he acted wisely. Hope he’s fine and doesn’t act rashly again because of his anger issues.

“Beat her up,” my breath hitched at her statement. “Officer, you cannot touch me. I’ve been taken under custody without any evidence or an arrest warrant issued in my name. On the contrary of you doubting me. I could sue you on the verdict of torturing an innocent civilian.”

She harshly gripped my jaw. “You’ll teach me law? Who the fuck are you?” Chuckling at her statement I grit my teeth. “A citizen who casts vote and pays tax from which you get your salary.” Shaking my face she pushed me down. My body slumped on the chair at her discourteous act. “You’ll be facing hell. The moment I find proof against you, I’d personally give you a trip to hell.”

Doesn’t she take me so damn lightly? Jimin won’t let you touch me. Over confident dumb bitch. Wait and watch for his arrival.

I was thrown into a dirty prison with nasty appearance criminals. I know I am one among them. But my style of crime is different. They look so worn out and this cell smells so filthy.

I’d definitely end up puking if I’d stay here for another second. “What did you do? Stole someone’s purse? Or pick-pocket?” The fuck is wrong with this bitch? “I'm not a cheap peasant like you. I work for a reputable company. This is all just a misunderstanding.” The girls sitting in the corner ogled their brows at my statement.

“Ehh! We are aware of girls like you. You lure men with your beauty and then lay a hand on their wealth.” Threatening me with a pocket knife her minions circled around me. Girlie keeps the knife down. It ain’t your play thing, kids should be aware of sharp objects. She thinks I’d get scared of that little knife?

I’ve used indescribable weapons to torture my victims. This little knife can’t do shit to me. Swaying the knife in the air she inched it closer to my face. “Behave as I demand you to. Or-” Elbowing her straight in the stomach, I snatch the knife from her hand. Placing it on her neck.

“Or what would you do? Scare me with your little toy? Don’t mess with me. I’m not your usual naive woman. Anticipating a man to save her. Now who’s the bigger spoon here?” Head locking her I put pressure on her throat.

Those ugly girls had started taking steps backwards. Pointing the knife in their direction I demand for an answer. “It’s you,” one of them whispered. “Good, now go and sit there with this fatso. Don’t fucking speak to me or irritate me got it? Disobey my orders and I won't hesitate to slither your throats.”

Hustling her body, I sit down on that muddy ground. Covering my nose at the foul smell. These people stink so bad. Once I return home, I’ll have to take a long ass shower. To erase this smell of me. Can’t risk showing up in front of Jimin as a smelly woman. Who stinks worse than a rotted fish. I’m waiting for you Jimin.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin’s hand slides across the table, crockeries break down at his strong applied force. Dried tears, summoning with fresh pair ones was seen on his face. “I’m sorry Y/N I should have listened to you.” Grabbing his hair in misery his voice cracked, falling on his knees. This was beyond his imagination. You are being punished for the sin he committed.

“I’ll remove you from there, do not worry.” His legs ached, after the sudden run and car racing he had done to reach home and hide himself. Jimin’s mind had totally turned blank, having no idea on how to save you?

If you were present with him right now. You'd have probably come up with a good solution and eliminated him from a dangerous and tricky situation like this. But today, when it came to you. He was helpless. “I’ll try my best to get you out of prison. Wait for me love.”

-THE NEXT DAY-

“Who are you here to meet?” The officer inquired his attention was completely devoted to the paperwork he was scribbling on. “Park Y/N,” his brows furrowed. “What is your relation with her?” “I’m her husband.” He gave him a displeased glance.

“Cell 304, you failed in controlling and taming your wife. She’s killing people. Want me to tame her?” Crookedly grinning, he runs a hand on his beard. Jimin understood his indirect notation.

“It would be good for both parties if people mind their own business. That’s a mutual feeling.” The officer was shocked at his blunt reply. Excusing him away.

You stood at the other side, he eyed you to pick up the phone. “Hi Y/N!” He whispered, biting his lower lip. “Hey, won’t you address me as wifey? Do I look weird? Guess prison’s atmosphere is changing me as per its accordance.” Joking, you chuckled. Jimin knew it wasn’t a joke. The discomfort in your body language and speech was noticed by him.

“I’ll get you out of here soon. We’ll hire the best lawyer for you.” Jimin held your finger from the steel netted bars. “I couldn’t sleep last night since you weren’t in my arms.” A lone tear slipped out of his eyes followed by many others. “Me too, I had this nightmare in which you left me. After I was permanently imprisoned. You won't ever leave me right?”

Feeling his hand from the other side you stare into his eyes. “Never I won't ever abandon you. Your nightmare is ridiculous. Do you think I could survive without you? Once you’re out we are moving cities ok?”

He murmured the last part audible enough only for you to hear. The guard standing a few feet away was observing your talks and actions intently. Taking a note of any words of guilt you’d confess to Jimin. If only the female knew. It was impossible.

“Sir, the visiting hours are over, You should leave now.” A bulky dude warned him. Standing at the doorstep. “Wish I could kiss you and disappear in thin air with us both. Far away from here. I’ll be back again tomorrow, wait for me mhm? I’ve brought food for you. They told me they’d give to you. Eat up everything for me. You gotta be healthy.”

Smiling at you painfully he walks out, glancing at you one last time. “My Jimin’s a hidden fallen angel pretending to be a Grim Reaper. In order to protect me from cruel monsters.”