21

Wearing a floral knee length dress you were strolling through the city. “Which flavour of ice cream would you like?” Hiding his face in a mask and a cap on his head he asked. “The usual strawberry one.” Grinning at him, you were singing together. Passerbys found you weird. To come out was a risk you chose to take. Jimin wasn’t gonna let Mina win in any phase.

“Wanna eat from that stall?” Police had sat in a corner drinking juice. You stared at him astounded. “We’ve faced everything. There’s nothing left for us to be afraid of.” His words did make sense. A person lives with fear until he hasn’t experienced the consequences for his mistakes. You had already gone through that part.

Being daring is either an option or a foolishness. This one was depicting idiocy. However, you wanted to try this out. “Sure.” Hiding your face under the hat. You stand in a corner near the truck. “Two strawberry flavoured ice creams please” His voice garnered the officers attention. Gripping on the pole at their reaction. You were praying they won’t recognise you. And if they did. Shooting was the last option left to survive.

Jimin hands you your ice-cream. “Guess they've detected us.” Biting on the cream he nonchalantly said. “Do you have a gun?” Smirking at you he placed your left hand on his jacket. “This precious thing was brought for the right usage. Meant to kill bastards like these.” The last time you had seen this pistol you had objected to why he had purchased it?

Considering your current situation he made the right decision. “Want me to help you finish that?” Shaking your head you were licking the ice cream. Disliking the cold sensation it sent through your gums. “Your teeth are too small and cute.” Squishing your cheeks he gushed like a kid.

You scoffed getting tired of eating the delicacy. “Can I eat this on our way back?” He nods, intertwining your fingers. Already done with his cream. Walking a few steps ahead, a voice roared. “Stop right there.” Jimin grit his teeth, sneaking his hands in his pocket. “Turn around, show us your face.”

From the tone it was obvious this was Mina. “Why are you bothering them Mina? Let them be.” Another one chimed. “Officer, why do you wanna see my girlfriend?” Jimin lowered an octave, speaking hoarsely. “Sorry about the interruption, you may leave.” Fastening your pace you stride into an alley. Breathing heavily. Mina won’t spare you easily. She’d definitely send people to hunt for you.

“You’ve got a pretty chick with you.” A crooked smile plastered on the man's face bending himself gawking at you. You yelped out frightened, hiding your face in Jimin’s chest. By now Jimin was beyond pissed. First Mina, now this creepy stranger. Without thinking anything he pulled out his gun. Shooting him straight in his head.

“Bloody motherfucker. Would definitely harm a lonely woman if she happens to pass by from here.” A smile was seen on your face. “Oof- I missed this. Killing people is so fun. Here’s your knife.” Giggling you pass him his favourite knife. Jimin’s eyes shone in excitement. Removing the dead dude's shirt carving skilfully on his chest. “Fancy fun! Mina you’re so done!”

Clapping your hand at his amazing scripture you pat his shoulder. “Damn Jimin, this artistic hand of yours would never be tired, will it?” Winking at you, he stabbed the knife in his eyes. Wiping the blood from his dirty shirt.

“Gosh! Why do I feel this is a lot of blood? This is what happens when you stop practising.” Practise makes man perfect. Jimin desired to ace in torturing his victims and chiseling notations on their corpse. It is his definition of perfection. “Time to return home wifey.” Covering the knife in a plastic bag he hails a cab falsely directing him. The driver parked the car a few kilometers away from the exact location you were residing in. “Walk ahead and kill people behind.”

-11:15 P.M.-

Standing in front of him, with a red lacy nightwear. You dropped off the shrug. Jimin licked his lips. “Come here. Come to me.” Patting his thigh he was stripping you with his gaze. Resting yourself on his lap, you locked your arms around his neck. “Your wait is over. I’ve fulfilled your desire and wore this nightgown.” He was listening to you intently sucking on your neck.

Jimin's left hand massaged your thigh. Inching it closer to your womanhood. “I’ve craved to love you for a long time. We'll effectuate and relish our desires.” Laying you down on bed. He removed his t-shirt. “I’ll buy you another one.” You were comprehending his words. He tore apart the satin material cladding on your figure.

“That was new.” Whining you pout. Jimin didn’t care. I know, but don't worry, we could always buy you a new one.” Sliding your hair, he tilts himself. Capturing your lips with his. Delimiting his member in your womanhood.

Thrusting himself inside you. Your eyes rolled, grabbing his nape. As he penetrated you. “My wife is the prettiest woman in this world.” Moaning in your ear, tears glistened his orbs. Afraid of you being snatched from him. He poured his vexation and love in those miniscule thrusts. Moaning in sync. Uniting as one soul. “You're all that I need Jimin.” His ego boosted, eliciting his energy pleasing you so damn good.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

Curled in each other's hold. You were sleeping peacefully in his embrace. Tired after the previous night’s activity. Jimin had woken up. Preparing breakfast for you. He was beaming. People would confuse his state and assume he was a newly wedded man. If only they knew this was the same man. Who had left behind his everything for the woman he fell in love with at his first encounter with her.

“Should I wake her up later?” Crooking his scruff, he pondered with his thoughts. You swung your arm on his exposed torso, inhaling his manly scent. “Good morning.” With your groggy broach you open your eyes. He showered kisses all over your face. “Thank God you’re awake. I was thinking whether I should wake you up or not? Breakfast is ready, so is the bathtub.”

He was prattling at the speed of light. You chortled. “Slow down Chim. First, turn on the TV. We need to watch some sizzling news.” Raising the blanket over your hull, you lean on the headboard. He placed your head on his shoulder. Switching on the television.

BREAKING NEWS: “Tighten your seatbelts. ‘P’ is back on track with their dead spree. Last night a man was found dead in an alley. A threat to officer Mina has also been seen inscribed on the victim’s body. ‘P’S’ previous victims have had their eyes gouged as well. There is a dilemma among citizens if striking orbs is the couple's favourite task? Please be cautious. You never know where they might be?”

Laughing at the stupid assumptions these news channels were interpretting you and Jimin shake your heads. “To capture ‘P’ ain’t an easy function. Mina would acknowledge it very well. After our fresh kill. Ain’t I right wifey?” Pecking his lips you mumble in the kiss. “You definitely are.”