48

“Fucking leave me, I’m not mad.” Sora groaned at the yelps. Placing aside her tea cup. “I’ve heard a lot about you patient no 117. You seem to fantasize about Mr Park a lot don’t you?” Balling her fists she smiled sickeningly. “Oh! So you must be the one the entire hospital’s been gushing off. He’s probably seeking temporary comfort from you. Once he gets to know his wife is alive it’d be over for your little fantasy you’ve built with my Jimin.”

Grabbing your jaw roughly she chuckled her nails pierced through your flesh. Blood drops painted on her skin. “It’s definitely not fine to claim some dead woman’s husband as yours. You mentally ill bitch.” Her choice of words wasn’t making you any sane.

“Fucking untie then I’d show you who’s the ill one here! Jimin shall find out one day I’m here and he’ll save me. Wait for it.” Shoving your body on the bed she instructed the nurse to hold you tight. Connecting all the wires. Sora switched on the machine giving extreme high volts to you. Loving the sound of your yelps. “People love my man a lot don’t they? You happen to be one of his admirers as well. Your craze for him is unhealthy. Wife? Quit your dreams she’s dead, he got her corpse out the day that fire incident occurred.”

It wasn’t any hidden fact of patient 117 being the most problematic one. News had reached Jimin of the woman claiming him to be her husband. The entire story wasn’t revealed. Nor was Sora's agitation and cruel behavior towards you.

“I wanna meet this patient.” His heart was racing. As if he knew there was something wrong yet so right. Quietly walking in the other side of the hallways without letting people know his intentions. He peeked in the room.

-JIMIN’S POV-

Her back faced me, my lips shivered. Those murmurings that left her lips were clear. “Jimin is mine, he’s supposed to be mine. I won’t let her marry him.” That voice wasn't unfamiliar to me. “Y/N?” Her head shot up in my direction standing up from her bed. Hiding myself behind the wall I covered my mouth.

“Jimin? Jimin, where are you? I know it was you. I’m alive Jimin, didn’t you miss me? Save me from here Chim. I don’t wanna be here. Seora, that woman keeps on punishing me. She loves you Jimin. Stop hiding behind the wall, come out please.”

She knew where I hid, pleading with me to protect her. Had I failed to this extent I didn’t even know my wife was suffering in the same place I worked in? “You don’t wanna reveal yourself to me? I’ll kill myself if you don’t come outside right now.” No she can’t do this. Hastening my steps I stand in front of her.

“I know you love me, look you’re here. I won’t die. I've been striving here day and night with the hopes to meet you.” Her hands trailed on my cheeks. Wiping those tears that flowed down my face. “Don’t cry I’m here, your Y/N is here now.”

Stop! Stop making me feel so pathetic and vulnerable. It should have been me consoling you, not you being my comfort place. I can’t speak with you, I’m ashamed to have failed as a husband. “Did you eat lunch? And how was your day? I had a boring day with high volts electric treatment. My hair is so dry and my face is bruised. I must be appearing so ugly to you don’t I?” Chuckling to herself she rambled.

“You’re the most beautiful woman in my eyes, nothing can change that.” Her gaze sparkled on my proclamation. “You’re still cheesy Chim.” Punching my chest lightly she was abash.

“Wait for me to remove you out of here ok?” Why the hell are there bars in front of us? I can’t embrace her nor can I run away with her. “I’ve been waiting for the past year a little longer and it wouldn't bother me.” Winking at me playfully she went to sit on her bed. “Now return to your job, people shouldn’t see you with me. I’m quite the wanted patient here you know?” She faced her back to me once again. “You’ve always been the infamous one for a sexy reason to me.”

“It’s time for the nurse to come. Leave!” Sighing my footsteps ushered to my cabin. Gathering my stuff and hailing a cab to my home.

Taehyung was surprised by Jimin’s entrance. For the past year he had clearly instructed Jimin to not come home alone. “Jimin? You could have called me.” Jimin threw his briefcase on the table sitting beside him. “Y/N is alive, we need a plan to save her.” He shut his eyes for a moment, opening them to meet his eyes. “We’ve already gone through this. She's no more, you got her body out in your own arms.” Jimin shook his head. “I knew you wouldn't believe me. I have a picture of her to prove it to you.” Handing him his phone he proved his point.

“There’s nothing to see here! It’s a woman sitting on the bed. In a cell?” Pointing at your shoulders Jimin explains. “That’s my Y/N she spoke with me today. She's in the asylum I work in. Sora has been mistreating her.”

Taehyung stood up balling his fists. “I always knew that vixen was up to no good. Let’s save your wife from her clutches.” Tilting his neck he was confused on why his best friend agreed to whatever he said right now.

“Why are you believing me?” Sheepishly grinning, he scratched his nape. “Well- you know I hate Sora and you’ve never spoken a thing against her today you finally did and there’s no way you’d lie in this matter.”

Glaring at his soulmate he pulled him to sit down. “We need a solid plan before acting all up. Just cause you despise her. We shouldn't be hasty.” Taehyung made a cross sign with his hand. “I don't despise her, I hate that woman. I’ve been waiting desperately to put her in prison.” Jimin didn’t know the reason for Taehyung's disliking towards his colleague.

“May I know the reason behind your agitation towards her?” Taehyung’s eyes grew darker. “I don’t have a particular reason, I just hate her, that's all you gotta know.” Huffing Jimin hands him a glass of water. “You sound like Y/N she disliked everyone in our university.” Laughing, Jimin rubbed his shoulders. He was relieved his wife was alive all he had to do now was help her escape.

“I hate her because me and Y/N had a past which you should never be knowing off. Sora does know and I don’t want her to reveal it to you.”

Gulping the water down, his Adam's apple bobbed in fright and anxiety. What if he loses his best friend due to his past life? Most importantly what if he fails the mission to help you out of there. By now it was concluded Sora didn’t know you were the same Y/N whom she had seen with Taehyung years ago.