5

The following week you decided to go on a short vacation with Jimin. Applying for a leave at the starting month of joining a company would label you as a bad employee. Nevertheless your position came in handy in this situation. The major reason behind this sudden vacation was police hunting for ‘P.’ You had to act smart.

“Chim, are you excited for the trip?” He parked the car in the garage of the beach house. “I’m always excited if it’s you I’m doing activities with.” Kissing the back of your hand he gets out of the car. Unloading your luggage from the trunk. “No one’s around at this time of year. We have privacy.” Winking at you teasingly he hands you your carrier. “Oh definitely we are alone.”

Unlocking your house, you enter inside. Admiring the furnished room. “Not bad, you’ve selected a good one.” Placing your clothes in the cupboard you compliment his efforts. “Of course I had to. We are on a vacation after a long time.” Circling his arms around your waist, he pecks your lips.

“Wanna swim?” Taking a step back he asked excitedly. “You’re well aware I can barely float. Don’t want to make you a widower.” Jokingly  you laugh it off.

“I’ll chase you wherever you go. Don’t worry.” Removing his shirt and pants he doffed it off on bed. Lifting you up in his arms walking out to the beach. “Put me down. I don’t want to soak myself.” He ignored your whining running ahead.

Stopping right in front of the beach. “Sit over here and watch me swim, feel free to pass shameless comments.” Jumping in the water he threw a finger heart in your direction. You pretend to faint. Sitting down on the sand.

“Stupid Jimin, didn’t even give me time to get my sunglasses or apply sunscreen. Now I’ll be tanned.” You shift to a different place resting under a coconut tree now. Making sure he was still in your view.

“My man swims like an Olympic athlete.” No sooner had you said this a mob of girls surrounded him. Whistling and howling at his toned abs in complete display. “Dumb bitches, won’t permit me to enjoy a vacation with my husband.” Clenching your jaw, you stride to him. Who was busy swimming unbothered by them.

“Enough of swimming Chim. Come out you’ll get sick.” He instantly leaves the water. You wipe Jimin’s hair covering his upper body with a towel. “Who are you?” A blonde girl sassed. “I’m his wife, and the mother of his future child which I’m carrying right now in my womb.” Those girls were more than embarrassed. Bowing their heads, apologetically.

Jimin was impressed by your remark. “Let’s go, it’s not healthy for you to stand for so long in this condition.” Playing along with you he heads to your house. Once you had stepped in, you crossed your arms against your chest. “What was that back there? Why do you enjoy having girls around you?”

He knew where this was leading to. “I didn’t flirt back.” Defensively he points out. “If it was for a guy flirting with me you’d have probably pulled him in our basement. When it comes to you I’ve always learnt to be patient. Feeling incompetent in front of those blonde beauties roaming around you 24/7.”

“I never show my jealousy, it’s my insecurity to lose you to one of them. Honestly, if you were this interested to live a carefree life. We shouldn’t have married each other. You could go back to your old life the way you were.” He tried hugging you but you moved back.

“Don’t just don’t! I’ve always been there by your side, only for me to be reminded despite us being a married couple I’ll have to compete with thirsty hoes to claim you as mine.”

-10:15 P.M.-

Jimin sat in the living room with his hands covering his face. “Ugh why do I allow them to flirt with me?” Since afternoon you hadn’t come out of your room. “Should I check up on her?” He was afraid whether you’d want to see him or not? Opening your shared bedroom he was met with darkness.

“You’re back? I’ve been waiting for you to come to me. Took you long enough.” The door of the bathroom was opened, revealing you in a black silk mid thigh nightgown with a thin robe over it. He gawked at you. “Come here.”

Without wasting a second he rushed to you, pinning you down on the bed. “Do I look pretty?” He knew why you had asked him this question. “Pretty ain’t the right word to define you, you’re the most marvellous creation of God, which I’m proud to call mine.”

His hands trailed on your thighs. “I know I overreacted back there. But I couldn’t hold myself.” He clasped your lips. “Hush! I understand you, I’m sorry I made you question yourself. I promise to never do something which might hurt you again.”

Mumbling against the kiss. He fervently chased your lips. “I love you and only you Park Y/N.” Lifting your dress up slightly he rubbed his hands over your clothed core.

Excitement rushed through both your veins. The kiss was no more gentle, rather rough and filled with lust. Jimin attempted to pull away his shirt. Alas! A ring from the doorbell left him frustrated. With swollen lips and messy hairs he gets off you. Gritting his teeth. “Which fucker decided to show up at this hour?”

Paying no heed to his hair, he stands up. “I’ll see who’s at the door and come back to you, ok?” You were equally frustrated as him.

He moved downstairs to see who it was? Checking the camera, to see a middle aged man, who seemed drunk ringing the doorbell continuously. Drowned in ethanol addiction. “Bloody drunk bastard.”

Jimin opened the door ready to punch him, but the words leaving his mouth left him shocked. You came downstairs wearing your pyjamas noticing him taking longer than usual. “Looks like a new man awaits our trip to the basement Chim.”