41

-A WEEK AGO-

A distressed Jimin sat on the ground, his head buried in his knees. Beer bottles were scattered all around the living room. He didn’t even remember the last time he had showered. “She left me, my Y/n left me.” Weeping in the empty cold house he wailed to himself. The sound of door creaking alerted him, he knew it couldn’t be you. Though a part of him anticipated it to be his wife who had returned to him.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Yoongi cursed coming across the condition of the house and Jimin sitting in a corner sobbing. “Jimin what happened?” Taehyung rushed to his aid. Lifting his head up with his teary eyes he smiled at him faintly. “She- my-” his words were incomplete. Breaking off in another painful yell of dismay.

Taehyung didn’t know what to say? Jimin’s incomplete phrase left him wondering if you were fine. “Where’s my best friend Jimin?” Yoongi, who stood glued to the ground, asked. Getting a hint the cause of this gloomy atmosphere was related to you. “Hyung she left me. She doesn’t wanna stay by my side anymore. She wants divorce.” Hiccuping, he hugged Taehyung, yelping his lungs out. The pain he was feeling from the past three days wasn’t something he had ever imagined he’d experience.

Both the males were left speechless. Divorce? Even it came as a shock to them. Why wouldn’t it be? After all you guys were one hell strong and amazing couple who never thought to part ways. Staying away from each other was a big torment to you.

“Could you explain why this decision was taken up by her?” Yoongi sat on the messy couch, finding himself some space among all those beer cans. Jimin sniffled reciting each and everything that had happened. “Y/N can’t give birth?” Another revelation and something shocking.

“We found out after our marriage she was heartbroken, but having a child with her was never in the picture for me. Being by her side and growing old was all I ever fantasized. Throughout these years the need for a child was never felt by either of us. I didn’t know she was hiding her afflictions all to herself. Our relationship seems perfectly fine to me. If only maybe, I had tried to know what goes on in her mind. Then we wouldn’t be at this stage of our lives.”

The next few days went by Yoongi demanding his men to trace your location down. While Taehyung was helping his soulmate get his sanity back.

-PRESENT-

“Hyung, should I approach her?” Jimin bit on his nails nervously sitting in the car, staring at the building in front of him. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Yoongi simply shrugged, well aware of your anger issues. Taehyung agreed with him. “I wanna see her, and confess how much I’m madly in love with her.” There he goes ranting the same thing again. Yoongi face palmed himself. “Fine you love sick man, go and get your wife. If you were to get kicked out with dislocated bones and a fractured face don’t bother seeking our help.”

The younger male frowned. “My Y/N ain’t at all a violent lady, she’s sweet, cute, charming and gorgeous.” Yoongi kicked his ass opening the door. “Just fuck off already and claim your wife.” Jimiin breathes in, wiping the sweat off his forehead. “Hyung, please pass me that gift.” He rolled his eyes, handing him the fake flowers bouquet.

All the best Jimin-ah.” Taehyung cheered. “Yep, get her already and stop whining.” Yoongi suppressed his smile. Waving him off. “Hyung, when are you planning to get married?” Taehyung chimed excitedly. Crimson coated the latter’s cheeks. “Soon,” he replied, hitting the pedestal of the car driving off.

Knocking on the door of your room, an anxious Jimin was rehearsing his apology. The door opened revealing you with a questioning gaze. “I’m sorry wifey, accept me, accept this pabo.” He blabbered hastily. His face was hidden behind the bouquet. Grabbing his collar you pulled him inside, locking the door behind you. His frame shivered as you cornered him against the nearest wall.

“And what took you so long to come? May I know the reason?” He gulped, apprehensive after peeking at your state. Clad in a bathrobe with wet damped locks as water ran down your neck. You appeared drop dead appealing to his sight. “Am I making you nervous?” Running your tongue on his lobe your raspy voice echoed in his ear. His eyes darkened.

Throwing the bouquet on the bed, shrouding his arms on your waist. Shifting positions, he slammed his palm on the wall. “Don’t tell me you’ve opened the door for others like this?” Chuckling at him you grit your teeth. “Possessive much I see, well let me remind you, you’ve got no rights to be so damn possessive and demanding.” Unbuttoning the upper buttons of his white shirt you seize your movements. Jimin shuts his eyes, controlling himself from breaking down in front of you.

“I have every right to be jealous, you’re my wife only mine to see and cherish.” Scoffing at him, you lay your head on his shoulder. “Aren’t we filing a divorce though?” He shouts a big “NO” lifting you up in his arms. His eyes raged with many emotions. Anger, hurt, love, disappointment, guilt and pain. The feeling of guilt overshadowed all his other worries.

“I know you still love me, you’re pissed with me. I'm fine nevertheless don’t urge me to part ways with you. I’ll die without you. A week of separation had me suffering and longing for you. I’ve turned crazy to feel your presence and your smile. To see that pissed off look on your face when I mess up something.”

“Listen to you scolding me, on not doing something right. Most importantly I miss the way you care for me. I miss how we are always tangled and wrapped in sheets exclaiming each other’s dreams. Giggling at stupid jokes, playing riskily with everything. I miss you, I miss us. I so damn fucking miss what we have.”

At the end of his felony he had laid you down on the mattress hugging you protectively. His chin was placed in the crook of your neck. Muffling his cries. “I’ll quit being ‘P’ if that satisfies you and gives you a reason to give me another chance to prove myself of being a good husband to you.” 

“No wonder I consider you a silly man. I don’t want you to change, I love how we are. It’s my insecurities that had me leaving you amidst the love we have for each other. I’ve never been a coward. The woman in me ended up being one this time. You think you were the only one who missed me? Why did I visit that park everyday? Have you ever given it a thought? I knew you were stalking me all this while. I didn’t wanna leave that house, while stepping out I had hoped you’d stop me. Though I wouldn’t have stayed back. Since I wasn’t in the right state of mind. The love that blooms in my heart increased with every passing day. I waited each night hoping you’d barge in this room and take me with you. I’d throw a fit and some stupid tantrums. Yet, I’ll be back to where I belong. In your arms.”

The tears that he had held in for so long finally bursted from his lids. Crying on your shoulders. “I’m sorry, please forgive me. I failed to understand you. I’ll be a better version for the sake of this relationship.” Turning around your thumb grazed on his cheeks wiping off that moisture flowing down. “You’re already the best version of yourself. I needed time to acknowledge my worth hence I had to distance myself from you. Now I’m all ready to be yours and be back in business.” Laughing at the words you said. You peck his cheeks.

Jiminie pabo is crying after missing his wife. Let’s find your wife.” Teasing him you raise your brow. A grumpy pout was seen forming on his lips. “I found my wife and hope to not lose her again.” Tightening his grip on your waist he pulled your figure closer to him. His breath could be felt on your face. “You didn’t answer my question yet, pretty woman. Did you open the door for someone else dressed in this?” His voice fell an octave low. Lips lingering on yours. “Why don’t you find it out yourself?”