12

His breath fanned on your neck, arms seized around your waist, pinning you to the kitchen counter. “Cleaning all alone? Mind me helping you?” Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear he kissed down your neck. “What are you doing? Someone might knock at our door.” He chuckled.

“We don’t have kids, wifey people who have kids have these silly thoughts. Now, for your fear someone might knock, I won’t open the door. It’ll be only us loving each other.” Carrying you in his arms, he walks inside the bathroom.

“What was I doing for so long?” Stripping you off your clothes, he turned on the shower head. “Killing people.” You whisper in his ear, your back was pressed on the cold wall. Arms locked around his neck. “Too bad it hindered my husband's duties. I’ll make it up to you.”

Tracing his hand on your spine, he prodded himself inside you. Your head rested on his chest, breathing unevenly. “I’ll love you endlessly tonight. Please and pamper all your needs.”

-11:35 P.M.-

Jimin cradled you in his arms, kissing your forehead. “Should we have kids?” Shaking your head you deny his thoughts. “No, I don't want kids. We are playing with death everyday. Having a kid would threaten our lives even worse. Your job requires you to stay late at night sometimes.” A nerve strikes his brain. “I think we should have kids.” Towering above you, he raised his left brow. “Oof- what are you up to now?” “I’ll illustrate it to you.”

-A MONTH LATER-

“Wifey,” sitting in your cabin he was sulking. “Yes?” “Mind lending me some of your attention? Your husband is here.” He was pissed by the fact you were working rather than paying attention to him. It was a free day for Jimin, being the desperate husband that he was, he showed up at your workplace during lunch hour.

“10 minutes, and I promise I’ll listen to you.” Another ten minutes were extended. “Enough, I’m done with this.” Moving to your seat he sits down on your lap. “What are you doing?” Running his finger on your face, he smiles sheepishly.

“Stealing my rightly deserved husband right.” “By sitting on my lap? Shouldn’t I be the one doing this?” Jimin smirked. “You could sit anywhere you want. Wait until we return home.” Nibbling on your earlobe, he grasped your bosom. The pen in your hand fell on the floor. “Control yourself, we are in my office.”

He shrugged, sneaking his hand under your shirt. “None can stop me, I’m unstoppable.” Rubbing your tummy he pinched the side of your waist. “Miss Y/N,” Hearing the mention of your name behind the door, Jimin jumps off your lap. Buttoning back your shirt.

“Yes, come in.” A senior employee walked inside. Eyeing Jimin weirdly. “Y/N dear, who is he?” Jimin stood up from his seat, harshly grabbing his collar. “Who are you calling dear? She’s my wife. Address her as Mrs Park.” The older man gulped. Looking in your direction. You avoided eye contact with him. This oldie had always been a troublesome root since the first day.

Somewhere you were thankful Jimin showed up today. Jimin turned to see in the direction he was staring at. He ogled his orbs, gritting his teeth in anger. Noticing him leer at your chest. Punching his face, the very next second. Kicking his stomach. “That’s my wife you asshole.”

“Wear my jacket Y/N.” Your nerves shook quickly wearing his jacket hung on his seat. Jimin pulled out an injection. I’ll return in 10 ok? Will you be free by then?” Yeah I would be.” Still in a dazed off state you reply. He was using the same 10 minutes of logic to talk to you. Jimin abducting someone, definitely wouldn’t end in 10 minutes. “Please God don’t let him go overboard. Lessen down his anger today.”

Jimin checked outside making sure no one was present, he dragged his body to the nearby men’s restroom. Taking a mental note to erase the CCTV recording later. Locking him in a stall he kicks him straight in his balls. “Disgusting asshole, my wife's the age of your daughter. Yet, you have the audacity to gawk at her?”

Rendering a cut on his neck, just below the major vocal cord he hits on his dick once again. “We met in the office, you're saved. If it were for somewhere out. You’d be dead by now.”

Dropping his face in the toilet water he turned on the flush. Awakening him from the drug effect. “Stay quiet, till the second someone comes here got it?” He fell on the ground, totally drained off any energy from his body. Jimin chortled leaving the restroom. You were standing outside, waiting for him. Fiddling with your fingers. “Where’s the security department here?”

“Did you kill him?” He shook his head. “Dumped him in the bathroom and gave a few cuts, that's it.” His tone was bored, reminding you he didn’t enjoy torturing him. “Jimin, it’s on the third floor.” He took your ID card. “Sit inside our car, I’ll sign you off.”

Climbing up the stairs he starts his next task. “Gosh! Why does he wanna do extra tasks? Beating him up was more than enough.” Afraid of his raging behavior you do as he said. “Don’t do anything stupid Park Jimin.”

Jimin stood on the stairs of the third floor, counting guards. “This is easy.” Loudly whistling he runs in the opposite direction distracting them. When he had made sure there was none left, he hastily turned off the electric board. Creating darkness in the building. Attaching a wire to the computer he turned it on.

Guards were busy banging on the door. He checked through today’s file. Deleting the entire week’s data. “Now how will you catch me?” Opening the windows he jumped to the first floor balcony.

“Sad people, sad life.” Inserting your card in the employee scanner he coolly leaves the building. None could doubt him. His good boy image played a real good part in it. “I’m all done, sorry for making you wait for so long.” Handing you your card he sits on the driver seat.

“Next time when you visit me, remember to act normal. That oldie would probably have spread the news by now.” Jimin starts driving. “Relax, you’ve got nothing to worry about. None would believe him. I’ve malfunctioned and played with the cameras. You could say they won’t ever work again.” Winking at you, he concentrates on his driving.

“Poor company’s CEO, he’d have to pay for a new set of security surveillance.” Giggling wickedly you fake sympathise. “Jimin,” mhm?” Parking the vehicle in your garage he hums. “I love you.” Holding his nape you place your lips on his. He grinned, kissing you back, losing himself in the moment.

“Kids these days have given up all their manners.” Joe spat, witnessing Jimin and you making out in your car. Lena punched his shoulder. “They are doing it in their house. It's us being shameless here. Close your eyes, young couples are wild, you shouldn’t disturb them.” Tugging on her husband’s sleeve she ushered him out of the scene.