52

“What happened to you?” He walked into the house hoping to cook but found you bandaging your feet. Taehyung was obviously standing there in fright. Holding onto the dustpan he had just removed the mess from the ground.

“I was so into watching the show that the popcorn bowl fell from my hand and broke. Since my feet were on the floor they got stuck into my feet. Taehyung was cleaning them while I was treating my feet. Thank you Taehyung.”

Sarcastically thanking him. You explained the situation to Jimin. Acknowledging very well if the latter did he might shamble up the whole situation and arise a new convocation . Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief. He knew you wouldn't reveal the truth to Jimin. But a part of him was afraid what if you did?

“I leave you alone for a while and you're out here getting yourself wounded. I won't ever leave this house even for a second starting from this very minute. Give that to me, let me help, this is not how you do first aid.”

Snatching the roll of bandage from you he made sure there were no minute pieces of glasses left in your skin. Applying the antiseptic cream on it. “Did it hurt a lot when they pierced through your skin?” Blowing on it he cut a portion of the roll and tied it around your feet.

“A bit, every person has to go through pain to attain happiness don't they?” He shook his head. “It kills me when you're hurt. You being in pain is me suffering through the same.”

-8:30 P.M.-

Jimin giggled as you stuck to him, back hugging him while he cooked. “And may I know why is my wife showering me with her love?” Stirring the curry he was tasting. He was trying his best not to smile and burn his tongue. “Do I need a particular reason to be affectionate towards my husband? Meeting you after a year do I not even have the right to glue onto you?” He went silent listening to that. Initially Jimin had planned to be the one who'd be around you now that you've returned to his life.

“Jimin, I have a question for you?” He placed the spatula down, turning around, sheathing his arms on your hips. “What do you wanna ask?” Seeing the hesitation reflection in your gaze it took him by surprise. “Will you forgive me? If you ever found me guilty of something?”

His eyes creased ruffling your hairs. “Is that even a question? I'd forgive you easily, nothing would be more important to me than our present life. You know me very well, I can't resist being away from you.”

A cough was heard from behind, Taehyung stood behind him awkwardly. Looking everywhere else. “I didn't know you were planning to cook romance and not food? If I had known of this earlier my poor tummy would have ordered take out.” Rubbing his stomach he exclaimed.

“I'm almost done, take a seat.” Shaking his head he denied. “I know you Park Jimin, you'd continue what you were about to do before I interrupted. Serve the food and I'll quit my stubborn behavior.” Pressing his lips he agreed. It wasn't the male's fault either; he was starving despite having lunch a few hours prior to this.

“Taehyung, you should inform Yoongi Hyung of his best friend's survival. Didn't I always tell y'all she's alive. I could feel it, she's a strong lady there's no way she'd give up on her life.” Intertwining your hands he gave it a light squeeze. “I'm eating, please don't make me puke.” He cringed at Jimin's loving nature. Having experienced the deja vu moment in the past. It wasn't very health friendly. Attempting to change the romantic mood in the air he thought to ask a question he's been curious about since you were found alive.

“How did you escape from the house Y/N?” Reminiscing the traumatic day that led you to separate from your lover the hearts of your strings pulled together.

“On that unfortunate day. I was eagerly waiting for him to return home with the food. He didn't, instead I heard the sound of the staircase. My instincts warned me this is not Jimin. He enjoyed scaring me sometimes. Nevertheless he wouldn't do it early in the morning when we both had just woken up. Not when he was whining with me about not having accompanied him to the restaurant. Grabbing the knife he always kept in his drawer. I was waiting for him to knock at the door though I wasn't prepared completely.”

“Any moment that I'd might have done would alert him I had sensed who he was. Hiding behind the door, I was hoping my husband would show up and end this sudden breakout. Once the door was opened forcefully by him. I lunged the weapon on his spine. He yelled out groaning in pain. What I failed to remind myself was there were more of them in the house. Those people were none other than Mike's men. Whom Jimin had killed in Australia they had been sent over here to avenge his death by someone whose identity is still a secret.“

“It was all planned by them. Trespassing in Jimin's absence. Their entire mission was to set the house on fire just the way he did with Mike. I had to fight with those goons all alone. And a mysterious woman was also present with them. I managed to beat her up and during the time of escaping the house was lit completely. I had no way out. Then one of them managed to even get hold of me. In the meantime I saved myself from him. My arm was burned by fire leaving this ugly scar. I did get out in time with this mark. He didn't stop there and abducted me.”

“Later I was sent to that asylum. After being starved for a day. They didn't think Jimin might work there in the future. When he came there I always pleaded with the staff to permit me to meet with him once. They didn't, and cursed at me for being a mentally unstable bitch. I've suffered in there through pain I never could imagine. Staying there I swore I'll destroy each and every person involved in me rotting there.”

“Several times I had even wondered why can't he feel my presence around him? I was so close to him, yet he was distant with me. His love tales about Sora were wrenching my nerves. If my hands weren't always chained when she electrocuted me I would have banged her head against that table I was forced to lay on.”

Your breath was uneven. Jimin had tears in his lids. He didn't stop himself from crying. Especially not after you had to doubt his love. “I have no words to console you Y/N. You're a brave lady I knew, being this courageous and going through all this alone. I could barely even imagine how grotesque that must have been for you.”