4

“Y/N does Jimin love you?” Kyung asked me. “Of course he does, if he wouldn’t have loved me we wouldn’t be married for four years now.” She nervously chuckled. “Don’t be so serious Y/N I was worried about you. You and Jimin make a cute people” I held in my urge to roll my eyes.

“That’s really sweet of you Kyung.” Sipping on my water I fake my thankfulness. “It’s already late. Jimin would be coming here any second.” Glancing at my watch I stuff the water bottle in my bag. The sound of my phone ringing alerted me.

Picking it up I placed it near my ear. “Come back home quickly I fucked up.” From the sound of it, I could make out he was stressed. “Will be there soon.” Running towards the exit I head back home hailing a cab.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

Entering your house, you met with the sight of a panicked Jimin standing in the kitchen. Holding a knife. “Did you kidnap someone?” He frantically shook his head. “The police found my keychain in his body.” Your orbs ogled.

“POLICE FOUND WHAT?” Striding towards him you stare at him astounded. “Jimin, I told you from the start we shouldn’t risk throwing him at the police station.” Jimin was slightly shivering.

“Should we shift cities again?” You didn't always like shifting places. Now you are volunteering to do it. “No we can't, they'll find us easily.” Sighing, you take his wrist. Heading upstairs to your bedroom locking the door behind you. Jimin sat on the bed.

“What’s done is done, we can’t change anything, Chim. Let this be a lesson for us to not repeat our mistakes. As for that keychain. He might detect fingerprints from it. We’ll have to erase them.”

“How will we do that? There’s police everywhere. They’ve leaked the news intentionally in order to catch us.” You rubbed his shoulders. “They wanna trap us? We’ll fulfill their desire.” He was left confused by your proclamation.

“What do you mean?” Grinning at him, you remove pepper spray from your bag. “Send them a note threatening ‘P’ is gonna kill another person soon.” Jimin chuckled.

“We are fooling them aren’t we?” You raised your brow affirming his question. “We’ll have to do this by tonight.” Jimin heads for the preparation.

-6:45 P.M.-

News of the day: “Killer ‘P’ has openly announced his next kill. We highly alert you to stay back at home. Around 5:00 in the evening a doll covered in blood and needles injected in its head was sent to the police station. With a note stuck to its legs. “Try to catch me, catch me if  you can. Time is ticking tick tock.”

“Some inside experts confirm ‘P’ might be a pro black magician. Due to his skills as he's never been caught by anyone. Forensic reports shall be released tomorrow. To interpret the fingerprints of the locket found in Ahn Soo-Hyuk’s body. Stay tuned for further updates. Your watching KBS daily.”

Licking your lips, you chortle. Dressed in all black from head to toe. Hiding your face perfectly. “This time I’ll act and you’ll listen.” Your voice was cold. He was sad, nonetheless bobbed his head.

“Around 3:00 a.m. there would be a mini break held in the laboratory. It’s a hidden secret regarding the recess or a scam it ain't confirmed. However, a 15 minute break is permitted.”

“Our major goal is to run inside, get that locket, wipe any sorts of evidence to prove you guilty, and replace it with the one we are carrying. Remember Jimin, do not touch anything there. Though we are wearing gloves, their technology isn't well known by us.”

Jimin’s hands had turned sweaty. In his past years of killer experience this was his first time getting caught. He had acted too rashly. A single mistake and it’s game over for you both.

“Eat up nicely, we'll be making quick errands later.” Removing the mask from your face, you take a seat at the dining table. Serving him a bowl of rice and chicken curry.

“I’m sorry, if I wasn’t stubborn and adamant to dump him there. We’d be safe today.” Cupping his face you kiss his lips. “It’s fine, anyways our killing venture isn’t fun, if we don’t face some risks. I loved your daring personality back there.”

Punching his shoulder you cheer him up. “You're Park Jimin, braver than me. Police are nothing in comparison to us. Didn’t you tell me this? It’s time to show them not to mess with us.”

-3:15 A.M.- [CRIME ENFORCE LABORATORY]

Climbing up the pipe lines you rush up with Jimin’s help. His agility and flexible personality does come in handy all the time. Taking steeply slow steps you walk towards the room, where they had kept Jimin’s keychain.

“Chim, I’ll search in the 1st room you move to the other. Look through the refrigerator and DNA related stuff.”

Jimin, pecked your forehead. “Stay safe and call out my name if anything goes wrong.” “No, I won’t yell if either of us gets caught, the other one would run away. The world should never know ‘P’ is a duo not a single person.” Jimin was taken back by your decision.

“Fine, as you say. Hope we don’t get caught.” You sneak in room A1, with itchy hands. Not a single soul was present inside. It was plain black with a few files. “Shit! Shit if there ain’t anything here. It means it’s Jimin’s room.”

Fastening your footsteps you stride to cabinet A2. A lady held a syringe in her hand aiming at Jimin who was frightened. Without wasting a second you bang a nearby conical flask on her head.

Sending her to a temporary unconscious state. “I forgot to mention it to you. Partially injure bitches if you find someone.” Jimin was numb on his spot. “I’ll do it for you, please calm down. Stand at the doorstep and make sure no one’s coming.” Stomping over the female’s body you go through every wardrobe.

“Ah ha finally found you.” Picking up the locket carefully you hide it in your pocket. Swapping it with the newly brought one. Before going you punch the woman lying on the ground. “Do not mess with my Jimin.”

“I’ve got it, let's go.” Gripping his wrist you start running back once again. Choosing a different designated route you had planned this time. Well aware police would have got a hint of trespassers in the building. “Catch me if you can, they said. Alas they never were caught.”

-THE NEXT DAY-

Breaking news: “‘P’ trespassed overnight in a police protected forensic lab. Madam Miya who was in charge of the locket was found unconscious. She claims he was an ugly looking man covering his face before the attack.”

“The found locket was replaced with a similar one with a mocking note. “Mirror! Mirror! The intelligent of all. Who’s the biggest fool of them all? It's you.” After reading the note, the head of the police department was enraged. An encounter order has been passed on killer ‘P’.”

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Watching the news you start laughing maniacally. “Encounter? How silly.” Jimin was sulking in his seat. “That lady says I’m ugly? I make girls' hearts go all boom boom and race like super cars. How dare she claim me as a hideous faced person?” You grit your teeth at his remark.

“Be glad she doesn’t remember your appearance. In spite of us hiding ourselves well. Police can be really witted. And why are you ecstatic about your fangirls? Am I not enough for you?” Jimin was shaking his head.

“No you’re more than enough for me. It’s just those stupid people who fumed me up. You're the only girl in my eyes, wifey.” With this exclamation he managed to tone down your rage.

“Fine, I forgive you. For a few days let’s be low-key and not kill anyone. Will have to prove these dumb officers ‘P’ ain't easy to mess with.”