40

“Divorce?” He shakily whispered. Never had you ever mentioned the term ‘divorce’ in any of your fights. Sure you told him to leave you, but the arguments would eventually be sorted out between you both. “Y/N you're angry right now let's sedately talk it out. Sit down, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. What I said earlier can’t be justified, hit me or avoid me, but don’t mention divorce.” A tear droplet trickled down his cheek. He fisted his palm controlling himself from bursting into tears of anguish.

“There's nothing left for me to talk about, I’ve had enough of this. If a third party were to see me now they’d probably feel I’m overreacting but try to think from my point of view. What if you were sterile and had to hide the pain of not being able to give birth? I might not be that fond of kids or be eager to feel that motherhood bond. Nonetheless the extreme love and excitement I see in your eyes each time you play with someone's kid is more than enough to tear apart my beliefs and let the idea of me being an incomplete woman haunt me.”

“You think it’s easy to be sterile and go on with my life? With the justification: it’s fine I’ve never fancied myself as a mother. It wouldn’t change much of my life anyways. I’m a wife for fuck sake watching my husband admire other women’s kids is more then enough of a slap on my livelihood. I hate that I’m a woman, I hate that I have to live up to the beliefs of the society. Most importantly I hate that I’m feeling so worthless as of this very moment. And every moment when I remember I’m impotent to give birth to a child. You were curious to know why I was sad yesterday weren’t you?”

By now Jimin’s legs were stuck to the floor listening to each and every word you were spewing out. He hadn't thought you would be suffering without him noticing it.

“I was lost in thoughts of how I should treat myself and give birth to your child. You’ve never asked me for one, but I know you need one and desire to experience fatherhood. I’m done playing the part of a wanted killer. I wanna live peacefully with you, without the constant fear we might get caught. A child might sort out these thoughts. Though that child’s life would be at stake. Nevertheless I know we’ll put in our everything to take care of it. For you to be happy and smile. And people see our family and think I’m your wife Jimin, I’m your wife.”

By the end of your sentence you had fallen down on your knees crying your lungs out. Jimin wasn’t any better either he didn’t utter anything further. Instead came ahead, kneeled down and enveloped you in his warmth. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I failed to see what you were going through. Please don’t leave me, don't leave us. I promise to make it alright trust me. We’ll be a normal couple. Not ‘P’ who are always running away from one city to another. I don’t need a child, it's only you and it has always been you.” Sniffling in his embrace you release yourself from his hold.

“I want some time alone. I’m leaving this house and you, don’t bother finding me or reaching out to me.” Jimin watched you helplessly pack your stuff out and walk out of the door and his life.

“You left me? Why? Why wasn’t I able to see you were hiding your pain from me? Battling with your insecurities all alone? I can’t lose you. Call me a selfish man to be greedy for your love. You're the only medicine for my wounds, and the euphoria to my melancholy. You have to return, return for me, for us to be united as one once again. And this time no matter what it is I won’t allow you to hide your misery from me.”

-A WEEK LATER-

He hid behind the pillars peeking his head out like a thief. “You’re making it obvious you're stalking her.” Yoongi grunts, annoyed by his behavior. He shook his head. “You wouldn’t understand what I’m feeling as of this moment and the entire week I had spent without her.” Jimin rolled his eyes. Continuing to admire you walking in the park.

“Jimin, there's this amazing crazy cheese ball they are selling in the cafe across the street. Just tried a few and they tasted heavenly and wanted to buy you guys some as well. Want a bite?” Taehyung chewed on a cheese ball from the packet expressing the taste with his extremely loud noise. Catching your attention. Angrily fisting your palms you stood up ready to scold him for stalking you. Since the third day you’ve felt his presence around you. He made it more than obvious.

Jimin had an intuition you knew he was following you around whenever you stepped out of the room you had rented for the time being. Suppressing your anger you change your direction, stopping in your tracks yelling loudly. “Fuck you Park Jimin, don’t you undertsand what privacy means? Or the fact I asked you to leave me the fuck alone?”

Yoongi had his hand over Taehyung’s mouth, almost stopping him from breathing. Blocking out his nasal path partially. As for Jimin, he had a bright smile on his face. After hearing you curse. “Aww she still remembers me how sweet.” His lips curved  up forming the brightest smile ever. “Love sick buffalo.” Yoongi huffed out in annoyance.

“Isn’t that supposed to be a lovesick fool?” Taehyung, who had managed to free himself from the older guy’s rebellious grip, asked loudly yet once again. Both the males turned in his direction shouting “KIM TAEHYUNG!”

Masking your face in the muffler draped around your neck a faint beam was seen on your face leaving the park. “Stupid Park doesn’t even know how to stalk without being caught. He can’t do a single simple task without me.”

“Taehyung, what was that? You exposed me! I was going so good with my pace of stalking her. Your dumb ass couldn’t speak slowly?”

Taehyung’s expression faltered. “I didn’t mean to. Being a generous and considerate friend that I am, I was offering those tasty cheese balls to you. Nevermind if you don’t want them I’ll finish it all by myself.”

He fished his hand inside the brown bag to munch on them again. Yoongi snatched the packet from him. “You ain’t getting to eat anymore of this. Especially after the act you did right now. Look at Jimin he was so excited his wife caught him stalking now he’s sulking once again. Worse than the time we found him in his house.” Taehyung’s eyes widened remembering that day.