42

What do you want me to find?” Hooking his fingers in the knot of your robe he chastily asked. “The real question is what do you wanna find?” Moving your lips on his, you intentionally grind on him. He moaned in the kiss. Losing his sanity.

“Everything that I’ve missed out on this past week.” Chuckling to yourself you retract your lips from his. “Well then you gotta stay up the entire night Mr Park.”

Jimin’s mouth was hung open, once you removed the robe off your body. Dressed in a casual pajama you smirk at him evilly.

“You really thought I’ll give it to you the easy way didn’t you? What makes you think that? I already had a hint you’ll be here, and this possessive egoistic man inside you would rage up seeing me dress as a temptress inviting her husband.”

Sitting on his lap now, who sat up straight. You gawk at him challengingly.

“So, what’s the plan?” Jimin definitely wasn’t expecting this reaction from you. He never questioned your loyalty; it was his manly intuitions that urged him to provoke you, only to be deceived in the end. “What are you thinking?” Snapping your finger in front of him, you stare at him with a teasing look. His senses told him to beckon to the woman eyeing him.

“Let’s sleep.” Being out of words, he whispered quietly. “You’re boring.” Scrunching your nose you let him envelop you in his arms. “Gosh, what's wrong with this heart? Why won’t it stop beating so damn rapidly?” Kissing his neck, you mumble against his skin.

“Maybe it’s because you still can’t digest the fact I’m your wife. And aren’t you one loud man, speaking out his assortments so damn openly?” Grazing your finger on his Adam's apple, you chortle.

Jimin was caught off guard. “Damn you Park Jimin, who would you say that out so loudly?” Cursing mentally he closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. “Good night.” Pecking your forehead, he drifted off to sleep.

It was past midnight he woke up thirsty. Jimin’s gaze landed on your frame sleeping peacefully in his arms.

“Never thought I would miss you more than what I could. Guess love does make people crazy and sadist.” Gulping down the water he was engrossed in your beauty.

“Maybe, this fight was for a good cause. It helped me get closer to you.” Smiling to himself sheepishly he kissed your nape. “You’re driving this man in a bizarre way then what I’ve already drunk in your love.”

-9:40 A.M.-

“Woah damn what the fuck!” Jimin jolted up from his sleep after the sudden exclamation heard from you. Battling his lashes while still trying to adjust his vision, Jiimin saw you holding the knife. Those fake flowers were thrown at the floor.

“Never knew you'd give me something so precious, indeed the best thing ever.” Noticing the sparkles in your orbs he rests his palm on his face.

“It was such a sudden decision, I ran out of ideas on what I should bring along with me to woo your heart.” Humming at him, you tore the plastic covering, running your finger on the metallic tip. Hissing at the sharp sensation.

“Ouch,” Jimin immediately shot up from his place. Rushing to get a first aid box. “Why would you touch the edge of that knife?” Scolding you he wrapped your finger with a band-aid.

“I didn’t know it was the sharp edge.” Noticing him focused on that little cut a leer drew up your lips. “Your concerned and caring attitude towards me is enough to prove I don’t have to be insecure to express what I’m feeling.

He didn’t say anything, making sure the bleeding was in control. He raised his head up, grabbing your neck. Capturing your lips fitting them against each other perfectly. “Thank you,” his voice muffled in the kiss.

“Thank you for trusting me.” Jimin's eyes fell on your slightly disheveled t-shirt, exposing your shoulder. You followed his gaze, smirking at the way he was contemplating with himself.

“Aren’t you being all dirty on such a bright morning?” That was it his hell broke loose, towering over your frame. “Well I can’t be the only one to be blamed when you appear so hot, peers of having such a pretty wife.”

The air around you thickened. His hands fumbles with the edge of the fabric hung on your body. “So were we yesterday? I had to find answers, didn't I?” Before things could go any further the sound of knocking left him frustrated.

Swiping his hair backwards, Jimin muttered a few profanities. “Seems like a deja vu moment doesn’t it?” He remembered the time Hoseok had intervened, groaning at the unpleasant memory. Jimin went ahead to open the door, while you stood up tidying the bed.

“Y/N did you make up with him?” An excited Taehyung shouted. Earning a slap on his back from Yoongi. “Hey Jimin,” Hoseok peeked his head, walking inside. “Of course Hobi Hyung.” He grumbled with a sad pout clearly evident on his lips. “Is my presence not welcomed here?” He scratched his neck. His cheery persona was dropped down in a fraction of second.

“Of course you are welcomed, Jimin's sad that y’all came uninvited. We would have ordered breakfast if you had informed us earlier. Since we woke up now, it's awkward haha.” Handling the situation you glare at Jimin. He gulped agreeing with you.

“Ehh! It’s totally fine, you don’t have to be so modest with us. After all, we are one happy family aren’t we?” Showing his sunshine smile he patted Jimin’s shoulder. “Sorry Hyung,” he hugged him. Feeling guilty to let his hormones get ahead of himself.

“And yes we did make it up to Tae.” Yoongi raised his thumbs. Showing my thumb up. “See I told y’all they’d fuck and make up.” Jimin choked on air while you had a baffled expression on your face. Yoongi was however proud of his designation though.

“WE DID NOT FUCK!” Yelling in unison you harked at the sudden scared male. “Ok, ok chill. There’s nothing to be offended off. I didn’t mean to butt my nose in your sexual life.”

Taehyung tilted his head, shaking his head. “But Hyung, weren’t you the one who was coming up with the possible sexual scenarios of how Jimin might have made up with her? Even claiming everything is settled between couples once they have se-” Yoongi covered his mouth stomping his foot.

“What are you talking about Tae? Are you still not over last night's hangout?” “I did not drink!” Taehyung tried speaking against his palm. “Gentlemen and lady, we'll take our leave. Gotta attend a private affair. Which requires me and Taehyung to be present at the earliest.”

Hobi followed them bidding you goodbye. “What just happened?” You watched their disappearing figures, still perplexed with all that just happened. “I’ve been wondering the same thing.” Jimin spoke baffled.