8

-THE PREVIOUS NIGHT-

Cha sat helpless on the floor, his eyes roamed from the refrigerator to the door. “I’ll remind you that capturing me was your biggest mistake.” Chortling crookedly he fisted his hands tightly. Due to the absence of any food being provided to him, his flesh had stuck to his bones. Easing his efforts to loosen his hands from those shackles. It took him an hour of effort to free himself from it.

He stayed inside the basement the entire night thinking ways of how to run out. “The infamous ‘P’S’ wife is my new chic.” His eyes depicted devilry.

In the morning when Jimin had gone off to work, he managed to come out of the room from the vent. Waiting patiently for you to arrive.

He wasn’t aware of Jimin being late today. No matter who you came with he’d pounce on you. You were his prey. At around 4:30 P.M. Cha heard the sound of the door unlocking smiling ear to ear. Hiding in the guest room. You had locked your bedroom's door, using a screwdriver he dismantled the lock. Sneakily entering inside. Announcing his presence. Hearing you call out for Jimin, his eyes darkened.

“Oh so her husband isn’t at home today. Wonderful.” Smirking, he waited for you to come out hiding under the bed. When you were busy dialling Jimin's number after noticing the footprints on the doormat of the restroom. He struck the screwdriver against your head. Knocking you down. Bringing you downstairs. Awaiting you to gain consciousness.

-5:21 P.M.-

Jimin was cheering for his students before their performance. He was tense about the competition and forgot to check his phone. “Jimin, your phone was buzzing.” His colleague hands him his phone which laid on a nearby couch. “Oh thank you.” Checking through his call log his expression turned serious seeing a voicemail.

“Kids do well all the best.” Hugging them one by one he moved to a corner listening to it. Sweat had started forming on his forehead. “John, I need to go now, it's an emergency please take care of them.”

John was confused, why would Jimin want to leave? Competitions were his most favourite part. Today was the first time he was leaving behind everything. “What happened to Jimin?”

“I’ll tell you later.” Grabbing his coat he pulled out his car keys running out of the stadium. Those students were sad, their teacher won’t be present as always in the audience to cheer them up. Nevertheless, on John’s explanation they understood it must be something important.

Jimin drove his car insanely, breaking a few traffic signals on the way. Not even bothering police might be trailing anytime behind him. “Fuck it!” He banged his hand on the steering wheel. Horning vigorously on observing a huge crowd gathered in between the central path. Due to this unwanted chaos he had to take a different route.

It took him longer than usual to reach his house. Removing a mini dagger from under his seat, using the spare key he unlocked the door really quietly. His eyes scanned the living room. Noticing Cha get down the stairs moving towards you with a chainsaw he ran in his direction plunging it across his back.

Sending you away from there Jimin stripped him of his clothes using the same chainsaw disintegrating his hands and penis. Satisfied at his inhumane job. “Monsters like you don’t deserve mercy. All you deserve is DEATH.” Opening the kitchen drawer he pulled out disposable bags. Hidden in cabinets which he used for his hostages.

Throwing his corpse in a large plastic pouch. He stuffed his hands and other organs in different cases. Dragging the covers, locking the ingress behind him, hurling him in his car trunk. “Police are going to be proud of my killing.”