13

Climbing hastily I wobble up the stairs. “Come to me Y/N, I won’t hurt you I promise.” That voice sent shivers down my spine, trembling in fear. My face was bruised, hands having numerous cuts and lips slightly tattered. “Jimin,” I shakily whispered his name. This place was dark, way too dark for my liking. Hiding inside a box afraid of these men.

“Boo,” grasping my hair he pulled me out. His eyes had been gouged out. Jimin had done it. “Remember me Y/N? Your husband did this to me.”

Y-you?” He was dragging me back to that hell. “Oh you found her good, tie her up again.” My feet and hands were back to being hostages. To these men’s pleasure. “Leave me.” Tugging on those ropes, I yell. Tears had drained off my lids. “Did your husband leave us? We had begged him to spare us.”

How dare he question my Jimin? “You deserved to die. Y’all were bad men.” He chuckled amusingly. “We are bad but what are you? A murderer!” His words were ringing constantly in my ears. Head aching like hell. “We’ll kill you mercilessly.” Running the knife down my throat he was smirking wickedly.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

“Y/N, wake up, you're fine please wake up.” He had cradled you in his arms, tears were streaming down his cheeks. Lack of any response from your slumber state and vigorous shaking figure had left him shocked at midnight. Slapping your cheeks lightly he was trying his best to awaken you.

“Jimin,” with heavy eyelids you see his face. “They’ll kill me.” Muttering slowly, you hug his waist. “No one’s gonna hurt you. You're safe. It was a nightmare.” Tying your hair he laid you on the bed. “Those men whom we had killed appeared in my dream. Ahn slithered my throat the others had beat me up.” His eyes darkened.

“That motherfucker, even after dying he’s back in your dreams? I’ll hunt him down.” To Jimin, his wife’s safety was his everything. Also the main reason why he opted to shift cities often. After every kill there was a time when police had almost caught you both. “I’ll apply for a transfer.” Seeing you sleep he covers you with a duvet.

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

Jimin’s transfer letter was rejected, the academy’s authorities weren’t ready to send off such a skilled dancer like him. In spite of him pleading a lot. “Why the fuck can’t they understand my situation?” Punching the nearby wall he groaned in anger. Jimin had developed a perfect skill in hiding his emotions.

Suppressing his fury from the authorities. Fishing his phone out of his pocket he calls you. “Y/N I’ve found our new victim.” Since beating up the oldie at your office he was low-key about everything.

“Jimin not today please.” You were having an unknown odd giddy feeling. “I don’t care, come over.” Sighing you hung up. Going to his messaged destination. He was standing near the entrance, hands in his pocket chewing on gum. Giving off high-key street punks vibes. “You should tone down your behaviour. Especially with this whole death game play. Your image plays a huge role.” His attitude was pissing you off.

“We’ll kill him right here and run away.” Left dumbstruck with his idea you object to his crooked mind’s dangerous plays. “Jimin, are you out of your mind? Last time we had to barge in the forensic lab. We aren't opting for a new risk.” He was rebellious. When Jimin had decided to do something he'd definitely do it. Today was the same.

“You promised to listen to me Jimin.” Reminding him you plead. “I’m doing this for you Y/N, they aren’t permitting me to move cities.” Gritting your teeth you shove him backwards. “Fuck off, if you’re so adamant to slam the blame game on me, fine. But if we get caught, don't regret your decision.” Entering the empty mall, due to early work hours people barely came around at this time. Increasing his chances to capture his prey.

“Hey Jimin,” Hyun Soo greets him politely. “Hi” Jimin boredly replies. Ryu who stood beside Hyun was shivering. “Hello Ryu,” you pass her a knowing smile. Flashbacks of what had happened in the basement crossed her mind. She gripped Hyun’s arm. Who easily got the hint of her sudden demeanour change.

“Are y’all here for couple shopping?” He knew Jimin enjoyed matching couple outfits with you. It was a thing he had started fancying in the early days when you were dating each other. “Yeah you’ve got it right. Me and Y/N wanna show off to the world we are the best couple.”

Wrapping an arm around your waist he pulled you closer to him. “That’s cute, we'll take our leave for now. Have a good day.” Bowing at the couple, he strides away with a pale-faced Ryu. “Tsk her expression was a sight to watch.” Giggling at Ryu’s frightened face, you were content. At least there is something for you to laugh about. Jimin’s sudden rampage to kill had triggered you a lot.

Jimin wore a mask, hiding a gun in his pocket. So far, you have only used knives and other sharp objects. This was the first time you saw him with a gun. “Jimin, what is this? You’ve changed into a cruel person. Where did you get that gun from?” He leered at your figure, flinging his arm around your shoulder. “It’s licensed. I registered for it on a fake name using connections.”

Your heart beat fastened at his statement. “Are you fucking in your senses? What if the police catch us?” Rolling his eyes he heads straight to the spot he had last seen that man at. “Hush! Be quiet or he might hear us.” Pointing the gun in his direction he grinned. “This has a silencer. I had to pay extra for it. Gotta test my shooting skills.”

Aiming at his head he hides behind a pillar pressing the trigger. A loud bang was heard scaring you. Jimin cursed under his breath. “Shit! I forgot to use the silencer. Let’s run.” Grabbing your wrist he starts running towards the exit. In the moment hiding his gun.

Ryu and Hyun, who were passing by the same floor, had witnessed everything, mouths hanging open at the horrific scene that had unfolded in front of their eyes in a gap of a few minutes. You were losing your balance at his speed. “Jimin slow down, I can’t breathe.” He couldn’t hear you. The fear to be caught and end your long built game had knocked up his brains.

“Ah!” Listening to a painful squeak he looks behind him to see you on the ground holding your leg. “Y/N!” Jimin was about to come to your aid.  You shake your head. “Run away, save yourself. Go!” Mouthing these words to him you control your tears.

“No!” Sounds of firing were heard. He understood there was no option left. His careless behaviour had once again created problems for you both.