10

“How did Jimin and Y/N get married to each other, if she rejected Jimin?” Ryu was curious. “He chased her like no guy would have ever.”

-FLASHBACK-

“Hey Y/N,” he smiled at you waiting outside your classroom. “Why are you here?” “To pick you up.” Scoffing at his reply you answer. “Are you my driver? I don’t remember hiring a cab.” You muttered those words, not wanting to embarrass him in front of everyone.

“I’ll be your diver if you want me to be one.” He was affirmed to win your heart. “Jimin, you're my senior, don’t trigger me to the extent I curse you.” Jimin removes a chocolate from his pocket. “Give me a chance, don’t reject me without trying to know me genuinely.”

Chance? That was something you believed in. “If you've decided you're a bet to me. I’m ready to prove you wrong. Please accept my chocolate. Let’s start our relationship on a happy note.”

That very day was the start of him tagging along with you no matter where you had been.

“Hey stop flirting with my Y/N.” Two months have passed, this man however made his words come true to reality. Never did he attempt to flirt with any other girl. There was only one in his mind, ‘HIS Y/N.’

Currently, you were sitting in the cafeteria when he decided to pop out a bit late, and saw one of your classmates flirting with you. There was no intended reaction, heck, you were totally unbothered by him. To Jimin, however, it appeared as a threat. A threat for his love.

“Jimin she ain’t your property anyone can flirt with her.” Standing up from your chair, you grab his collar. Staring at him angrily. “I’m no one’s property, you have no rights to flirt with me either. Jimin respects me which you don’t. Yeet away.”

His lips quivered, trouncing on his place, wobbling hurriedly on his way back. “Sit down, what are you waiting for? Want me to give you a personalised written invitation?” Jimin took his seat opposite to you.

“Open your mouth,” you lift your brow. “Why is that?” His cheeks flushed up. “I cooked sandwiches for you.” Showing you his lunch box he unwraps the delicacy from the silver foil. “Is that burn on your finger because of cooking for me?” Jimin didn’t know what to say next?

Moving your seats you sit beside him. “Why are you so damn careless? Who asked you to cook? Idiot, now you’re hurt. Sit here, I’ll get ointment and bandage from the infirmary.” Ordering him you scurry to the said place.

People gazed at him sitting obediently. It was like this wasn’t the cheery Jimin they had seen a few months back. “Hi Jimin,” Roreen, the cheerleaders captain, came up to him, in your absence. “Yes sister?” Smiling warmly, he spoke. Her mouth hung open. He did not just sis zone her. “DON’T LABEL ME AS YOUR SISTER! I AM NOT YOUR SISTER.”

A few girls in the cafeteria hid their faces under masks, afraid he might sis zone them too. “You used to wink at me here and there, what changed you?” Jimin understood the reason behind her outburst. “I’m a changed man now. Y/N’S love changed me.”

His eyes beamed of truth. Roreen sighed, she knew she didn’t have a chance with Jimin. After all, he was insanely popular. Nonetheless, her title to be the prettiest in the university had her hopes up high that maybe he'll notice her because of that. Which was totally a false assumption as per seen and heard right now. 

“Jimin, show me your finger.” You sit on your seat. Roreen slightly waved at you going back to her friends. Who were passing her pity looks. “What happened to your fangirl? Why was she sulking?” Blowing on his burn you apply burnol. “You’re aware that she’s my fangirl?” He shrieked.

Low-key scared you might misunderstand the situation. Nevertheless, he composed himself. “Oh! I sis-zoned her. Since the day I’ve laid my eyes on you, every girl existing in this universe is my sister. Even aliens too.” He chuckled at his own statement.

“And why is that?” Covering his finger with the bandage you stare into his eyes. “Am I not obvious enough? I love you Y/N.” Students who were eating their lunch halted their movements applauding him for his bravery.

Jimin didn’t care if everybody was watching him. His confession mattered to him. You stepped back, turning your back to him. “Don’t break my heart or I’ll break your bones. I 143 you.” Hiding that grin curving up your lips you walked away.

Jimin pondered on what you meant? “1 4 3?” His team mates laughed. “Captain, she confessed back to you. 143 refers to I love you.” Jimin jumped up from his seat. “WHAT? OH MY FUCKING GOD. SHE LOVES ME BACK?” They giggled, nodding their heads.

“Thank you for helping me, gotta chase my girl now.” Fetching his lunch box with that opened sandwich in his other hand he ran out of the cafeteria. “Wait, let me eat this.” Stuffing the sandwich in his mouth he starts searching for you again.

“Y/N, my hard to get Y/N, where are you?” Spectators chortled at his desperation. “Park Jimin, I’m here. Stop being so pesky. You’re embarrassing me as well as yourself.” Gripping his wrist you pull him out of the campus. He was immersed in admiring you. Allowing you to take him wherever you intended to.

Bringing him to the back lawn of the university you glare at him. ”Park Jimin, what's wrong with you? Why were you yelling my name like a psycho?” Grabbing your nape, he placed his lips on yours. Titling your head. “If I had to be a psycho it’ll be only for you Y/N.” Whispering against the kiss he beams.

-PRESENT-

Ryu was dumbfounded. “How crazy is Jimin for Y/N?” Hyun shook his head.

“None can imagine it except Jimin himself. I’m sure Y/N doesn’t know about his limits either. He's that predator who pretends to be a deer to lure his prey in his trap and pounces on them once they are near him. Attacking them in a way an alligator does. Drowning their hunt in his waters. Ferocious and deadly are the right words to describe him.”

Ryu was frightened. She didn’t know that by developing a crush on Jimin she summoned her own death. “Save me from Y/N Hyun.” Joining her hands, she pleads to her best friend.

Ryu run away from here. Though I highly doubt she’ll spare you. Ignore Jimin, forget he ever existed in your life. Maybe then Y/N would consider forgiving you, if not killing you she might barely injure you.” Hyun’s retort had doubts in them. Which she easily acknowledged.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

“Jimin, should we give Ryu a visit to our basement?” Jimin nods without a second thought. “We definitely should, by now Hyun Soo would have informed her about our past.” The evil in his aphorism was a hint to your future deeds. “Poor Ryu thought we’d forgive her just like that. Didn’t she?”