29

The hustle bustle club had shifted to a funeral sight. Jimin held your wrist running out of the place from the back exit. “Will that stripper be caught?” He nods. “Of course she would be. Our plan was perfect.” You were slowing down your speed. “Jimin, we are far away from the police.” His car was parked in a different location. Getting inside the vehicle Jimin sped up. Laughing at the daring stunt you had illustrated. “This is so fun woohoo.” Opening the sunroof of the car he swayed his left hand in the air. “Yes it is.” You joined him shouting in excitement.

“Can we grab a drink?” Pouting at you he tried convincing. You weren't happy nonetheless granted him permission. After all, his drinking habits weren't something you could control. Jimin parked his car in your driveway getting out walking to the closet bar. “You will have to drink with me today.” Giving a glass of beer he urged you to gulp it. The odor made you feel nauseous. “This smells so gross and disgusting.” Ruffling your hair he chugged a glass of soju. “Y/N you should loosen up yourself.”

You were staring at the glass while he was at his 3rd one. “Come on wifey, drink it up.” Scrunching your nose you sipped on the drink. “Yay!” The bitter liquid had your throat burning. One after the another you were drinking along with him.

“Jimin, I love you.” Squishing his cheeks, your drunk self rambled. “I love you too.” Paying the waiter money he hiccuped. “Should we go home?” Tugging on your dress, protectively he smiled. “We should.” Linking arms together. You stumble on the footpath. He stops in his tracks. Pouting at you. “There's a problem wifey. I don’t know where our house is?”

Your eyes widened in horror. “Oh! Shit. Should we ask the police for help? But they might arrest us.” He clinged onto you crying. “We are lost in such a big world.” People passing by were glancing at you with disgust. “Who the hell even drinks to this extent?” Mocking comments were passed. “I think I remember the color of our apartment.”

He pinched your nose. “You’re so smart. I trust in you, to guide me safely.” Hearing his dramatic aphorism. You punched his chest. “You’re the man. Shouldn’t you be saying this to me?” Fiddling with his shirt buttons you were whining.

“Aww you’re so cute.” Pecking your cheeks, he twirled you in the middle of the road. “Yes I am cute only for you. Let’s go home now. Follow me, soldier.” He stood behind you saluting. “Soldiers march ahead.” With your groggy tone. You march past. He was gripping onto your dress. “Train go, go.” If you were in your right state of mind. You'll probably have cringed at the weird actions you and Jimin were doing. “We have arrived here Captain Jimin. It was nice having you on my train. Pay me a million dollars.”

Standing in front of your apartment which you managed to find after utmost difficulty you show forward your hands, demanding money from him. “I don’t have money. Pilot Y/N. Can I borrow a loan and pay in installments?” You think for a minute. Tapping your fingers on your cheeks. “Ok, I’ll give you time. Let's have a deal where you'll pay interest in case you fail to pay in time. ” He lunged at you, capturing your lips. “Yes, thank you. Please come in. We could have a cup of biscuits and a plate of tea.” His words held no meaning. “Sure Sir Jimin. I would love to attend your wedding.”

Unlocking the door, he flounders in, with his arms on your waist. “My fiance ran away.” Sitting on the couch he laments in misery. “Mr Jimin, please don't cry. My fellow teacher shall marry you.” Stroking his back you were attempting to soothe him off his pain. “Professor Y/N, my life is ruined. No one would marry me now.” Hiding his face in his palms he sobs loudly. “I have an idea.” Snapping his fingers he grins at you. “Princess Y/N would you like to be my Queen? We could build a castle like Rapunzel.”