43

“Should we go out for a walk?” Tucking in your feet into your shoes you asked him. He hooked his arms with you nodding his head. It was the middle of autumn. Wearing a brown beige colored coat with a muffler wrapped around your neck you lay your head on his shoulder.

“Stop,” he suddenly said. Moving in front of you, retying the cloth sort of covering your face. “Hey! I can’t breathe.” Warning him you remove it. Jimin laughed, pulling his tongue out teasing you. “Sorry.” Getting rid of the muffrel he kept in his pocket.

“What do you think about adoption?” Walking inside the familiar park you asked curiously sitting on a bench. “If you want we could go with it. We’ll love our child  better than what any parent with biological kids would.”

Squealing at his words you throw your arms around him. He reciprocated the hug by rubbing your back.

People passing by chuckled at the couple. “So when are we going to do it?” Seeing the gleam of anticipation in his eyes he saw a woman in it. Not the tough, cold girl he knew rather a simple wife who wanted nothing but a family of her own.

“Next week?” Pecking his cheeks you agreed to his decision. “Jimin, I don't know how to show my emotions to kids, and sometimes I fail to do so. You’ll be there by my side right?” Hearing the falter in your tone he was certain you were unsure regarding this whole adoption thing. Nevertheless, he nodded his head.

“Of course I’ll be here to take care of our kid together. Where should we move to?” Changing the topic he asked brightly. “A tough question. Maybe some place with good security and assurance.”

Jimin’s brows creased. Frowning at your words. “I’m a man who can protect his family.” Acknowledging him being offended by your words you pinched his cheeks.

“I know macho man you’re more than enough to protect us, during your absence I gotta be alert you know? Don’t want the past to repeat.” His breath hitched remembering his victim almost killing you once. Gritting his teeth he fake smiled. “Fine, if that's what my wife wants.”

Kissing your knuckles he stared at the blue sky. His thoughts were scattered so was his consciousness. Leaving ‘P’ didn’t at all sound right to him. After all, the enemies that he managed to make these past years could be a huge threat to him and you. A new addition to the family meant a new target. There was no way he would risk the life of an innocent for the deeds you both did.

“No matter how much I try, I find myself drowning in the abyss of my own self-inflicted turmoil. Would we have been better if I didn't kill him at the party? Would we be a happy couple if I hadn’t run away with you that day? Perhaps, we’d have fulfilled all our ambitions today. I did achieve mine at some point. But you? You gave up on your dreams to keep us safe. I’m guilty of where we are today. The past can’t be changed. However, our present and future can be better won’t it?”

Jimin was determined to give you all the happiness in this world. Clearing his throat he gazed at you.

“Miss Y/N, I would like to invest in your company.” With extreme professionalism he says. You chortled at his sudden designation. “What? Are we roleplaying as businessmen now?” From his intense gaze it didn’t seem like he was in a mood to play.

“May I know what you are up to this time?” He held your shoulders. “It’s finally time for you to achieve your goals. I’ll be the first investor for that company you dreamt of building.” Blinking at his statement you didn’t know what to reply.

“Ok,” being at a loss for words, you whispered. Jimin pats his chest. “Miss Y/N it’s a pleasure working with you. I heard you're married and your husband is scary so I’ll make sure to not cross my boundaries or make you feel any sort of discomfort.”

Little giggles were heard from you, wiping your tears at his dramatic acting. “This is so funny, my husband who’s my first investor is assuring me he’ll maintain proper distance from me. How respectful of you Mr Park. Very well then I’ll love to work with you.”

Forwarding your hand you shake your hands with him sealing the deal. “Ohh look what time it is, my husband must be waiting for me. See you at the company.” Jimin pouts, pointing a finger at himself. “But your husband is sitting right in front of you.”

“How can you be my husband you’re my investor Mr Park.” Crossing your arms against your chest you retort. “Ahhh! It’s over. Mr Park went to his home, I'm your husband Chim wifey.” Playing with your fingers he was desperate for you to end the act.

“Fine, Chim.” He smooched you in his arms totally unaffected by his surroundings. “Aww aren’t you one amazing adorable woman of mine?” Swaying you in his arms he cooed.

“The fuck this is probably gonna be the most I’ve ever cringed in my life.” Taehyung’s face morphed in disgust. “I could say the same.” Yoongi, who was still staring at the couple, chimed along with him.

“Jimin acts like a sadist when his wife isn't around him, or all I could see is a lovesick fool in his personality. Honestly, the love sick guy is better than the depressed one.”

Yoongi was busy scrolling through his phone noticing the couple exit the park. Taehyung was too busy with his blabbering to see.

“You are invited to my wedding.” He blurts out leaving the younger male shocked, as he walks away with his left hand in his pocket. While the other tapped against the digital keyboard rapidly. “WAIT- WHAT? WHEN?WHERE? YOONGI HYUNG?” He ran behind him, unknown to the sly smirk on the older’s face. 

“JIMIN! PARK JIMIN! WHERE ARE YOU?” A frustrated Taehyung barged inside the house, Jimin who had just showered was walking down the stairs drying his hair with a towel. “There you are.” Enclosing his arms from behind he placed his chin on your shoulder, throwing the towel on the nearby couch.

Yah! Can’t you see I’m here as well? Have some shame.” He snorted at his soulmate. Jimin ignored his exasperation. “You’re cooking? You should have waited for me, your fingers are already injured, don't risk getting it hurt once again.” Taking the spatula from your hand he starts stirring the soup on his own. Groaning the very next moment out of pain as Taehyung spanked his ass.

“Uwu Kinky.” Jimin gasped at your remark and so did Tae. “WE ARE STRAIGHT!” They yelled on the top of their lungs. “I wasn’t referring to you. I read an article on google regarding some upcoming movie.” Showing the article you smiled scrolling through your feed. They were left speechless. “I can hear you.” Jimin muttered, focusing back on his dish.

“Yoongi Hyung is getting married. He told me yesterday, being the old man that he is, Hyung isn’t ready to reveal any details.” Fake crying he side hugged him.

“Could be a really cute couple.” Both the males snapped their heads in your direction. “Again it’s not for you, I’m referring to these puppies.” Waving your phone in front of their faces you raise your hand up in the air.

“Most importantly I’m married to him, no fucking way I’ll ship him with you.” Getting off the chair you sit on the couch turning on the TV. “Pretend I don’t exist and continue your bromance bonding.” “Y/N!!!’ Their voices reverberated throughout the room.