27

Open your eyes. Removing his hands that covered your vision he exposed the view. You glanced at him questioningly. Mr Park, I didn't know we had a pool in our apartment? And who's gonna swim? Definitely you. Since my swimming skills are a 0 out of 10!” Jimin untied your shrug bringing you inside water.

My beloved Y/N there are many things that could be done in a swimming pool apart from the usual formality activities.

Pressing himself to the wall. He leaned your body on his exposed torso. Are we finishing your incomplete task? Unhooking your bra he kissed the skin behind your ear. What do you think? Jimin was an extremely romantic husband. Who'd flirt in every chance granted to him. How could he not utilise this opportunity?

I think we'll complete it. Hearing your positive reply he expelled your clothing in the water. Groping your bosom. Yet again you've proved to me why you're the smartest one among us. Lazily doffing off his briefs he pushed aside your panties plunging his length in your womanhood.

Remember the day when I made love to you and came up with a fake pregnancy plan? Ramming in at an animalistic pace he closed the gap between your lips. Urging you to reminisce about those memories. Yes I do. How could I forget that day?

-FLASHBACK-

Jimin smiled at you cheekily embracing you in his arms after another passionate session shared in the bed. “If ever we are caught you should claim yourself pregnant.” You patiently await for him to explain himself.

Every country has a law to delay the punishment period. Considering the woman's critical condition. It'll save you from tortures. Will you do this for me? Osculating his lips along your jaw he ogled into your orbs. Jimin could see his future in them. He had this uncertainty abiding in his heart. You would be imprisoned some day or the other.

Your job wasn't an easy one. And having a kid wasn't at all in the picture. He neither did ever desire for one. To Jimin, his wife and their safety was his ultimate priority. Furthermore, welcoming a child into your life would double your problems and risk the chances of police tracking you.

-IN THE JAIL-

You were indeed sick and did faint in that dirty closed stall in the jail. When you were sent to the infirmary. The news was brought up to Taehyung's notice. He knew what to do. Jimin had instructed him on everything beforehand. Utilising this event he commanded the doctors to forge a fake report. After all, those medics were his people.

Saving you from Mina's electric torment to rescuing Jimin from Ryan's beastic behaviour. Each and every time Taehyung popped into the scene. Though quite a little late. Nevertheless he did put his position and power in action. Law speaks for justice; he did the same.

Bring justice to 'P' using the same law. Which had captured you in its hold. Reviewing the other day, Jimin had killed the officer who had mocked his floor painting. And derided his wife. Taehyung was present there all along. Witnessing everything with a crooked grin.

Later on, alerting the authorities one of their cops has been found injured in the farthest cell from Jimin. Ryan joined the deathly clan and was battling on his deathbed due to Jimin and his uncontrollable vexation.

-PRESENT-

We are such smart players aren't we? Playing with your nipples he twisted your udder. Chortling evilly. We surely are. Chewing on your lip you hold onto his thighs for support. The water around you bubbled up at his metrical impalement. Your legs were shivering from the cold weather and loss of balance.

My wife looks so pretty, weak and vulnerable in my hold. To this stupid world your dangerous. But in my eyes you're a delicate bead. I'd thread and wear in my heart eternally. Jimin's words weren't empty, he was genuine. No, hearing your designation he tilts his head wondering what was wrong?

I can't control myself. No! He sniggered, understanding what you meant. What can't you control, baby? Decreasing his friction he prods in deliberately slow. I wanna cum please. I can't hold it in any longer. Spinning you around he shifts positions. Sadly I'll have to deny your plea this time.

Meandering his finger on your swollen clit he rams unceremoniously inside you. Frail and tender are the perfect and apt words to describe you. Your brows creased shutting your eyes. Gripping onto his biceps.

Isn't it too hard to control yourself? Clasping your upper lip in between his teeth he ran his lingua on it. Yes it is. Jimin laughed. I'm doing this intentionally. Because I wanna see you begging and wailing in pleasure.

He wasn't ceasing his movements. Rather increasing his tormentation. His orbs captured each and every moan of pleasure erupting from your throat.

Not able to tolerate his dominant aura any longer. You spasm on his member. He grunts as your juices flowed on him. Shooting his seeds the very next moment. Water had covered both your bodies. He pulled you closer to his chest, stroking your back.

So did you enjoy my important task? Humming you kiss his chest. He wrapped his legs around your waist. Tying your hair in a messy bun. Bringing you out of the pool. Opening the glass door. Entering your bedroom. Place me down I wanna sleep. He shook his head. No, we'll have to clean up.

Pouting weakly you try convincing him. Jimin sighed, agreeing with you. Tucking you in bed. Nevermind we have an entire day tomorrow to run you a bath haha.

He moved to the bathroom. Turning on the shower swiping his hair backwards. Hot water streamed on his hull, his lips were shaky breaking in an ugly cry. Roughly grasping onto his hairs.

I'm sorry Y/N. I'm fucking sorry. My past life keeps on haunting us. I had promised to be a better man. But- My old self knocks at our happy household whenever we attempt to do something good.

He was sobbing in frustration. In odd times like this he cried alone blaming himself. For all the problems you were facing together.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

Jimin laid beside you. Placing his chin on your shoulder. You were crying again weren't you? His breath hitched. You turned yourself facing him. Cupping his face. You knew? A lone tear trickles down his cheek. Yes I did. On every occasion you hide and weep. I was aware of your self affliction. Why do you think I urged you to cook with me? Though I dislike cooking! And took you out on a long drive? Confessed my love numerous times during those drives?

He allocated his countenance on your chest. Lamenting his pain. You're the best husband ever, Chim. You shouldn't be comparing and measuring your worth. Today I really wanted to barge inside and slam some sense in your brain. Sadly my impotency to walk held me back from doing so. All the credit goes to you and your dick. Which led me to stay in bed.

A teasing leer plastered on his lips. You enjoyed it though. Messing his semi damp hair you burst out into laughter. This perverted side suits you a lot Jimin. I don't like sulky Jimin. My pervert Chim is far better than a sad Jimin.”

He towered over your figure. Winking at you. You have summoned the best husband in the world. Before you could confirm his statement. Jimin started tickling you.