37

“This entire case is related to us and we don’t happen to come. How's that possible?” Jimin smuggly pulled out a chair and sat on it with his legs crossed. You stood beside him with your arms crossed. “Yes, he’s our supporter and the one who helped us to escape. But do you know something interesting which your law failed to notice?” Officers present in the court had their guns aimed in your direction ready to shoot at any second.

“That gun doesn’t actually appear that pretty in your hand Ryan. Well, ignoring your lame existence lemme tell you something riveting.” Licking the corner of your lower lip, a vicious smirk plastered on your face. “This place is about to blast in the next five minutes. Bombs are fixed in the entire building. Feel free to imprison us, and try finding out where we actually installed them. Continue your trial session. I'm keen to know what punishment you would be announcing to officer Kim Taehyung.”

Panic and fear rushed in every’s individual’s blood who was present in that room. To top everything out the exit doors were locked leaving them no choice to save themselves. “Ryan, why is your face so pale? Remember you had beat me up ruthlessly once when I was your prisoner? Today I’m in your court owning up to my sins won’t you beat me now?”

Jimin pushed back his jet black hair, removing the black glasses off his eyes. His dark brown orbs pierce through the latter’s skull effortlessly. “You're pressuring him Jimin, let the man be. He must be busy thinking about how he should record a video of us ain’t I right Ryan?” Ryan faked his braveness snickering at you.

“You’re at gunpoint of each and every officer present in this room, yet you have the audacity to mock me. How derogatory of you Park Y/N.” Jimin stood up, swiftly wrapping his left arm around your waist pulling you closer to him.

“Yep, Park Y/N you’re right she’s Park Y/N my Y/N. Apart from being a sassy lady she’s quite a killer not only by her looks but even by the weapons that we carry around to assassinate our victims. Wanna be one on our list Ryan?”

Raising his brow he coldly questioned. Ryan frantically shook his head as an instinct, afraid of the couple. “How sad is that, you won’t be experiencing a fun get together with us both. We are quite a cool couple to hang out with, trust me. We won’t at all make you feel as if you’re third wheeling between us. You’d probably be taking your last breaths by the time we even get to finish a proper sentence to interact with you. How generous are we, aren't we?”

The trigger in his hand clicked, creating a loud sound in the crowded room. “Bad shot, we’ve heard police officers are perfect shooters. Didn’t know you were among the bad ones. Ok, let me try my luck since everyone deserves a chance, don't I deserve one as well?” Grabbing his gun in a fraction of second Jimin stood on the other end of the room.

“Wow you guys seem so nervous it’s just a bomb chill, all of us are gonna die anyways in a few minutes. Why don’t we have some fun before this unfortunate death?” Clicking the trigger he smiled innocently. The bullet passed beside Ryan’s shoulder injuring his left shoulder blade. He yelped out of pain, landing on his butt. “OH MY GOD! I CAN SHOOT?” Dramatically throwing the gun in your direction he covered his mouth with his hand making an ‘O’ face.

“Did you see that wifey? I almost shot him, how is that possible? It’s my first time to have used a gun.” Surpassing in your laughter you applauded his skills. “You’re a talented husband after all Mr Park. Now it’s my turn. Before I start I have a deal for you people.” Their ears perked up at the mention of the word deal. “Two more minutes and your lives would end, you can save yourself by doing as we say.”

Playing with the gun in your hand you aimed it at the judge’s head. “Release Tae, and put all these officers behind the bar permanently including yourself. Passing a statement all the allegations passed on him were false. Kim Taehyung is a brave officer who fought till his last breath for the peace of this nation. As for Ryan, send him with us. The clock’s ticking, hurry up and make up your mind. Discuss it among yourself.”

Removing a mini button from your pocket you showed it to them. “A single press on this button and boom it's a dead end call to you all.” Murmurs of disapproval went around. “I agree.” The judge blurts out hastily, shocking them. Pleas of disagreement erupted in the chamber.

“QUIT YOUR TALKS OR I WON’T HESITATE TO SHOOT ALL THESE REMAINING BULLET IN YOUR DAMN HEAD. DON’T FUCKING FORGET THAT.” Jimin sat on the chair enjoying the drama. “Y’all just happened to piss the wrong person.” He stretched his arms, sinking himself further in the seat. “Surrender and rot in prison or fucking die right now.” Their heads hung low.

“Law is meant to provide us protection not to arouse fear of living a menacing life. All the ministers and officers sitting here are corrupted. None of you have ever failed to take bribes from rich men hiding their crimes from the outer world. Including this bloody bitch of a judge. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prison world.”

The doors of the room were opened. Men dressed in blue ran in holding machine guns. Cuffing their hands behind their backs. They were helpless. “Ooh, another important detail I forgot to tell y’all my bad. These men will send you straight to a prison specially designed for bastards like you. Definitely not the typical prison you wish yourself to be in. And get bailed in a day. Happy rotting.”

Waving at them sarcastically you made your way to Ryan landing a violent blow on his face. He fell on the floor groaning out in pain. “And this is for hurting my man. I’m personally welcoming you to our basement Ryan.”