11

Legs tied, a silver coloured tape was plastered on her mouth. Ryu was helpless, her eyes laid on the various tools placed in a bag, kept in front of her. Removing the tape of her mouth you stare at her.

“Finally awake? Good! I’m sure Hyun Soo might have told you everything about us?” She shook her head. “I hate lies, and you lie a lot don’t you?” Grabbing the screw driver you tap it on her chair.

“Don’t take me as an ordinary criminal. I am a part of the infamous duo ‘P’ detecting people’s false talk ain’t something hard for me.” Jimin entered inside.

“Why do you always flirt with me Ryu? You're well aware I’m a married man. Who loves his wife immeasurably. In spite of knowing everything you chose to create misunderstandings between us?”

Ryu didn’t know what she should say to save herself? Either way the couple would torture her. “I’m sorry.” Her head hung low, accepting defeat. “You’re already giving up? Won’t you beg for mercy?” Jimin placed a laptop in front of her positioned on a semi high table.

“You are going to kill me. There’s no use of me begging for mercy anyways.” Her eyes gleamed with sorrow tired of this sudden death she’d be receiving. “There’s no fun in this. If you won’t plead with me to survive.” Sitting on a chair, you place your right arm on your chin. The left one gripping onto her chair.

“You see Ryu, me and Jimin have suffered a lot to be together. His playboy nature was abhorred by me. You are trying to pop into our lives, causing feuds and arguments. This isn't right. I had fought with him, doubting if he really loved me or not? By killing you, I’m permanently erasing the final piece of negative thought that’s crowding my brain.”

Her toes curled, your ice cold hands weren’t at all providing her any ounce of warmth.

“Watch this, don’t blink or I’ll chop your fingers. Jimin won’t help you. He’s a softie when it comes to girls. After all, since the day he fell in love with me. He swore the entire universe’s women are his sisters. I might appear tolerable, but when it comes to him. The word mercy and me are no way close to each other. You’ll obey me right?” She hastily nods her head.

Jimin played the videos. It had each and every kill you had done together. With him torturing your victims mostly. Even Ahn who he had killed in the kitchen. “Our house is monitored by CCTV cameras. None can step in until we permit them to. Your stay is also recorded Ryu.” Pausing the video he observes her state.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks, crying ugly not able to watch the animalistic behaviour of the couple. “Jimin, how could you kill them? What did they even do to you?” His orbs darkened, you squeeze her jaw harshly.

“What have they done? Those weren’t good men. They deserved it. Girls demand justice in court for the wrong these sorts of animals impart on them. What was their fault? Some girls walk back home late at night after their classes. While others from their work. They pounce on them, eliciting man power. Not having an inch of regret. Us killing them is what they deserve.”

Her face was hurting, nails digging in her palms. “We have everything recorded here. Except our first kill. Jimin’s first kill. One that your bestie watched. Don’t you wanna know the start of ‘P’?” She remained quiet. Knowing she has to watch it, with no option left for her to choose.

-FLASHBACK- (4 YEARS YEARS AGO)

It’s already been a year with Jimin dating you, everything was good in paradise. Today you were here at the party with him. “Jimin I’ll sit there, you know I don’t drink.” He was hesitant. “I won’t be drinking, I’ll join you.”

Sitting beside you on the couch he wrapped his right arm around your waist, his free hand was placed on your thigh grinning at you. “Hey Jimin,” one of his mates from the football team approached him.

“Hey Y/N.” Smiling at you he takes a seat next to him. They started speaking, making you feel left out. Getting annoyed by those weird boyish talks. You excused yourself. Jimin understood the reason behind your behaviour change.

“Dude I’m sorry, can we continue our chat later?” Waving at him, he runs towards the washroom. “He’s so whipped for her.” Chuckling he mingles with the crowd.

Jimin pondered whether to push the washroom door or not. Hearing a silent scream he bursts the door open. Roreen was crying in a corner, one of their classmates was towering over her. Without a second thought he pushed him off her. Beating him up real bad. His face had turned bloody, eyes swelled up. Out of shock she had lost consciousness.

“Jimin,” your voice caught his attention. Dropping his body. “Y/N it's not what you think. I was saving her.” “Kill him,” your statement caught him off guard. Which was quickly replaced by a smirk. Removing the fire extinguisher from the cabinet he smashed it on his face.

Stealing away his oxygen permanently. Hyun Soo who was passing by after doing his business in the men’s room gasped at the view. He had witnessed how ruthlessly Jimin had beaten him up and then killed.

The sudden shriek snapped your heads in his direction. “Run away, don't ever appear in front of us. If you wish to breathe healthily.” You warned. “Keep this a secret.” He tried speaking something, however his syllables were stuck in his throat. Running out of the party. Helping unconscious Roreen, you exit out. Jimin stayed behind to wipe any clue. Later in the evening, students were frightened to see his dead body.

Jimin was nowhere to be found, so were you. Police showed up at the scene. Their investigation had faced a negative result, no signs of proof was found. His case was closed due to lack of evidence.

Roreen returned to university a week later. Unknown to the fact her criminal had been murdered. When people informed her of it, she was astounded. Jimin had transferred, so did you. She somewhere thought it was him who did it to protect her. Nonetheless she didn't give out any information. Crime branch had proven there was no progress in the victim’s case.

-PRESENT-

“And this is how Jimin’s first kill was initiated by me. We won’t kill you, instead forgive you. Lead a life like how Hyun Soo is living. With fear, and tremor to never cross paths with us again. None has managed to live alive from here. When he tried Jimin
murdered him mercilessly. You're the first one. Consider yourself lucky hmm.” Patting her cheeks you untie her legs.

“Go down and don’t turn back, if you do you’d lose your golden opportunity. Now, run.” Her feet ushered her to escape from hell. Steps faltering on stairs, but didn’t dare to utter a whine of pain.

She ran away, and hid in her house. Finally she was back home, her safe place. Far away from ‘P.’