24

Taehyung? Ryu was convulsing, breathing heavily. “Tae you caught her.” Jimin and you walked inside. “I do not kill girls Tae, except Mina that whore destroyed all my tolerance principle.” Gritting his teeth he opened a drawer, the same one on which Taehyung had placed the candle on.

“Deliver her body to Mina. She should know what an amazing threat we are in her life. I'm clean currently. Don't wanna murder anyone, except Mina.” Grinning at a sweating Ryu, you and Jimin exit. With a gun in his hand.

“Taehyung, make sure to use a silencer. Don't repeat the mistake Jimin made.” Halting your steps you warn, Jimin pouts clinging onto you. “Forgive me wifey, I won't repeat such stupid omissions again.”

Taehyung chuckled, fixing the silencer in his revolver. “I'm not angry with you. Was alerting your soulmate to act wisely.” Pinching his cheeks you walk. out like a newly married couple. Taehyung grinned, tying Ryu to a chair.

“I genuinely enjoyed being your friend. Or acted whatever. You shouldn't have played the eye witness role in court. Our entire plan was destroyed due to your foolish acts. Sorry Ryu, you'll have to pay the price by losing your life.”

He pressed on the trigger. Ryu yelped out but it was too late he had already shot her. “Sheesh, cleaning dirt is such a big problem.”

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

“Miss Mina, we have a parcel for you.” Two policemen stride in with a cover. She gazed at the large container. Asking them to open it. Her eyeballs bulged out on seeing Ryu's dead body. Dry blood smeared on her face. “Happy 'P' day Mina.” A note was attached to it. The smell of rotten flesh filtered into her room.

A tall man rushed into her cabin wrapping his arms around her. She was bewildered, Tears had unknowingly started streaming down her cheeks. T-Tae.” She whispered his name crying on his chest. “Hush! Everything is fine. No one's gonna hurt you Mina. I'll protect you.” He was facing the opposite side. An evil smirk played on his lips which was seen through the glass adjacent to his view. Taehyung was faking his console with her.

“Send this body to the forensic lab. Start hunting for P.” He ordered his colleagues. Bringing Mina out of the cabin. “Would you like going out for sometime?” She nods her head, hugging his waist. Taehyung was losing his patience. Getting irritated by her behaviour. Regardless of his annoyance he masked it with a loving beam.

Starting the engine he urged her to drink a bottle of water. Hydrating her nerves. Halfway through the journey Mina was feeling drowsy, losing her consciousness. Taehyung chortled. Dialing a number.

“I'm on my way, almost there. Is everything prepared?” A short “yes,” was heard in reply from the other side. Before the line went dead.

-AN HOUR LATER-

Mina woke up in a dark basement. The same ugly basement which Ryu had described. Iron shackles were locked on her wrists and ankles. “Good evening Madam Mina. Oh wait no! Whore Mina would be a better greeting.” Sitting in front of her in a chair with cross legged a cigarette was placed in between your lips.

“I don't smoke, this is a prop to play. I'm enacting the role of a wicked lady. You're such a heinous woman, I gotta compete against you right? After all, no one can beat you at the level you've stooped so low.”

Grabbing her jaw you remove the cigarette from your mouth. “I'm a dishonest person Mina. Despite me hating lies. Lying to my victims is my favourite hobby. Want me to burn you with this?” She quickly shook her head, grumbling something on the gag. “Should we start?” Jimin came in, with a familiar laptop and tools.

“Are you perhaps wondering where it was? Your boyfriend or should I say my best friend hid it for me. It was all along in my house. Your clothes have cameras, don't they? My wife hates you. Even then for the sake of our safety she had to change your clothes. Jeez, the amount of troubles you give us ruins my sanity.”

Taehyung was playing with a knife. It was Jimin's knife to be exact. “Mina! Mina! Why are you so damn problematic? And over dramatic? A little info before you die. I killed Ryu, and also helped Jimin escape from prison. Peers of being a senior officer.”

Removing the boffola from her mouth you punch on her jaw roughly. “Damn this feels so fucking satisfying.” Jimin giggled pecking your forehead. Pulling her leg forward. Pressing the plier on her thumb, exterminating her toe. She screamed out at the anguishing affliction running through her lower body. “It hurts doesn't it? I felt the same when those electric shocks were passed onto me. Where's that CD?”

Squeezing her bleeding toe you pressure her to speak. Taehyung was confused. “Which CD? Does she have another proof?” Jimin switched on his laptop. Mina was watching each and every kill you had done. Even the reason why you had to do it. “Taking law in your hands is illegal.” She sobbed, as Jimin plucked out her other thumb.

“Your law has always delayed and failed in imparting justice to innocent people. The language of crime is what it believes in.” Taehyung was staring at Jimin intensely. “I saw her hiding a pendrive yesterday. Are you perhaps referring to that?” You looked at Jimin and he took the message. “This bitch won't speak up.” Twisting her arm you bang her head. “Where is that pendrive Tae?”

Taehyung crooked his brow. “I'll tell you where it is. Before that tell me what is in it?” Jimin scorned his question. Moving to the door. Mina was laughing. “He can't say what's in it Taehyung. Because it has their s-” banging the hammer on her forehead you shut her up. She wailed out.

Her head was spinning. Bending her figure, your elbow thrashed on her vehemently. She was wailing incessantly. Taehyung was shocked at your behaviour. You weren't one to torture someone this harshly. “Aww, did it hurt when I broke your bones?” Sympathetically you commiseration on her state.

“Jimin go and bring that pen drive.” Mina had lost her will to survive. Her head and feet were bleeding profusely. “You're fucking disgusting to record such things and invade our privacy.” Mina wanted to snort at you. Her condition however wasn't permitting her to do it.

“I'll be merciful and let you breathe until Jimin returns. My Chim loves carving. He'll illustrate his artistry on your flirty statistics.” Sitting on the couch placed a few centimetres away from her. You opted to watch youtube videos. Laughing at those weird compilations.

Mina was trying her best to escape. Her efforts were in vain. Jimin had tied her perfectly. All she could do was breathe.

Jimin rummaged through her drawers. Taehyung was searching as well. “I found it, Jimin.” He snapped his head in his direction. Stretching his hand snatching it from him. “Thanks Tae, we should go.” Taehyung gawked at his nervous state. “I'm aware about all your murders. Why are you afraid of me? What evidence has Mina gotten her hand on this time? I'll erase it for you. Explain to me what's in that pen drive?”

Jimin denied his help. “There's nothing of your means Tae. We should hurry back home. Y/N is alone.” Taehyung confirmed there was definitely something Jimin was hiding. “SHOW ME THAT PENDRIVE.” Raising his voice he fidgeted with his palms searching for the red device. “YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S IN IT. IT CONCERNS ME AND MY WIFE.”

Jimin was frustrated. Taehyung interrogating him worsened his mood. Lashing at him. A nerve knocked in Taehyung's brain. Stopping Jimin from escaping his notation. “Does she have your nudes?” Jimin was parlaysed on the spot. How should he tell his soulmate that Mina has a secret weapon? Which would ruin their lives completely!