2

“Poor Mr Moh, he died a vicious death.” One of the workers standing in cue for coffee mourned. “Would it be wrong if I say I don’t feel bad for him?” My ears perked up at this statement. Peeking my head in the corner to see a lady in her late 20’s fisting her hands. Ooh- this seems like an interesting talk now.

“Mira, I know you’re upset with what he did to you in the past . Now he’s no more, you should speak a few good words in his name.” So the girl’s name is Mira. Walking up to them, I pretend to take a glass of water in my plastic cup.

“You weren’t the one to be harassed, it was me. I’m happy that manwhore died.” Damn, rebellious. Good thing Jimin killed him. Turns out Mo has harassed many women. “Are you the new head?” The lady who scolded Mira asked me. “Yes I am.” She smiled at me, extending her hand out for a friendly handshake.

“I’m Kyung, the assistant of the technical department.” I don’t like you lady. Don’t ever hope for a hand of friendship from me. “I’m Y/N, Park Y/N.” With undesired manners I shake my hand with her

“Did you speak to Mr Moh?” Yes, I did speak to him. My husband was the one who murdered him. “Ah? Was it the man with crooked yellow teeth?” “Yes it was him.” I nod my head. “He interviewed me yesterday.” Mira’s eyes widened, probably fear stricken. Poor girl is frightened of what might have happened to me back there.

Do not worry Mira, my husband is a really amazing man. He wiped out Moh from our lives. “It was nice speaking to you. Excuse me.” Bowing my head, I left that suffocating place. Sitting in my cabin calling Jimin.

-ON CALL:

Jimin: Hi wifey, did you miss me?
Y/N: Do you think a minute passes by when I don’t miss my husband?
Jimin: That’s true so did anything happen today at your office?
Y/N: You gotta guess.
Jimin: They might have asked you whether you know that bastard.
Y/N: Not bad you got it right. One of the employees here was harassed by him.
Jimin: Dang it! I should have chopped off his dick.

Chortling at his statement I bid a short “goodbye” hanging up.

-8:15 P.M. -

He walked inside the building wearing black shades, skinny jeans and a black striped t-shirt. “Hello. May I know whom you are searching for?” Kyung, who got off work, curiously asked him. His enchanting aura pulled her to initiate a conversation. “Babe” His eyes sparkled, waving his hand high up in the air. Jogging towards your direction.

She stood there dumbfounded. Jimin held you by your waist lifting your figure up slightly. Pecking your lips. “I missed you.” “Me too.” Kyung's mouth was left wide, hung open, staring at you both. Seeing her reaction you approached her. “Kyung, meet my husband Jimin.” Her eyelids drooped.

“You're married to him?” You shake your head. “We have been married for four years.” To say she was embarrassed was an understatement. “You don’t seem like a married woman though.” Jimin chuckled at her remark.

“Thank you for the reminder. I’ll make sure she looks like one tomorrow.” You playfully hit his arm, noticing his eye on your collar bones. Kyung’s cheeks flushed red, understanding the meaning behind his words.

Looking everywhere except you. “Bye bye YN.” Turning on her heels she runs away. “Girls still gush over you, in spite of being married. Can your handsomeness ever stop growing?” Jimin laughed, whispering in your ear. “How about you mark me, and prove it to them I’m a married man?”

Elbowing his stomach you run out. He follows behind you scratching his nape. Unknown that the people standing behind you were staring at you both as if they had witnessed ghosts.

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

“Why did you kiss her?” Grabbing his hair you bang his head on the wall. Jimin sat on the chair lighting a cigarette in his hand. “I didn’t mean to.” He cried. Jimin stood up. Taking the burnt cigar in his hands, approaching him. “So you didn’t try forcing yourself on that girl?” Holding his hand he pouted.

“These were the hands that tried laying on that poor girl. Aren’t they so ugly wifey?” You were ramming his hand non-stop on the wall. Blood flowed down his face. “Do you want a treatment?” His legs were tied up. “No, please forgive me. I promise you I won’t ever touch a girl again.” Jimin’s eyes darkened.

“Second chances are given to humans not to monsters like you.” The next second his cigarette was placed on his knuckles. He wailed, beseeching Jimin to set him free. Sadly, he didn’t show him mercy. Gesturing you to get the knife.

“You’re a lucky man, we won’t torture you as our regular hostages. We’ll grant you an easy death ok?”

Tying his hands with the cigarette still in his hands. He slithered his throat. Humming in satisfaction as his blood splashed on his face. “Where are we gonna throw his body?” Jimin shrugged his shoulders. “Let’s dump him in front of the police station.”

“WHAT? JIMIN ARE YOU SERIOUS? WE’LL GET CAUGHT.” To him this idea was so far the most thrilling one. Police were on your tail. Him voluntarily going ahead and throwing this man’s body would definitely get you both caught.

“My dear Y/N police are our biggest enemy, as well as our protectors. We should show them a taste of our power don’t you think?” Stuffing his head in a plastic bag, he moved to his body. You were numb on your spot. “I don’t want to touch his body.” You quickly stated. He raised his brow.

“Scared?” Teasing you he zipped up the suitcase, placing the wrapped up head in it. “Yes.” Gulping you look away. Jimin washed his hands and face. Coming back to hug you. “Trust me, it’ll be fun. No one can get a hold of us, believe me.”

-FLASHBACK-

You and Jimin were chuckling while coming out of a restaurant after having a jolly dinner. Walking out, his gaze fell on a girl. Standing near a corner, shaking in fear. “Chim are you fine?” Hearing no response from him you follow his eyes.

A man in his 30’s was touching a lady incessantly. Jimin’s jaw clenched running to the girl. Pushing the man off her, landing violent punches on his face. “Welcome to my basement.”

Jimin murmured to him seeing him passing out. Getting off that man, he turns his attention to you. Who was consoling that girl as well as lecturing she should learn to protect herself. “Are you fine sister?” She nods her head.

You queried about her parents. Once you both had made sure, she was safely sent home. Jimin brought his car, picking up the man’s body and bringing him to your basement.

-PRESENT-

Dressed in a white tee and black pants he hid his face under a black cap. To make himself less suspicious. “Jimin, I’m scared, let’s not dump him.” He glared at you.

“Today I’ll remove this police fright from your heart forever. Now let’s go.” Removing the suitcases from his trunk he handed one to you.

The plan was quite simple: he'd throw the suitcase containing the body in the backyard. While you’ll carry an empty carrier with you. Acting as a couple back from their trip.

Fake laughing he sneakily takes a sharp U-turn to the backyard with you walking beside him. “STOP RIGHT THERE.”