23

“I killed someone.” Jimin repeats himself. You were nonchalant with his death-dealing business. “Jimin when haven’t you killed someone? Is it something to even be shocked about?” Your vague reaction made him skeptical. Placing a hand over your forehead. “Did that whore come here in my absence?”

Rolling your eyes you push his hand away from you. “You think I’ll be sitting here so damn fine? If that whore had visited me?” Jimin wasn't convinced with your behaviour change.

“Whom did you kill this time?” Unbuttoning his bloody shirt you were about to clean it. He held your wrist. “I know you’re upset with me? And to answer your question it was a group of men.” Smiling at him slightly, you kiss his cheek.

“Did you forget we have that?” Raising your brow you remind him. Jimin’s sensory faculty stirred up. Hugging you with his naked torso.

“Oh! Yes, time to revive our theories. Wanna shower together as a celebratory gift?” As much as you desired to relieve yourself in his arms. The optical lens in the room withheld you from doing so. “We gotta eradicate these cameras then act further.”

Jimin knew this was a delicate case, a single mistake from him and Mina would get a chance to play her  disgusting blackmail card. “I’ll take a quick shower.” Once Jimin had closed the bathroom, you spun to stare at the television. Diverting your gaze to the wall. “Mina you might have enjoyed watching my husband’s dick didn’t you?” Chuckling, you sat down on bed.

“I feel you’ve started liking him. Let me tell you something, he's a monster in bed and with people. Especially your poor innocent civilians whom he's murdered ruthlessly. You think he’d spare you after those endless tortures you've rendered on me in your jail?” You were talking to yourself. Or that’s what Mina thought who was staring at her laptop, burning in vexation.

If only she knew you had seen where the camera was during Jimin’s truancy. Mina had a new evidence with Jimin confessing his fresh murder. You won’t permit her to use it against him. “Poor Mina, craves for a married man’s dick. Not just any married man. The infamous ‘P’ who is her ultimate enemy.” Each and every word you were speaking struck a weak nerve in her heart.

“What the fuck do you think Y/N? I’m interested in your man? No fucking way.” The sound of shower turning off. Ceased your further mockery. Jimin twists the door knob. He was about to come out in a towel. You walked to him drying his hair standing on the doormat.

Jimin shrouds an arm on your waist pulling you closer to him. Your chest bumped with his. “Missed me?” Nuzzling his nose with yours he gushed. Biting his earlobe you moved yourself closer to him. Making him nervous.

“I found where the camera is. It’s attached to the TV stand. That's a cheap third grade lens we used to use in the early days of our marital life. Mina has it installed in here.” Mina couldn’t hear what you were whispering into Jimin’s ear. She zoomed in the frame but heard nothing. Banging her palm on the table out of frustration.

Smirking in victory, you ushered him inside the bathroom. Handing him his clothes. Jimin understood why you did that. “I fucking love your possesive side.” Slapping your ass when you turn around he locks the door. “You’re in our trap Mina.” Chortling wickedly he throws the shirt and shorts over his body.

Coming out to see you covered in the duvet. Jimin laid beside you, engulfing you in his manly arms. Pecking your nape. “Don’t go overboard.” You mumbled warning him. Intertwining your fingers with his. Mina was confused. Usually Jimin would sleep shirtless or act coy when he comes out of shower. Today he didn’t. She had a hint it must be because of what you had whispered in his ear.

“Good Night Jimin.” “Good Night wifey.” Switching off the bedside lamp you drift off to slumber. Mina was shouting in anger. There was no TMI for her to note today. Except for the murder Jimin did. She had planned so many things. It all went in vain when you chose to act like newly wedded couple with each other.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

Jimin tiptoed to the TV. Removing the camera. Well aware his actions would have been recorded in the system. “Mina we shall forever be ten steps ahead of you.” Breaking the device, he wore his boots. Waking you to freshen up. Covering you with a shawl and sweater after you were done with your routine. “We’ll begin a fresh new chapter in our lives today.”

Sun rays fell on mother earth indicating the start of a redesigned day. New adventures and thrill. Each and every step was planned. All you gotta do now is execute them at the right time. Favour situations and inculcate circumstances if it ain’t on your side. Getting inside a green car you buckled up your seat belts wearing your shades.

“Sleep for a while, you look so tired.” Your droopy orbs gave out all you wanted at this moment was to sleep. “Yeah I will.” Leaning your head on the window you close your eyes. Sleep consumed you in no time. “Cutie,” Jimin whispered, admiring your sleepy face.

Parking his car in the garage he opens your door lifting you in his arms. The sudden change in environment forced you to jerk up. “When did we arrive?” He walks with you in his arms. “A few seconds ago.” Staring at him glancing at you lovingly you rest your head on his chest. “I can walk, nonetheless this is so comfortable.” Jimin giggled. Placing you on the ground. “Wear this mask.” Giving you a surgical mask he opened the white door.
__________________________________

Ryu, we should run away from here.” Hyun Soo was shivering in fear. “Hyun, Mina has promised to protect me. You’ve seen those police officers standing outside right? They are protecting me.” He shook his head. “They might be bribed by ‘P’ there are many negative possibilities Ryu.” His voice trembled. Ryu’s confidence sublimed.

“You’re right I’m in. Let’s escape from here.” Packing her daily necessities in a bag. She hangs it on her shoulders tying her shoelace. He showed her his palm. Ryu lends him her hand. Sneakily they escape from her apartment. “Where are we going?” Hyun Soo starts the engine. “To my friend’s house. He has a spare home in the suburbs of the city.” Ryu nods, tapping her feet impatiently on the car’s rug.

On arriving at his house, he conveys her bag. Locking the door securely for their safety. His apartment was dark. Electricity hadn't been installed. “Hyun, there's no power here.” He comes to her aid, lighting a candle, keeping it on the table. “You shouldn’t have done that Ryu.” She sighed with her head hung low.

“I’m sorry I was blind with my desire for revenge. Look at the positive side. Now the entire world knows who ‘P’ actually is? Mina would save us from their clutches.” Hyun slowly scoffed. “Why do you trust Mina so much?” Ryu didn’t like his attitude. “She’s safeguarding all of us from those mentally retarded psychos.” Laughing at her, tears were accumulating in the corner of his lids.

“Mina? Isn’t she stuck up in her own life? Creating strategies to save herself from ‘P.’ What can she do for us?” Ryu was scared, Hyun Soo’s statement levered truth. “She will Hyun. She has to.” He grabbed her shoulders harshly. “P spared you Mina, you were their first victim to come out alive from their basement. Why would you lose that chance?”

Stepping backwards he pulled out a revolver from behind which he had hid in his pants. Ryu was regretting believing Hyun Soo and running with him in this desolated complex. “You’re not my best friend. What’s wrong with you Hyun? Who are you”

Hyun trailed his gun on her jaw. His breath fanned on her face. She was shaking at his behaviour change. He raised her chin with the tip of the pistol. Ogling at her with his predatory orbs. “You’re right I’m not Hyun. I never was Hyun. I’m Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. Park Jimin’s best friend.”