26

“Jimin, there's something important you need to know.” Hoseok was ready to enter. Jimin hugged him yelling, “HOBI HYUNG! I MISSED YOU!” You hastily buttoned your pants running a hand through your messy hairs. Giving a thumbs up to him you sit straight on the bed. “Come inside.” Hoseok was chuckling at Jimin’s enthusiasm. “You’re still an innocent kid Jimin.”

You mentally scowled at his statement. “Your innocent kid was about to bang me so damn well a few minutes ago.” Jimin bit his lip, glimpsing at you, poking your tongue against your inner cheek. He found it teasing though you didn’t mean it to be like that. “Jimin, they found Mina’s body.” Listening to the former’s talk Jimin clapped. “Good they did, I was eagerly awaiting for this moment.”

Hobi smirked at him. Jung Hoseok, appears to be a decent guy. Do not mistake his angelic behaviour to that of a weak man. You were hiding in one of his hotels all this time. When Mina had come over at your hideout, and secretly invaded your room. It was in his absence.

No customers would go without speaking to him. Hoseok was a jovial person with an everly sunny mood, a bubbly sunshine and the weapon supplier to ‘P.’

The mystical aura that Hoseok carried was never sensed by anyone except people who knew him perfectly. “So what’s our next plan?” He turned his figure facing you. “He’ll be here soon and hand you over the things you had ordered for.”

Jimin ran to the bathroom, returning with a plastic bag. “Free shampoos and free soaps are everything.” Hoseok chuckled. “You’re absolutely right.” His phone rang. Jimin had understood who it must be before Hobi answered it. A knock was heard.

“He’s here.” Unlocking the door he gave him a brotherly hug. “Here's your passport, visa and every other immigartion files.” Handing him a black bag he smiles in your direction. “Yoongi Hyung what took you so long to come?” The older male shrugged his shoulders sitting on a chair opposite to Hoseok who had asked him that question.

“Some motherfucker got his hand on these documents. It took me a whole hour to convince and fool him.” Yoongi explained the difficulties he had to overcome before reaching you. Min Yoongi the son of a renowned judge. His father had retired nonetheless his connections didn’t. Which surely did come in handy for you. During the phase you were in prison it was Yoongi who had got Jimin the permission to excuse you with him during lunch.

His father’s peers were far beyond anyone’s imagination. Jimin had issued a slip from his father to Victor. Yoongi's dad was every barista’s inspiration. Jimin using that slip could never lead to any denial. To escape from this country you require new passports and visas.

Considering your current situation, applying for one yourself wouldn’t be any less risky than inviting death at your doorstep. Hence, Yoongi took the responsibility to get everything legally sorted out. Using his father’s name. Yoongi wasn’t a spoiled brat, he was just wise enough to implement his father’s fame for his own use.

“What time is the flight?” He snatched the bag from Jimin flipping through a white book. “At 10:P.M. tonight. The reason for me booking at this time is the authorities. They are less in number since it’s around dinner hour for the airport staff.”

-9:00 P.M.-

“All clear.” The staff announced. “Thank you.” Jimin grinned at him. “Always here for you bro.” He whispered to him as Jimin moved forward with the mask still on his face. “Next,” you stepped forward. Female officers were about to remove your mask. “Excuse me Miss, can you speed it up? The flight is reported to arrive prior to the usual time.” She nods her head. “Sure sir.” Making way for you she hands you your passport.

Taehyung, who was monitoring and commanding those officers' crookedly chortled. “Your flight has already arrived.” 10:00 P.M. was a false flight alarm Yoongi made. To stick on the safer side in case you were to get caught, the police would start their hunt at the designated hour. Taehyung had come over at the airport pretending he knew, ‘P’ would attempt to escape tonight.

Flight tickets and passports had your fake names registered. To avoid the custom officer from going through your records he personally came over to check passengers boarding the 10:00 P.M. flight. “Goodbye Taehyung.” Standing near the exit Jimin waved. “Have a safe flight and do not return anytime soon.” Playfully scoffing at him he warned.

“Thank you for your constant support and help.” Bowing at him you board the plane. After that incident with Mina things were awkward between you both. Nevertheless it didn't affect the bondage he had built with Jimin. Some relationships need space and a long period to get back to normal.

“Welcome Mam,” The flight attendant greeted. “This is our seat.” Covering your face completely with a veil, Jimin placed your luggage in the cabinet. “Off we go on a new journey.” Wrapping your hands on his left arm you place your head on his shoulder.

It was an economic class ticket which Yoongi had booked. Business class was confidential. Resulting in higher chances to be recognised. “We should probably take a nap.” Jimin suggested, glancing down to see you already asleep. “Oh- you're asleep haha.”

-15 HOURS LATER-

“Finally new air and new place.” Spreading his arms wide, Jimin inhaled the Australian air. “Do not forget new murders.” He gawked at you. “Interesting. Points to be noted.” Removing his mask he pecked your cheeks. “We have a house leased in our name. Fifteen kilometres from here.” Checking his phone he informed you.

“What are we waiting for then? Let's go.” Hailing a cab you were navigating through google maps. “Jimin, what is your first plan?” Jimin slants his frame murmuring in your ear. “To complete a really important task I had left incomplete yesterday.” You rolled your eyes. “I’m not interested in your important task.” Jimin chuckled.

“Believe me you’d be intrigued once you experience how amazing this task is.” The driver was admiring Jimin and you who were mumbling and grinning at each other. “You are a lovely couple.” He complimented you in his Australian accent. “Thank you Mister.” Jimin pulled you closer to him, staring at you lovingly.

Once you made it inside your apartment. You tiredly laid on the mattress. “Travelling is so tiring.” Jimin agreed, plopping beside you. “Your face is quite interesting and makes it a lot easier.” Jimin’s flirty actions lightened your mood. He was balancing himself on his left palm.

“Jimin, if you ever come across a super pretty woman, what would you do?” He hums thinking for a second. “I’d definitely kiss her and then pin her against the wall.” Your orbs darkened. “Because my wife is the prettiest woman in the entire universe. Why would I leave a single chance to display my affection to you?”

His answer brought a huge beam to be seen on your face. “You saved your ass from getting whacked by me, Park.” “It should be the other way around M'lady. I would be the one who'd be spanking you.” A cheesy and perverted husband Jimin is indeed.