22

“Y/N this parcel is in your name.” Jimin was carrying a mini orange envelope. “How could someone send me a parcel? Isn’t our location hidden?” Jimin knew someone had  hewed info on where you were hiding. Opening the parcel. A mini crystal box with a key attached to it was seen. Jimin unlocked it, revealing a CD. Grabbing your laptop you insert the disc in the drive.

Sweat beads precipitate on your forehead. Body shivering in fear. Jimin was shaking, his fingers trembled. “Y/N what if this gets leaked?” Mina’s voice rang in the end. Goosebumps erupted on your skin. Hands going cold. Shutting the laptop immediately. “How does she have this? Were we monitored throughout the week?” Jimin was in a daze. He never thought Mina would stoop so low.

“Jimin say something how the fuck can she have this?” He thrashed the nearby glass jar out of frustration. “I don’t fucking know.” By the looks of the video. It was obvious she had recorded everything. This was a mere glimpse. Jimin stood up with his wobbly legs. Searching the entire room for a hidden camera.

He could find nothing. These days you’ve stayed here with ease have been replaced with remorse in a fraction of minutes. “What if she sells this to the media?” All sorts of negative questions were contouring in your brain. Bringing them forward.

“She can’t do that. I’ll make sure of it.” He wore his coat and shoes. “Stay inside and don’t open the door. On my return, I’ll use the spare key to enter.” Kissing your forehead he rushed out. “When the fuck will this bitch leave our lives?” Glancing at the disc, you were cursing Mina.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

She sat in her cabin, spying on you. “Poor fellas. How could they think it's an easy task to escape from my clutches?” The third day of ‘P’ missing. Mina had used sources and tracked your location. Secretly barging in your room during your absence and installing a secret camera.

All Mina required was a perfect opportunity to trap you in her arrays. Her wait terminated the night Jimin made love with you. She had gleamed in joy. This was what she was anticipating.

“A young loving couple won’t ever go on a day without touching each other.” Chuckling, she played with her pen. “Either way this clip will be in the market.” Mina was acting unethical. If this was revealed to the upper authorities. Government would strongly punish her for her distinctive methods of seizing criminals. She’d be put behind bars.

Who was gonna disclose her real colours? There was none. You wouldn’t come up and ask them for help. After all that tape had concealed your mouths forever.

“Porn is addictive but tricking the jester's heart and mind is far beyond addiction.” She was a disgusting lady. Amusingly gawking at a married man loving his wife. “Mina, would you like going on a date with me?” Her boyfriend entered. She hid her pendrive. Yeah sure.” He saw her sneaky acts. Not paying attention to it. He knew Mina was obsessed with her job. They worked in the same field.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin wandered mindlessly in the city. “That bitch why is she such a big obstruction in our lives?” Clenching his jaw, he was punching air. “Should I drink?” He had this urge to get drunk. The thought of you being alone in the house held him from doing so. “A shot won’t hurt right?” Taking a seat in a footpath stall. Jimin orders a drink. His one shot drifted to several bottles.

“These people know who I am.” At the varnish of his fourth bottle. Jimin's cheeks had glossed pink. Depicting he had lost his consciousness to liquor. Paying some extra bucks to the vendor. Who didn’t bother returning change. Jimin walks back home. Singing on his way.

“Mina is a stupid whore, may she die.” Chanting this line like a mantra he was giggling to himself. People glanced at him. Gasping at the famous killer roaming around freely. He was hiccuping. “I’m coming to you wifey.” Throwing his hand up in the air. He yelled on top of his lungs. Forgetting from what direction he had come from.

Jimin had crossed his locality lane. Accidentally stumbling in a crowded market. “Hehe, since when did my neighborhood have this market? Where is my house?” Trying to search through different shops he frowned. “Did that bitch steal my house? My wifey.” Falling on his knees. He sobbed.

“Mina, where is my wife?” His actions had garnered quite some spectators. “Have you seen my wife? She has waist length hair. Small cute teeth, and a tall height. Oh she's a cold woman too.” Jimin had interrupted a little girl riding her bicycle. Ahjusshi I don’t know who your wife is.” He pouts cupping her cheeks.

“How can you call me an Ajusshi? I’m a young man in his mid 20’s.” She was creeped out by his actions. “Do you want my help in finding her?” He bobbed his head. “Yes please.” Grabbing her tiny pinkey, they both start their hunt. He was blabbering everything to her. She tied a rope to her cycle bringing it along with her.

“Is your wife a student?” Jimin shook his head. “No, she works. My wifey is an intelligent business lady. I’m sad today.” Stopping in his tracks he sits on the cemented road. She was confused. Nevertheless went with his flow. Sitting opposite to him. “Why are you sad Oppa?” Jimin thinks for a moment. “There is this woman named Mina. She’s a bad lady.” The girl placed her hands over her mouth.

“Is she like Rapunzel’s mother?” Jimin roared. Scaring her. “Even worse.” He whispered slowly. Tears formed in her orbs. Jimin quickly embraced her. Though he might have been completely drunk he could feel emotions perfectly. “Don’t cry, I’ll protect you.” Her tears had dampened his shirt. “Do you want to meet my wife?”

She agreed. Continuing their forage to search for Jimin's wife. “Oppa, how did you lose your wife?” Jimin did not know how it happened either. He starts crying. “I don’t know. I need my wife.” There were two kids in this moment. Jimin and his new friend. Consoling each other they keep on marching ahead.

A shrill squeak from a hut alerts Jimin. Silently padding forward to that place. Peeping in, the enslavement that alcohol had possessed in his hull was totally lost. “Can you hide there?” He asked the kid. “Ok,” she went into the bushes.

Jimin removed his knife. Opening the door running in, plunging it on the man’s spinal cord. His friends were shocked to see Jimin. They were aware he was ‘P.’ “Painful or self kill? Choose one?” Slithering the throat of the injured man. He proposes two options. One of them attempted to run.

Jimin threw his knife on his leg. He wailed out, his body dropped on the ground. Clutching onto the wounded area. “You chose the hard way.” Unbuttoning his coat he covered it on the half naked lady laying on the floor. “You’re safe now sister.” She moved backwards. Leaning on the wall. Watching him ruthlessly kill those assaulters.

Della, the preschooler he had come with, stood at the doorstep terrified at the scene. Jimin’s shirt was damped with blood. Liquor effect was making it hard for him to carve on their bodies. Killing them effortlessly. Without his usual artistry. “Oppa.” Della shouts, he abruptly ducks under a table. Knocking the man, before he attacks him.

Shoving the knife in his chest. Smirking wickedly. Seeping to a point. His heart could be seen. Without thinking anything he removed his heart, placing it beside his corpse.

Manwhore.” Helping the lady out of the hut. He advised her to call her relatives. “Learn to fight for yourself.” Picking up Della in his arms he pulls on the thread of her cycle. Bading goodbye to the new saved lady. Confirming she was sent home safely.

“Will you tell anyone? Oppa killed them?” Della shook her head, wiping his face. “I won’t. Because I know Oppa is not a bad man.” Jimin drops her at her house.

He was in his complete senses now. Running to you, hastily unlocking the door with the spare key he had with him. You were sitting on the bed with a blank expression. “Y/N I killed someone.” Standing at the doorstep he was panting for air. “Tell me something new Jimin.”