38

The following day news was all over the country regarding Taehyung’s innocence, people were shocked and suspicious, some claimed him to have used dirty measures to escape from his committed crimes. While others went on with their lives least bothered, who is Kim Taehyung?

“Y/N, I should probably get going, after all I have a super exciting job to accomplish.” Yoongi spoke with a teasing and vengeance filled desire in his eyes. “All the best.” You knew he was referring to those officials. “Hyung mind taking Ryan along with you? I wanna spend some time with my wife without being bothered with the fact there’s a stupid bitch in my basement whom I’ll have to take care of.”

Jimin grit his teeth mentally rolling his eyes, glimpsing at Ryan tied up in the van a few meters away from him. “On it already. I had seen this coming. Enjoy your time, lovely couple.” Turning his back to you he raised his fingers making a peace sign exiting the place with his men. “MIN YOONGI POWER!” In unison you yelled together, chuckling.

-10:30 P.M.-

Sitting on the wooden table you were combing your hair, Jimin stood behind you leaning his frame to the wall. “Did I tell you how fearsome and deadly you looked when you had punched Ryan.” Shaking your head, you replied a short ‘no’ continuing with your activity. “Pissed with me?” Approaching you he placed his hands on your shoulders. “No!”

“Could you please stop answering in a single word? I wanna speak a lot with you as we usually do. One word reply doesn’t suit you. In fact it frightens me, afraid I might have done something to trigger you to this extent.” Grinning at his exclamation you loosely tie a rubber band in your hair. Turning around to see his sulking face. “I was thinking of something important. Hence, a short reply was given off to you.”

He cupped your cheeks, puckering his lips. “What’s so interesting that you have immersed yourself so deep in  your thoughts and forgot about this cutie, sexy, lovely husband of yours?” Brushing his hands from your face gently you walk towards the bed laying down on the mattress. “It’s nothing great just some stupid silly imagination haha. Shouldn’t we get sleeping? It’s already late.”

Jimin didn’t buy your excuse, nevertheless agreed to what you said. Laying your head on his arm he covered the duvet over your body. “Don’t you hate sleeping without a blanket?” Humming at him you held his fingers. Closing your eyes shut tight. “Hey what’s wrong?” He received no response in return Jimin knew you were awake there was no chance you’d fall asleep in a second. Especially with the tense state you were currently in, it was beyond impossible to attain a good slumber.

“Sleep well, I love you.” Pecking your forehead he closed his eyes hoping for a better day tomorrow.

-THE NEXT DAY- (4:15 P.M.)

“Jimin, do you wanna go to the park with me?” He rushed down the stairs nodding his head eagerly. Not even bothered with the fact he was in his shorts and a tank vest. The cold breeze outside would freeze him to death. The reason for his excitement wasn’t the park, instead the contentment you were speaking to him. Since yesterday he had noticed how you had distanced yourself from him. The entire day he was remembering what actually he had done?

From his estimation and calculation it was proven there was no valid reason for you to be pissed with him. Neither were you on your periods then what was it that had led you to avoid him drastically without a single explanation or a word of retort? “You should wear something warm. I don't want you to get sick, Chim.” His heart melted by the way you were caring for him. Running into the bedroom he returned all dressed in a big hood and baggy jeans.

“Come here you’re so clumsy, this hood looks so funny on you when it should be cute.” Angling his cap you pat his head. He was smiling throughout the time agreeing to whatever you said. “She’s so caring I wonder what’s hurting or troubling her? Whatever it is, I won't let my Y/N go through it alone, even if it means I have to kill another person for her to giggle as always.”

His mind was all over the places wooning future murder if that was what you desired. His crazy love story was written in blood and continued with red. Killing was something he was habituated to now. “Should we go?” He held your hand kissing the back of your palm blinking his eyes, heading outside.

“The air here is so cold, I regret leaving our warm home. What else could I have done? I wanted to experience these cold breezy evenings as they show in those movies. OMG Jimin I’m sure they fake everything. There's no such thing as fun when you roam around in winters despite being dressed as a patient who’s been rescued just now from Alaska.”

Moving closer to him you were trying to take his body warmth which he gladly was ready to offer. Wrapping his arm on your shoulder he ruffles your hair. “You are a strong woman, this cold weather can’t harm you. I’ll protect you, don't worry.” Tapping his chest he beamed. “Oh please Mr Park, I can look after myself. You need my protection, not the other way around. Female supremacy ever heard of that?”

He thinks for a moment then shakes his head denying your question. “What’s female supremacy? I only believe in Y/N supremacy isn’t she my wifey? She’s the only supremacy I believe in.” You were speechless by his reply hitting his chest playfully. “Such a flirt you are. That was cheesy as fuck but perfectly explained you’re a true loyal man only for me.”

Jimin pats his shoulder. “Park Jimin you’re a loyal man, I’m gonna cry Y/N called me loyal.” Wiping his fake tears he laid his head on your shoulder entering the park hand in hand. Sitting on one of the park benches your eyes roamed to each and every kid playing cheerfully on the ground. Some were having little fights while others were busy in their own little world of games.

“Want ice-cream?” Jimin snapped his finger in front of your face, noticing you zoned out. “Yeah sure, get only one though, you know I’m never able to finish the entire ice-cream. You should save money rather than wasting it on a useless woman like me.”

He was taken back by your choice of words. “What actually has happened to you?” He debated silently striding off to the counter. “Why is he sticking by my side in spite of knowing I lack to provide him happiness?”