33

“What are you doing?” You flinched out of fright, clutching onto the glass you had held onto. “Don't pop up suddenly. You know I get scared easily.” Noticing your shivering hands he clenched his teeth. “Wanna eat something?” Changing the topic, Jimin brightly asks. “You have food?” The hesitation in your voice made him chuckle bitterly.

“Of course I do. Before that asshole comes. Come on, let's get you fed.” He pulled you inside his room. Locking the door soon after. “What if he barges in after finding me missing?” Grinning at you he stuffed a french fry in your mouth.

“Concentrate on eating rather than worrying about that asshole. Everything is under my control. We'll get out of here today.” Jimin was a man of affirmed notations. There was not a single chance that he would have come unarmed.

-FLASHBACK-

“Guess who finally got a job today?” He held your hand, jumping around the entire tiny studio you had managed to rent. Thankfully the owner permitted you to stay without paying the advance. “Yesss I'm so happy for you.” Cheering along with him, you were yelling in the room. after the little excitement round that you had. You sat down on the floor. Panting for air.

“Y/N what's your dream?” After a week of striving to find a job to feed you both he succeeded in it. He wanted to help you to achieve your dreams. “I wanna start my own company. Since you're my husband you better fund it.” Laughing, you playfully hit his arm.

“I surely will.” There wasn't any bed or utensils in your house. It was an empty apartment with no amenities. All you were thankful for was you finally had a shelter to live in.

“So Mr Jimin, when will you be the best dancer in the world?” He scratched his neck. “Who'll look after us? If I start chasing my ambition?” Squeezing his ear you enunciate a plea from him. “Ouch Y/N I don't flirt with girls even then you're punishing me. Please spare me!”

Pressing his pinna a bit harder you glare at him. “I can take care of myself. And I'll soon start tutoring kids. The money I'll be getting from that would be more than sufficient for us. We aren't in a position to pay for uni. Applying for different scholarships would be the best choice. One of them would be ready to sponsor our studies.”

Caressing his now reddened ear, you frowned at its state. “I'm sorry I hurt you.” Jimin chortled. Untying your rubber band. “Payback, and I don't mind.” Hiding it in his pocket. He ran inside the bathroom. “Park Jimin give it back to me. I hate keeping my hair loose.”

-PRESENT-

“Why didn't you open that company you wanted to?” Once you were done with your meal he questioned. “Having a company would mean us to be at severe risk. I don't want you to get into any sorts of danger due to me. Your safety is equally important the way mine is to you.” He tackled you in bed. Gripping your arms above your head.

“You don't have a right to make my life decisions.” With dilated pupils you scoff at his designation. “Since when did you pull a boundary between us?” Pecking your lips he shuts you up. “I breathe because you exist. You think I'd be happy if you vanish from my life? With the stupid quotation you care about me? Sorry Park Y/N I won't give you the permission to destroy yourself by worrying about me. I've made several mistakes. Not another one again.”

He wasn't a normal husband. Rather a secretive sage, who had attained the enlightenment to love his wife endlessly. “Jimin, stop being cheesy.” Biting your lips you look away. “Glad to know my proximity still affects you.” Pulling your frame up closer to him. He nuzzled his nose with yours. Your chests bumped against each other.

“How are you gonna kill him?” Jimin had a blank expression. “What would you like?” The cold wind running in the room had sprouted goosebumps on your skin. “I don't wanna kill anyone. My condition ain't the best to plot out a murder as usual. Go ahead and illustrate whatever craziness you'd like. After all-” Nibbling on his earlobe you whisper. “I love this psychotic killer. Your recent murders were super hot.”

Jimin grunts, tightening his grip on your hips. “You're making it hard for me to resist myself.” Trailing your lips on his jaw you mumble friskily. “Who's stopping you? Don't hold yourself back any longer. Won't it be fun to have an extra marital affair with your ex wife?” Jimin smirks. Glimpsing at your notorious eyes.

“An affair with my ex wife whom I'm insanely in love with?. Sounds super thrilling to me. Wanna be my girlfriend Y/N and gain another chance to relish your thirst?”

Each word of sin dripping off his tongue was a new level of amusement to you. “Won't I be called your mistress?” Swiping his hair backwards you gush at him innocently. “There ain't no woman Park Jimin has laid his gaze on. If you'd be labeled as my mistress, so be it. You'll be the sole and pretty mistress to me.” Rolling your eyes at him you drew irregular patterns on his chest.

“That was really inconsiderate of you to claim me as your mistress Mr Park. Why don't you upgrade me as your wife instead? This quirky mistress of yours, would eternally stick with you in bed and heart.” That was his last straw he flipped your positions. Lying on the bed, with you laying on his chest.

“I'm aware where you're trying to take this. As much as pleased I'd be to grant you what you want. You'll sadly have to wait a little longer. I'll make love to you, once we are legally married according to laws. And this time I have a lot to offer you. So Miss Y/N would you like to have my surname? And my heart to be inscribed with your name eternally for the second time!”

“Who would deny such a tempting offer? Especially if the man happens to be my ex husband.”