28

“Have you kept everything with you?” Jimin pulled down your dress a little. “Weren’t you the one who had recommended me to wear this?” Applying lipstick on your lips you top it off with gloss. Puckering them perfectly satiating the liquid. “You look pretty. However this dress can be provocative to other men. Stay by my side the entire time ok?”

He stood in front of you blocking the mirror view. Locking your arms around his neck, you peck his cheek. Unbothered with the freshly applied lipstick imprinting on it. “You sound like a possessive highschool boyfriend. Taking his crush out for prom for the first ever time.”

He titled your frame gently slanting you holding your nape. “I’ve been insanely in love with you ever since our uni days. You changed this playboy to a devoted lover. What do you think? Am I any less competitive than a new lover? Experiencing the significant tingles of these rushed feelings?”

Clasping your lips with his, he moved them delicately. Your orbs widened. Jimin smiled at the reaction he earned from you. Lifting you in his arms lodging you on his thigh. Without ceasing the kiss. “We are going there for an important task. Hence, I urged you to wear this.”

Stroking the flesh of your left leg he placed his lips on your forehead. “Once this is done, we can move around freely.” Today’s assignment was really important to you both. “Let’s go.”

-AN HOUR LATER-

“Is he here yet?” Sitting on a stool at the bar counter you scan your surroundings. “You’re not allowed to drink.” Glaring at him you snatch the whiskey glass from his hands. “Did you forget what had happened the last time you drank?” Pointing out the time you were at Hoseok's hotel, you remind him.

He sighed, getting up to search for the person you were looking for. “I’ll return soon.” Tossing some bucks to the cashier he warned him to keep an eye on you.

“Why is he appointing a babysitter for me?” Grumbling at the young man beaming at you, you hideously roll your eyes. “Your husband is a great man.” He praised Jimin. Of course money beckons you to sugar coat and coax with words. He is.” You simply reply. Continuing with your hunt. “Searching for me?” He jumped in front of you. Causing you to flinch.

“That was no friendly way to greet my wife.” Jimin came up from behind. Settling himself in the seat he had previously sat in. Clenching his jaw at the man grinning amiably. He was getting way too friendly for Jimin's liking. “We should probably head to the VIP section.” The old man suggested. Watching you scurry with the masked man. The bar counter was in a dilemma.

“Who actually are they? Are they mafias? Their appearances don't seem like they are from the underworld. Guess they are here to buy some drugs. After all, our generation is addicted to poison.”

Opening a small transparent packet from his pants pocket he put some of the white substance in his hand sniffling on it. His eyes depicted satisfaction inhaling more of the toxic substance. “Cocaine is real fun.” Laughing maniacally to himself he exclaimed.

“Have you brought that with you?” Jimin got straight to the business, crossing his arms on his chin. “Yes, I have. Cool down young lad.” Chuckling lightly he opened the briefcase exposing the material to Jimin.

“I’m sure you’re aware the payment has been made already. Messing with us won’t be a good choice.” Jimin crookedly simpered. Closing the leather case he gives it to you. Your attention wasn’t on him. Instead a 60 year old man with a stripper on his lap.