9

-A MONTH LATER-

You walked in his dance room, seeing him occupied with Ryu, who was trying her level best to fake her imperfect ballerina spin. “Jimin,did you see? I'm not able to do it right? Please teach me how to spin perfectly. Could we also do the swan spin?”

“No he ain’t doing any sorts of spin.” Ryu was startled by your sudden appearance. “Cock blocker,” she murmured under her breath. “What did you say?” Despite hearing what she had said you asked again. “Nothing Y/N,” pretending to act innocent, she retorts.

“Sure you didn’t label me as a cock blocker.” Pecking Jimin’s lips you raised an eyebrow. “Why did you say that Ryu?” Jimin was obviously pissed. “Chim, she probably is missing her hens and cock and might have remembered them. Let the woman be.” Laughing sarcastically you grin at her.

Ryu mentally thought to thank you for saving her self respect in front of Jimin. “Hey Ryu.” A familiar figure barged in the room. His eyes fell on you and Jimin. Freezing on his spot. Never had he thought he’d cross paths with them. “Hyun Soo,” hugging her best friend, she felt some sort of ease.

Jimin smirked at Hyun Soo, fear rushed through every vein of his body. “Hi Hyun Soo,” wrapping his arm around your waist, he greeted him. H-Hi,” he stammered. Still not over the fact he had met Jimin and you again. “Hyun, don't I tell you my academy has an experienced dance teacher. It’s Jimin, seeing the interaction between you both it’s proven you must have known each other for quite a long time.”

Ryu was somewhere excited to learn more about Jimin from him. “We definitely do know him, after all we went to the same college as him. Right Hyun Soo?” Hyun's Adam's apple bobbed in fright, sweat ran down his nape. “Yes, we were college mates.”

Jimin noticed the effect his presence had on him. Suppressing a chuckle. “We’ll be leaving you friends alone. Gotta work out some important problems.” Chortling playfully, you exit from there with Jimin.

“Do you think he’ll reveal everything to her?” Turning on the engine you start driving. “He will, it’s better for us if he did. After all, Ryu wouldn’t dare flirt with me after that.” He giggled wickedly playing with a pen.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hyun Soo sat on the floor breathing heavily. Ryu hands him a glass of water. “What happened? Why were you nervous?” “Close the door first.” He muttered breathless, gulping the water down with utmost difficulty. She went ahead to close the door.

Ryu was patiently waiting for him to speak. “The guy whom you used to always talk about was Jimin? Are you fucking out of your mind? I’ve been telling you since the start to forget your infatuation towards that married man. Good thing I showed up today and saw who was that man you were head over heels for. You’ve got yourself in a mess which I can’t help you out of Ryu. Infamous killer ‘P’ is none other than Jimin and Y/n themselves.”

She started laughing at the end of his sentence. “Hyun, stop joking, Jimin is so innocent. He can’t even hurt a bug. It’s our fellow colleague John who kills it for him. Jimin Being ‘P’ is unbelievable.” Hyun’s expression remained cold.

“You think I’m joking? I was their college mate for fuck sake me and Jimin played on the same football team. He was the captain.” Hearing the seriousness in his voice Ryu shuts up.