31

“Why the fuck won't you sleep with me?” He roughly grabbed your hair. “I ain't your whore asshole.” Stomping on his feet you free yourself from his clutches. Wiping the corner of your mouth painted with blood. “Jimin isn't here to save you. You will have to obey me.” Glaring at you he walked out shutting the door harshly. Locking it as usual. A month into staying with this monster. Yet you weren't used to his daily tactics.

Mike had tried various techniques to land you up in bed with him. From viagra to drugged wine. He must have forgotten you were Jimin's wife. The other half of deadly 'P.' These sorts of acts were pulled out by the couple on a daily basis. That one time he had narcotised you with viagra wasn't easy though. You had lost your sanity. To hinder him from taking advantage of your drugged self. You had to hide yourself in the restroom.

Mike had banged and created ruckus throughout the night. The following day your condition wasn't any better. Viagra can be life threatening if not treated immediately. Only you knew the amount of pain you had to suppress.

Turning on the TV you sat on the floor. Watching your favorite news.

News of the days: “Infamous killer 'P' reported to have killed another man this morning. Earlier murders were noted at nights. 'P' has stepped a level. Causing disharmony in bright daylight. What comes out even more shocking is his recent victim. Who happens to be the famous billionaire Roy's son. Daniel Wing.”

“Daniel was last seen in front of block 'c' territory building. A famous hotel known to garner rich people's attention. Daniel is reported to have been drunk during the phase of his extermination. The National crime branch's Forensic lab has confirmed he was killed 5 hours prior to the time his corpse was found, which means he was executed last night.”

“Why did 'P' choose to expose himself during the early hours of morning? Most importantly, why hasn't there been any footage of his cruel actions?”

Smirking at the news you lick your lips. “Enjoy your days while you can Mike for this ain't your normal 'P' you've triggered the devil in him. Challenged a husband. This ain't the Jimin who had controlled his wrath during the time we were in the prison. Jimin has now turned into someone which no one would have imagined. A demonic man hidden in the masks of an angel.” 

-JIMIN'S APARTMENT-

“My lovely Y/N, are you watching me on the news? I'm sure my deeds would have been heard by you. Haven't I arisen as a splendid killer? 'P' is incomplete without you. I miss you so damn fucking much. A month of our separation. The pain that's inflicting in my heart is unexplainable. No problem, I'll soon come to you wifey. Snatch you from him. Marry you once again.”

Sipping on a glass of cola. He was intensely staring at his laptop screen. “So the asshole isn't at his home in the evening. Time to pay him a visit.” Throughout the month Jimin was searching through each and every information he could garner regarding Mike.

“Intelligence is a boon which people rarely are granted with. I'm utilizing your perceptions Y/N. The same agility and tricks you had once implemented and illustrated when I had caused blunder, for us both.”

-11:15 P.M.-

You head downstairs. Mike had unbolted the door. He had this routine to allow you to roam at late night hours. “I'm thirsty.” Filtering a glass of water. You move to the living room. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist, resulting in you flinching. “It's me, your husband. Your Jimin.” His heart ached. He gently turned you around. J-Jimin?” Instead of happiness there was fright and fear on your face.

“You have to run. Jimin, why did you come here? He'll hurt you. Jimin go, you can't be seen here with me. Mike would be here any second. He's dangerous.” Jimin was dumbstruck. The woman that he had fallen for was now a fearing sparrow. Embracing you in his torso he pecked your forehead. “Hush! No one's gonna do anything to me. I'm fine. So are you.” His eyes fell on your shoulder all bruised up.

“Did he touch you?” Clenching his jaw he calmly asked. “No I didn't permit him to. He wants me to bear his children. I don't want this Chim.” Keys jingling alerted you. Hastily shoving him away. You wipe your tears. Mike strode in, his orbs darkened, noticing Jimin. “What are you doing here?” Jimin chuckled.

“Didn't you present me with an offer the day you stole my wife from me? I could stay in your house and watch you being a happy couple. Today I'm here for that.” Sitting on the couch he arrogantly spreads his legs. Mike was speechless. He did tell Jimin that. But never thought he'll really show up at his house.

“Oh- and if you are wondering how did I find your location? Park Jimin is a member of 'P' tracking someone down ain't that difficult. Hunting my prey is my specialty.” Whispering slowly, his last words he scorned at him. Jimin's recent kills weren't any unknown hidden fact from Mike. “Fine, you can stay here. Anyways, my wife is pregnant.” He was about to shroud his hand on your hip. You stepped back.

“No, don't touch me.” Mike grit his teeth, you weren't bothered about his anger. Jogging upstairs to that room he labeled as your shared world of love. “She doesn't seem to fancy you close to her. Is this also a part of your affection?” Jimin smuggly questioned. Mike ignored him. “Sleep in the guestroom. I'll have to tame my wife.” Running to his room he barged in.

Jimin quietly followed him. Taking a mental note of the directions. “Come out of that bathroom bitch. For how long would you be there? Everyday you throw a new tantrum. I'll remind you today. Who actually you belong to.”

Jimin was ready to break the door. “Control yourself. He has guards you won't be able to make it out alive.” Huffing deeply. Jimin was listening to everything. “So you won't come out? You won't be given a single drop of water tomorrow.” Laughing at his statement. You leaned yourself to the wall. Tilting your upper hull. Gripping onto your pants. “He threatens me with a meal? As if I'm dying to devour that shit he provides me.” Jimin balled his fists.

“I used to treat her like a Queen and you're forcing her to beg for food? You'll pay for this. You so badly will. Mistakes can't be forgiven or forgotten. Not, if they are concerned with my wife. Death is my ulterior motive. Pain can be healed, scars can't be diminished. You'll bear these elements all at once Mike Burman.”