EMERALD TRIO

Blaise Hunter Zabini
Artemis Joelle Seramore
Draco Lucius Malfoy

Also known to many as the Emerald trio.

Blaise Hunter Zabini was born on November 25th 1979, to his mother Ophelia Zabini. His father wasn't in the picture much but he was aware that he came from a pure-blood background.

Sadly his father Pheonix passed away on April 8th 1984. When the coroner had done an autopsy of his body, foul play was not indicated. He had died of natural causes.

If natural causes meant that he was unintentionally consuming bleach every day for a year.

After Blaise father's tragic and sudden death, he had gotten much closer to his mother, although his behaviour changed and he started to act out more. He become Ophelia's troublemaker, not like she minded, they were very close, and that's how It stayed.

Blaise was surrounded by women, strong women, not like it ever bothered him, it just meant he learnt to read them easily, which helped him avoid many conflicts.

One of the women he had grown up with was his cousin, Artemis.

Artemis Joelle Seramore was born on February 15th 1980 to two pure blood's, Celeste and Ezekial Seramore. Celeste was Ophelia's twin sister, while Ezekial was an only child.

Ezekiel and Celeste were very much in love and married 5 years before the birth of their firstborn and only child - Artemis.

Artemis was always a cunning child, she always played the long game, putting pieces in place and watching from the sidelines. You could never really prove what things she had done, but you just knew she had a part to play.

Sadly her father Ezekial Seramore was killed at the age of 33 on December 21st 1987. This devested and shocked the entire pureblood community. Many knew how much of a talented wizard, great father, godfather and best friend he was, which terrified many people as no one could understand who could've possibly taken the life of such an admired man.

Artemis lost her father and Celeste lost her soulmate. The young witch always wanted to know who had killed her father, but her friends always pushed her to focus on her magic and practising to become a great which.

She decided to do that, as the best revenge is to become a massive success.

And she would gain great success with her cousin Blaise and best friend, Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Draco Lucius Malfoy was born on June 5th 1980 to Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. Like his two best friends, he was also an only child.

Lucius and Ezekial were best friends since birth, due to their father's Septrim and Abraxas being close during their Hogwarts years and even after that, causing their children to be very close, and in later years their children too.

Ezekiel was a godfather to both Draco and Blaise.

Draco was a lot similar to his brother in arms, a troublesome little wizard, who had gotten many of the things he had asked for from his parents.

One word to describe Draco is Spoilt.

However the sad thing is he was only ever spoilt by his father financially, but since the death of his godfather, Lucius seemed to neglect his son emotionally leaving all the responsibility to his wife.

Part of his father had died with Ezekial and sadly it had stayed dead, ever since then Lucius had grown colder, resulting in Draco yearning for the father he once knew.

But he had found comfort in his two friends.

It was sad that they all had to experience such high amounts of death at such a young age, but each other them had grown closer despite unexpected tragedies trying to pull them apart.

So now this trio will embark on a journey that could make or break them.

The start of their first year at Hogwarts.

Hopefully, nothing BAD happens...

Like what could possibly go wrong?

***