𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬

WARNINGS: FINAL CHAPTER

Tuesday, June 6th 2006

SOUTH OF FRANCE RESIDENCE:

"Draco..." Artemis moaned.

"What? You want me to stop?"

"Draco..." she whined again, shifting on her back as he hovered between her legs.

"Am I not allowed to talk to my son?" He asked, gesturing to her round bump, that he hasn't taken his eyes off since he first noticed it... 3 months ago. "It's rude to interrupt such a precious time."

"We don't know the gender," she said, amused by his persistence, "it could be a girl."

"It's a boy," he combed his hands through his hair and pressed another kiss to her stomach.

"I forgot you're the one carrying this baby for 7 months," she rolled her eyes at the pout on his face and palmed her bump. Pregnancy was tough for Artemis, pretty much every part of her body hurt and her emotions were uncontrollable, meaning she rarely used magic unless she was having a good day. "You keep talking, which means they'll keep kicking - ouch," she hissed at the sudden pain, "that was a big one."

Draco beamed whenever the baby kicked, though, he knew he shouldn't because of the increasing pain it caused to his lovely wife he just couldn't wait to meet the person that would take after the both of them. Ever since he discovered he was gonna be a dad he broke down in tears, until celebrating came seconds later just before he cried again. The feeling was indescribable. Telling the rest of the family was easy, but then again, he had to inform his father which meant visiting Azkaban, which he hadn't done in for a while. Lucius didn't react, he couldn't, he didn't know what day or time it was, but somehow that didn't dampen Draco's spirit. He just swore he wouldn't be like his father.

Everyone's reactions were the same... but Daphne already made baby shower preparations alongside Celeste, which took place around the end of the first trimester and the list for that was almost as long as the wedding list.

"I'll be quiet," Draco promised, then grinning at the smile on Artemis' face, "I won't keep you up for long. Come on, we do this every night."

"And every night I'm up because your child won't quit kicking me."

"My child?" He raised an amused brow, "Will it be my child when they accomplish something or only when they misbehave."

"...yes," she answered, laughing when he tickled her sides, "alright - ouch." She palmed her stomach again, "mi amore, it hurts when you kick mamma," she hissed again, "are you misbehaving because of Papà? Because he's near?" She looked up at her smirking husband, "You know Astrid did the same to Daph whenever Blaise was near."

"She still does," he recalled, "toddlers have a strong grip too, she tried taking my wand you know?"

"Reckon this little one will be the same?"

"Worse," Draco said, pressing kissing up and down her bump and the prominent line showing on her glowing skin. Her skin darkened in some areas, whilst her hair grew like weeds on the ground, fast yet uneven, much to her contempt. Cutting her precious dyed locks was tiring for Artemis, nevertheless, she didn't mind so much, considering the result. A beautiful baby, "I suppose those counselling sessions helped us in preparation for that. You know, with our patience?"

"Definitely," she grinned.

The married couple hadn't stopped their therapy sessions nor did the rest of their friends. It was all about improving themselves. Weekly visits were part of their routine. Artemis even proposed building a ward at St Mungo's dedicated to mental health because it was a necessity, well that was before she and Draco decided to reside in the south of France.