𝐱𝐱. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

Sunday, April 5th:

SNAPE'S OFFICE:

It had been a couple of weeks since Artemis met up with Don's of Hogwarts.

They only agreed to meet when towards the end of each month or when something important was happening.

They briefly consulted their new rules and come to a decision.

DON RULES:

1. The house that wins the house cup, is entitled to invite whoever to the meetings.

2. No disrespecting each other (publicly).

3. No discussing issues outside of the meeting.

4. A Don can ask a favor from another Don but only once a term.

5. Any disputes have to be settled in a duel.

Of course, Artemis told Daphne about her little council, only because the blonde could see right through her and she couldn't lie to her close friend.

She didn't want her to worry about her sneaking off, especially when she knows that the blonde is still very worried about her and she doesn't want to stress her out.

Since the council revolves around the girls of the three houses, they all agreed to not mention it to any of the boys, because it is frankly none of their business.

Everyone had been on edge, more muggle-borns had been hospitalized and of course, people began to look at the purebloods as the culprit.

Technically it wasn't much of a stretch, since many purebloods have openly discussed their hatred for muggle-borns without a care in the world.

This meant that Artemis and her group of friends had been targeted, despite them being innocent.

They all held their own, hexed and jinxed a couple of students, and went on with their day.

Artemis had a reputation to keep up, she may not have been known for being the nicest person in the school or the bravest of the most helpful, but she is a highly intelligent witch, having both brains and beauty is a lot to keep up.

Being a Seramore is enough pressure in general and she is only 13, she has to constantly outdo herself.

She is already at the top of most of her classes.

The youngest witch to find the cure for Dragon bites and burns.

First female Slytherin quidditch player, who is also black.

In a council that involves all the female heads of the main 3 houses in the school.

And now she had just created her own spell.

Being Artemis Joelle Seramore isn't easy, especially when people are accusing her of something that she surprisingly didn't do.

She couldn't wait for the summer as the school year has already dragged.

So right now she was making her way to her favourite Professor's office, she wanted to tell him about her creation and he was the only one that she could trust with this information.

Who else would she go to?

Dumbledore...yeah no.

Since spring had started, the skies were brighter, the weather was cooler but still not as hot as it would've been during the summer.