𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF BLOOD, TRAUMA AND RACISM

Thursday, September 2nd:

DIVINATION CLASSROOM

Since the pureblood 5 returned from summer, they had been gawked out by their peers, more than usual.

The best friends didn't care though, they were too busy focusing on themselves.

Artemis grew frustrated by the perverted looks she had gotten since she stepped on the train.

The boys stood in front of the girl, trying to steer the weirdo's away but she told them, that they would only make it worse, but it didn't look stop them from trying to protect her and Daphne.

Everyone noticed how Draco and Artemis were practically dating, the news upset a lot of people.

Today was the first Divination lesson, Artemis had it with her cousin, Draco and unfortunately, Pansy.

Blaise had gotten more admirers since he grew out his hair, he had told those same people that he wasn't interested, but that didn't stop them from looking at the boy.

Daphne was always on his mind like he was on hers.

The emerald trio had picked a table near the back of the class, not wanting to be disturbed, especially by Crabbe, Goyle or Parkinson, luckily they sat near the front since most Gryffindors took up most of the seats.

Harry had noticed the Seramore witch, more specifically how much she had matured over the summer, he had always thought she was beautiful.

His eyes didn't move from her for a while, taking in her appearance.

He only looked away when Blaise and Draco glared at him. He felt embarrassed that they had caught him, even more so since they had teased him about fainting on the train on their boat ride to Hogwarts.

Draco not so discreetly pulled her chair closer to him, her stool scraped against the floor, attracting the attention of the other students. She rolled her eyes but didn't care, too focused on hitting her cousin who was laughing at the two.

"Welcome my children." Professor Trelawny spoke up were a crooked smile. The woman had very large glasses, long frizzy hair and wore layered clothing.

Looks like Granger in a couple of years. Artemis thought.

Artemis had been looking forwards to this lesson, she and her mother had an obsession with divination, loving the possibility of potentially knowing the future.

"In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room you shall discover if you possess the sight," she said as she bumped into the table, resulting in some students suppressing their laughs.

"She's gone mad." Blaise narrowed his eyes at the woman.

"She has been mad." his cousin corrected.

"Just like you AJ." he poked her cheeks, she slapped his finger away.

"Prick."

"Bitch."

Draco smiled at the two, shaking his head and then kissed her cheek, "you're so pretty."

"I know." she winked at him, he turned his head blushing, flipping off Blaise, when the older wizard caught his reddening cheeks and started to laugh.

"Together we shall cast ourselves into the future." The professor continues to tell the students about what the lesson objectives are.