𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟗𝟐

Friday, June 20th:

SERAMORE MANOR: ITALY

It had been 2 weeks since Artemis had been in Italy, and she was in her element. Italian culture was steeped in arts, architecture, music, fashion, and most importantly food. Although she couldn't do magic since she was underage still brought and studied some new spells in preparation for the upcoming school year. Her family welcomed her and Blaise with open arms since their arrival. Her room had been untouched, the same since she had last been there.

Her straightened hair was no match for the humidity that spread through the country, it transformed back into her natural curls after 2 weeks which sadly meant she owed her mother 40 galleons.

She had received many letters from her friends since the school year ended, Daphne had mentioned how many attractive boys she had seen in Spain; Artemis had caught Blaise reading her letters from the blonde with a frown on his face.

Theo had wrote to the girl, claiming the same thing, he liked the way both boys and girls looked on his cruise, but he had told Artemis to keep it a secret, meaning she had to hide his letters from her cousin before he could see the confession from the Nott wizard.

Draco had mainly written his letters in French, due to Artemis' request because she wanted to be able to be trilingual like her ancestor Adriel. She already knew certain French terms and sentences but she wanted to be able to communicate with her best friend without other people understanding.

Blaise and Artemis were currently laying on two giant floaties whilst floating on the crystal blue water of the pool. In between, they sat a plastic-shaped table that was carrying the cards that they were playing with. Her distant cousins had introduced her and Blaise to the game 'UNO'. they had initially thought it was a family-friendly game, but they were wrong about that.

Ever since Blaise and Artemis had been playing the card game, they've been at odds with each other.

"I swear to Merlin Blaise, if you put a plus 4 on me again I'll claim it's racism."

He placed a card down, "Is the heat getting to you or are you forgetting that we are the same race?"

"I don't care, I still haven't mentally recovered from the last time." Artemis had to put her hair in a bun due to the stress and heat. She placed a card down before bringing her remaining back to her chest.

Blaise hummed and nodded, "Clearly, you look like a madwoman."

"I am a madwoman," she stated.

"No arguments here", he mumbled. Placing another card down.

"Should we bring this game to school?"

He let out a dry laugh at the thought of introducing UNO to his friends, "Do you want to start a civil war?"

She was silent for a minute before speaking up, "I kind of do." the cousins started to laugh. None of their games had ended well, so if 5 of them were playing it would be chaos.

"Then let's bring it." he agreed. "Just don't cry when you lose in front of everyone okay?" a sly grin grew on his face.

Blaise had won a handful of times, he liked the anger that always appeared on his cousin's face when he succeeded at the muggle game. One time the game had gotten so heated they almost used underage magic, but luckily Sapphire had been there to stop them; confiscating the cards for a week as well as their wands.

The 63-year-old witch had tried to scold them for their lack of self-control but all three of them had ended up laughing. Sapphire was still worried if they found out about the game monopoly; playing it with her husband and some of their friends, and it ended with her flipping the board, drowning a whole bottle of fire whisky before going to sleep, and ignoring Septrim for an entire week since he had one the game.