𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚

WARNING: TOXICITY, BLOOD, DEATH, MENTIONS OF PREJUDICE AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS TO THE READERS.

𝗮/𝗻: 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼:

𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲. 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀. 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝗯𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗵

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Circa June 1945:

The bubbling heat that launched across the globe fueled the ambition and cunningness of a Young Tom Marvolo Riddle.

It had been an eventful year for the dangerously persuasive wizard, between graduating from Hogwarts and asking Nova for her hand in marriage, his future had never been brighter, or in his case darker.

The couple had bought a flat in London, courtesy of the Shafiq's riches.

Nova's parents were initially cautious about her daughter being courted by someone with a half-blood background until they quickly let go of their prejudice once Tom revealed his rich lineage that dated all the back to Slytherin himself.

The newly engaged couple had already started inquiring about jobs, Tom had applied for a teaching position at Hogwarts, but unfortunately, Headmaster Armando Dippet turned him down, believing that at eighteen he was too young, causing him to rage in his study, leaving his fiancée alone most days with nothing but the comfort of her hobbies to dive into.

During those days, Nova had heard that her close friend Sapphire Zabini had begun to design clothes for the wizarding world, initially, it started as a hobby but it only grew, as did Nova's interests in fashion as well.

Most pureblood families had a unique taste in style, but Sapphire knew that she couldn't only appeal to just one demographic, as she wanted to make a success of her new business venture, with the backing of her fiancée: Septrim.

The Seramore wizard had already started looking for work in the ministry, alongside his close and most trusted friend; Abraxas Malfoy. Due to their family's status, it proved that it was rather easy for them to get employed, much to Tom's disdain, although the Riddle wizard did not dare to let his envy show, the emotion always threatened to present itself through his dark eyes.

His eyes always pulled Nova closer to him.

They were like a beacon for her. She had learnt to trust them more than the pretty words he told spoke.

He believed that green eyes had the same effect on him.

His devotion and desire for her grew each time he thought about Nova, let alone kissed or touched her. Within each argument, each handhold or comfortable silence, that's where their attachment shone brightly.

But with each light, there was a star and Tom only hoped that his Nova would never burn out, he promised himself to not allow that to happen.

He couldn't let that happen, or he would fear what he would become of himself and those around him if that day ever dared to come.

***

Wednesday, January 12th, 1946:

RIDDLE RESIDENCE: