𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐫𝐚

Wednesday, June 2nd.

GREAT HALL:

Since this school year had been an utter mess, the end of year exams were cancelled.

Artemis felt like she wasted most of her time, studying and preparing for the tests.

Blaise and Theo couldn't care less about the exams, they were too busy speaking in riddles, clearly discussing something top secret to even notice they didn't have to take their annual exams.

Daphne was angry because she felt like she could have spent the year sleeping, instead of paying attention in school.

Draco was irritated, but not due to the exams, but because he had found out that his father was fired as the school's governor and to top it all off, his house-elf was freed by his own enemy.

Artemis was going to miss Dobby, they played together a lot when they were younger, and he was good friends with Binky.

She knew how the Malfoy's, mainly her godfather treated the poor elf, but she still wanted him around.

Oh, how she loathed this year.

On the bright side Lockhart was hospitalized, Artemis was ecstatic about to, the man almost made her lose some brain cells.

She was just happy that he ended up in St Mongos, because if it didn't happen this year she would've had to do it next year, and it probably wouldn't be pretty.

Speaking of pretty, Artemis told the Don's about her new spell, they were shocked and excited to say the least.

Alana's attraction to the Seramore witch grew since then and so did Aurora's but they knew nothing would ever happen with the girl, so they just flirted with her instead.

Ever since they made up the rules, they've been working just fine. The attacks and rivalries between their houses have decreased significantly.

They still occasionally happen but not as much as they used to.

Artemis found out from the "chosen one" that his muggleborn friend was released from the infirmary and she found the spell to help him.

For some reason he felt like he could tell her a lot of things, he even showed her a torn page from a book, which helped both him and Ron to help Hermoine.

When she saw the page, she instantly remembered when her and Draco were in Diagon alley, and how he ripped something out of a book.

She knew he was the one to place the helping information in the hands of their group, she even mentioned it to him, he denied it but she saw the smile that was threatening to appear in his face, it confirmed her suspicions.

Snape had told Dumbledore about Artemis' creation, The raven haired wizard tried not to smile when he gave the headmaster the news.

It was annoying to hear that he was back in charge of the school but Artemis got over it.

Due to Artemis' new spell and the overall house points her house received through the year, Slytherin had won the house cup for the 8 consecutive year in a row.

The entire hall held mixed emotions.

Hufflepuff didn't care about the title, Alana winked at the pureblood witch, despite knowing that since Artemis' house had won, she could invite whomever she wanted to their meetings.

Ravenclaw clapped for the Serpants, even though some of them didn't want to, they were just being civil.

Aurora was slightly pissed off since they never really won much, but she got over it when she spotted some attractive girls look her way.