𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞

WARNINGS: MATURE CONTENT, MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION AND TRAUMA

Saturday, September 1st:

HOGWARTS EXPRESS:

"You missed me huh?"

"Very much so," Artemis whined as he kept teasing her.

She missed his hands and the way they'd intertwine with hers, his kisses on her face, his deep voice, oh how she desired to hear it every morning. The low whispers, promises and sweet nothings as he tauntingly kissed down her neck, sent shivers down her spine and made her breathless.

Draco's ring-clad hands gently wrapped around the back of her neck, forcing her to meet his eyes as he spoke.

"How much did you miss me?" he laughed, pressing a kiss to her temple, then her cheeks, but not to her lips, much to her chagrin.

"So much," he pressed his thumbs against her throat, making her breath hitch as she tried to speak. "please."

"Please what?"

She was practically trembling in his hold and he was barely doing anything.

"Kiss me."

***

"Where's Missy?" Daphne questioned as she and Blaise settled in a shared compartment.

Gregory and Vincent were a few seats away from them, Pansy left to go and find Luna and her friends, meanwhile Astoria was with a few Hufflepuff's.

Blaise sighed and leaned his head against the chair, "No clue Daph." He replied tiredly.

He looked drained and bored, which made Daphne's worries skyrocket.

"And Theo?" She asked cautiously, anxious that he might be set off with the tiniest thing.

"I heard my name-" The Nott wizard wandered into the shared compartment, with a joyful looking Dean.

The new couple were not holding hands, but a blind man could see their bond.

Daphne and Blaise turned towards them, the former seemed to be more welcoming.

"Hi boys," The blonde grinned up at them as they settled in the opposite chairs.

Theo, of course took his designated window seat as Dean slid next to him. The pair had beverages in one hand and were interlinking their fingers under the table.

Blaise mustered up a smile and sent it towards the Nott wizard, before acknowledging his boyfriend, "Dean," he nodded at the brown-skinned boy.

"Blaise," Dean said with a smile.

"Theo," Theo exclaimed, earning snickers from all of them.

Daphne's amusement quickly turned sour when she noticed the beverages in their hands, "Where did you get hot chocolate?"

"Teddy convinced one of the cart ladies to bring them on board because it's my favourite."

"So cute," Daphne gushed at them, whilst Her fiancé pretended to gag.

Theo flipped him off, before innocently responding, "I try."