𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐛.𝐚.𝐝

November, Saturday 9th

RED VS GREEN

Today was the first Quidditch match of the year. It was Gryffindor versus Slytherin, and Harry's first match as well and Draco didn't want to miss the Potter boy fail.

Blaise somehow convinced McGonagall that he could commentate the game with Lee Jordan. There were only a few Gryffindor's that he got along with, and it was Jordan and the Weasley twins, as they got up to the same amount of mischief as him.

But he didn't particularly like it when he caught them looking at his cousin occasionally.

He threatened to hex them, and they believed him.

The thing about the Zabini wizard was that when he was mad, he was mad.

He came with both the bark and the bite. Despite his playful personality, he meant all his threats.

He even tried to get his cousin to commentate with him, but Artemis told him that she would probably make the Gryffindor players cry if she was given the microphone, so she declined.

He asked Daphne to join him, she eagerly said yes.

Leaving Artemis, Theo and Draco sit by lower stands. The gray-eyed boy's goons stood behind them. 

The pureblood friends wore the Slytherin colours, green scarves wrapped around their necks.

Theo's fists were still red from beating up the youngest Weasley brother. The Nott wizard got tired of his gloating about his friend being the youngest seeker on the team, he punched the redhead a couple of times until Blaise had to pull him off. Once Theo was calm, Blaise kicked Ron a couple of times before grabbing his friend and leaving the Gryffindor boy aching on the empty corridor floor.

They didn't get caught because Snape was luckily patrolling that hallway during that time of day, which somehow both of the Slytherin boys knew.

Theo laughed quietly when he had caught the glares some of the Gryfindor's were giving him.

The air was cold and the stands were packed.

Artemis subconsciously shifted closer to Draco, he didn't think twice and threw his arm around his friend. Theo smirked at the two.

The Slytherin team was naturally bigger and stronger than the Gryffindors. They had Adrian Pucey and Marcus Flint, if they didn't beat them alone, surely Marcus' teeth would.

Terrance Higgs was a terrific flier; Graham and Miles were also on the team, and even though they were slightly creepy, they did know how to destroy their opposition, no matter the cost.

Slytherins were known for playing dirty, so Artemis felt excited to watch the game.

Blood and beatings; that was all before the game.

Daphne may have slapped Millicent Bulstrode across the face earlier this week, after hearing her curse out Artemis in the girl's loo. And when she had told her friend, jinxes were sent towards the Bulstrode girl so quickly she ended up in the infirmary.

When the professors asked her what happened she went, to tell the truth, but Daphne and Artemis stood by the door, making the girl claim she walked into a door.

Pansy had to look after her friend; she couldn't attend the match either.

Not like anyone cared.

The Gryffindor players came out and immediately got booed, Theo even tried to throw his shoe at them, stopped when he caught a glimpse of McGonagall. The taunting from the Slytherin house was so intense some of the Gryffindor fans looked like they were about to wipe off red-painted faces.