𝐥𝐯𝐢. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

thank you for 60k views

WARNING: BLOOD, DEATH, VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS TO THE READERS.

𝗮/𝗻: 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼:

𝗱𝘆𝗻𝗮𝘀𝘁𝘆. 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗶𝗮
𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿
𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. 𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tuesday, December 19th, 1987:

EZEKIEL'S OFFICE:

Ezekiel Seramore stood inside his London-based office and stared out the prestige glass window as snow cascaded and clung onto any surface it found.

The year was ending, however, he couldn't wait for the new beginnings in his life.

A child was on its way. Another Seramore. A sibling for his daughter to play with and love.

And most of all someone else for him to love and protect until his blood stopped flowing and his soul passed through the veil.

A son that he would name Apollo.

Ezekiel knew he had things to get in order. That being the future of his family. He wanted them to be safe, always. Although his work was anything but.

He had many occupations under his belt, a trait that most Seramore's had.

Ezekiel occasionally worked in the ministry; translating infamous wizarding books and texts from a variety of countries, as well as this he often sat amongst wizarding trials, curious to see the outcome of many crimes.

He even heard about the renowned Sirius Black being sentenced to life in prison for allegedly murdering Peter Pettigrew and a group of muggles, whilst serving Voldemort, without trial.

Something about the case rubbed Ezekiel the wrong way, especially once he discovered, through unnamed sources that Sirius and his group of friends could transform into unregistered Animagi. Which lead him to believe that Pettigrew could be hiding in that very form.

It was a hunch and a large one at that.

Ezekiel cursed himself when he remembered the many files on his desk and had to sort through them all before he returned home in a few days.

Many letters from the headmaster of Hogwarts caught his eye, but he didn't care enough to reply, believing his sweet tone overcompensated for something much more sinister.

"Annoying git," he mumbled as his eyes danced over Albus' handwriting.

It was obvious to him that Albus was concerned about his many inquires revolving around the imprisonment of Sirius Black and the fact he was actively working to get the prisoner acquitted of the crimes committed, or at least have a trial put into place.

Ezekiel may have been many things but a liar was not one of them.

He had a voice; a rather loud one. He was going to use it and it wasn't going to be pretty.

"If Albus could acquit Severus and allow him to work in Hogwarts, why didn't he defend Sirius as well?" he thought aloud.

It was a headscratcher for Ezekiel.