𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐛𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Thursday, September 9th

My dearest Arty,

I am appalled and disheartened by the discrimination you received. Blaise had written to your aunt and me about it. I'm sorry I'm not there to comfort you, my love.

It's disgusting that you had to go through this on your own.

I had to calm your aunt down many times, she almost blew up the hotel we are staying at.

We had experienced something quite similar during our years at Hogwarts, it's a shame that nothing has changed.

I have sent you most clothes Arty, I hope they comfort you as well as the new books your grandfather has sent.

I hope you use your support system, so you don't compartmentalise your feelings. Your cousin has told me that he will always be there for you, as well as Daphne and Theodorus.

I can't wait to meet those two one day.

Although what I find odd is I haven't heard from Draco, I suppose he is focusing on his studies.

Also, can you let Severus know that I've sent him new robes, he had been requesting new personalised ones for quite some time.

I can't wait for it to be summer so I can see you. New Orleans will welcome you, just like it's welcomed your aunt and I.

We've made many friends during our business trip. Three of them come from the same family, isn't that a coincidence?

I love you my amazing Daughter.

C.S.

***

D.A.D.A CLASSROOM

Professor Lupin is the new teacher for defence against the dark arts this year.

He was a tall and slender man, with eyes a smile that could light up the world, eyes that showed comfort and care and a presence that could protect you.

Artemis had noticed the glares that the man received from Professor Snape.

Although she wished her favourite teacher had gotten the position that he had been requesting for years, she wanted to see if Lupin would be a positive change from Lockhart.

The man was still being taken care of at St. Mungo's and would probably never see civilisation for a while.

Artemis would've learnt nothing last year if she didn't take the time to study herself, as did her friendship group.

Speaking of her group, Daphne had been giving Draco the silent treatment, and as much as Theo wanted to, he did pity the boy, so they were still on speaking terms.

Blaise knew that his best mate craved attention and care, something his father didn't bother to give him, so he still treated Draco like normal, despite knowing that Artemis was taking a break from their "relationship."

The Zabini wizard thought it was the right choice for the two, however, for once he didn't voice his opinions, not wanting to add more fuel to the fire.

He would save his ammunition for a different day, knowing he would need to use it, whenever Draco opened his mouth to be disrespectful.

Speaking of the Malfoy wizard, he had been struggling to give Artemis her space.

𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ━━ D. Malfoy ( EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें