𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

Tuesday, July 31,

It had been several months since the young Seramore witch had accepted to Hogwarts, and a couple of months after that, her best friend finally had got his letter as well.

She did spend a couple of days cooped up in her room after reading her father's letter, which she reread many times over the last 5 months and had kept in a black box with a silver 'S' engraved on the top.

Her mother eventually got her out of her room and made her assist her with styling and sketching some new designs for her.

Something she randomly did for fun, had caught her mother's eye, which led the young girl to occasionally help her mother out with ideas for new fashion trends.

When she heard the news that Draco had gotten his letter she knew it meant that it was time for the little trio to finally make their appearance in Diagon Alley to purchase the right equipment for their first year at the wizarding school.

Ophelia Zabini had agreed rather quickly to take the children to get what was needed for school.

Her sister had thought it was rather odd of her to immediately say yes to taking them, the younger twin merely rolled her eyes at her sister's suspicion.

She told her she just wanted to share the experience with the little heirs, however, she did have ulterior motives for her trip.

She had realized that many parents were going to be there as well and she had thought it was her chance to try and seek another husband.

One who would hopefully live long enough this time.

The group of four all stepped out from the leaky cauldron onto the cobbled alley, the children immediately looked up at the many buildings that appeared to be reaching the sky.

They all just collected their money from their vaults in Gringotts.

They stood in awe from the vibrant colours that appeared all around them; it only fed their excitement.

They all stood to the side out of the way of the busy crowds of people filling up the streets.

Murmurs and whispers filled up their ears while many stood looking at the four.

Ophelia was dressed head to toe in her designer clothes which belonged to her family's clothing line, some of the pieces are not even out yet.

She lived for moments like this, she loved being the center of attention, it also helped that the "la mente" brand was thriving.

The Zabini witch was catching the lustful eyes of many wizards, she acted like she was unaware of their gazes looking at her curvy build but she winked at a couple of them only encouraging the desire that grew in their eyes.

Some of their wives had to drag them away from the Widow, not wanting their husbands to be next in line to possibly be hers.

"Still got it." Ophelia quipped, grinning at the site. Her words caught the attention of the little troublemakers, they stood confused as they received a couple of glares from witches.

Draco was the first to speak, "Aunt Lia, why do those women not like you?" He had initially thought it was due to the Zabini name being famous in the wizarding world so that meant they had to be jealous of his aunt.

It wasn't the first time he was out with Godmother, he noticed many women had to drag their partners away from her. But he had got so confused by the cold looks they had received.

She shrugged, "Because I'll steal their men." She spoke absentmindedly forgetting who she was speaking to, instantly regretting her choice in words knowing she'll be scolded by her older sister for this.