𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬

Disclaimer: This is going to be a long chapter, I'm sorry in advance.

Monday, September 21st

TRANSFIGURATION CLASS:

It had been almost a month since they started the school year and since then Artemis had not found her family room, nor had Blaise.

It's not like they had tried to find the room, they hadn't had time.

Between Blaise and Theo constantly sneaking off and Draco and Artemis having their Quidditch practices while Daphne watched, because she had nothing else to do, the group was very busy.

Artemis was also researching healing spells because her body was drained from the intense practices.

The Bandaging charm - heals splinted fractures and soothes pain.

Artemis already knew the charm and what it cured because she had partially used it to cure Dragon bites and burns.

Brackium charm - heals broken bones

Episkey - healed mild injuries

Stamina charms - restored stamina

None of them were for fast healing. She wanted a specific spell to increase the healing process by a couple of hours. She was never seriously injured after Quidditch practice compared to Draco.

She assumed it was because the boys tried to not hurt her and she hated it, she didn't want to be treated differently because of her gender.

However, she was too fast and agile to get hurt during practices, Marcus was ecstatic about her talent and praised her a lot because of it.

She felt like if she created a spell to speed up the healing process by only 25-50 % maybe the Slytherin team could practice for longer and improve their skills.

It wouldn't be cheating, just enhanced dedication to the sport.

Her group had become very tight-knit since there was a bigger threat on the school grounds and anyone could get petrified. They always walked around in twos or threes if they were not in all together, even in lessons, they couldn't risk it.

Artemis and Draco made it safely to their lesson this morning. "Now today, we will be transfiguring animals into water goblets." Professor McGonagall started as Artemis takes her seat next to Draco. Crabbe and Goyle knew to sit next to Draco only if Artemis decided to sit next to Daphne or her cousin.

He didn't like when she sat next to Theo, especially since he had noticed they were recently having more 'secretive' conversations. He would ask her about it and she would always wave him off, causing him to direct his anger onto either Quidditch, other houses, or even Theo.

Theo and Draco seemed to be at odds a lot, the former would spend more time with cousins and Daphne, and the latter doing the same but at different times. Artemis found this annoying and unnecessary since there were other things to deal with, but she knew how uncomfortable Theo was around Draco so she let it go.

Draco had a small chameleon on his desk while Artemis had a bearded dragon,  "Like so, one, two, three. Vera Verto" McGonagall explained as she turns her bird into a beautiful glass goblet, the whole class murmurs in excitement. "Now it's your turn, who would like to go first"

Was it animal cruelty?... yes, but was it a good spell?... Yes.

"Ah, Mr.Weasley, one, two, three... Vera Verto'' she enthusiastically said to Weasley, who was sitting in front of Draco, he picked up his broken wand and tries the spell. But instead of a glass goblet, he got a fuzzy goblet, with a tail...