𝐯𝐢. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧

Thank you guys for 2k views

no silent readers pls.

Thursday, September 12th

QUIDDITCH PITCH:

It was Artemis' first flying lesson with Madame Hooch today. Draco was also in her lesson, but sadly so was Pansy Parkinson, she would undoubtedly try and flirt with Draco. Theo, Blaise, and Daphne all were in their muggle studies class.

Even though she was happy that she had her flying lessons with Draco, she had gotten an earful from him a couple of days before.

Blaise had let it slip that she may or may not have held hands with a certain Nott wizard.

And to say Draco was angry was an understatement, he almost fought with Theo when he got back to the common room, Blaise get in between the two boys before anything could happen.

The girls sat near the altercation, trying not to laugh. Artemis got involved by shouting at the Malfoy wizard, stating that she doesn't need his permission to do anything.

He shut up when he caught her enraged look. She made him apologize to Theo, even though the apology didn't sound sincere, Theo still accepted it, although he wished he didn't because he wanted to see Draco moping around for Artemis' forgiveness a little longer.

Artemis scolded her cousin for causing this mess as well, but he convinced her that it was a mistake. She didn't forgive him at first, but he twisted her leg with a bag full of chocolate frogs.

Safe to say that Blaise would keep his mouth shut in the future and Draco wouldn't try and be so possessive over his best friend...for now.

The Seramore witch and Malfoy wizard stood next to one another on the green field. She could feel the excited energy that was coming off her friend, Draco didn't stop talking about how happy he was all morning for this lesson.

Artemis had to calm him down or he would have talked her ears off.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson" Madame Hooch begins, "well what are you waiting for? everyone step up to the left side of your broomstick, stick your right hand over the broom, and say up."

"UP,"  Artemis says confidently, her  broom quickly flies into her hand like a magnet.

It wasn't the first time she had practiced flying, she quite enjoyed it. She rode all the time with Draco when she was at his manor.

She didn't care if it was supposedly unladylike, nor did her mother, which is why Celeste would sometimes take her out flying during the night when she couldn't sleep or they just wanted to stay up.

Artemis looked at Draco who also gets it on the first try, they share a smile, and their smiles only get bigger as the students around them were still struggling to grab their brooms up.

Artemis had tried to conceal her expressions but she couldn't.

There was something about excelling at things, while others failed, which made Artemis  very happy, although she tried not to show it.

Draco shuffled closer to Artemis when Pansy tried getting his attention. The boy almost looked scared, he looked at Artemis with wide eyes that screamed, 'help me'.

Artemis got tired of almost being knocked over so she dragged him to the other side of her before his harassment could continue.

"Thank you Arty," he whispered, she winked back at him, making him blush.

Once the rest of the class got the hang of it, They mounted the brooms, however, only three students did it, and made it look effortless.

All of a sudden, there was commotion from the other side of the line, a student who Artemis recognised as Neville Longbottom started to float.