𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝟗 𝟑/𝟒

Sunday, September 1st

HOGWART'S EXPRESS:

The pureblood cousins had already made themselves comfortable on the Hogwarts express.

They had found an empty compartment and made themselves right at home.

The initial excitement that Artemis felt when they were loading the trunks into the train was gone, replaced by worry that her mother was gonna be alone in the Seramore Manor for a very long time.

Although she knew that her aunt Ophelia was going to stay with her mother for a while, considering they both had business to do.

The twins also didn't want to be by themselves considering that their children were not going to be around for the next 4 months.

Artemis didn't even seem to be bothered that several people were ogling at her and her cousin whilst they had stepped onto platforms 9 and ¾.

Whispering her family name and how brilliant many of the different witches and wizards from her bloodline were.

It was a known fact that Adriel Seramore was on many chocolate frog cards.

Although his face would disappear after a while, It was only a great tribute to her descendant.

Blaise was already discussing how he would decorate his and Draco's room, and how he didn't want anyone else sharing with them.

The thought of sharing irked Artemis, especially since she wouldn't know the girl or girls that she would be living with. She was civil with many of the pureblood children whenever she had to meet them, however, she rarely stayed in touch with any of them.

So hopefully she would try and make some friends on the train before they even stepped into the castle.

Blaise's voice interrupted her thoughts, "Where is Draco? Aunt Cissy should've dropped him off already."

"He's talking to to Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle," she said boredly.

Artemis' words sunk into Draco's skull after they had spoken in the robe store, he needed some ally's and he decided that two wizards from pureblood families were a good choice.

The Seramore's of course knew about the Crabbe family, they always kept it civil, although Gregory's family always tried sucking up to Artemis', they didn't want any problems with them, especially due to their notorious family history.

Everyone wanted a Seramore on their side, no matter what it took.

Many wizarding families didn't want any conflict with the Seramore's, some said it was out of fear but it was mainly out of respect.

"Oh, those two goons?" Artemis nodded in response, "they seemed rather eager to make friends with me at my last birthday party, it was in suffering especially since they didn't leave me alone."

The witch started to laugh at the memory, "I remember that you had to lock them in the broom closet so you could be left alone."

Blaise rolled his eyes at his cousin's amusement, "it wasn't funny, It was my day, and I could barely enjoy it, birthday depression is a thing you know?"

"You didn't have to invite them."

"It wasn't me, it was the mother and you know that, and I didn't want to anger her, especially since she was the one who put the entire thing together."

"Well next time just tell her to keep them both off the guest list, and we won't have a problem."

The older cousin went to speak but their compartment door opened and a male voice spoke, "I was wondering if I could sit here, everywhere is full of potential Gryffindor's and I didn't want my allegories to act up."