𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬

keeping voting guys

WARNINGS: ANGST AND MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION AND TRAUMA

Friday, September 14th:

BOYS DORMITORY:

After quidditch tryouts, Blaise headed back to his room in a huff.

Yes, he made the team and was now a chaser, but he still felt so much anger, it suffocated him with each breath he took.

He didn't change out of his quidditch uniform, he just stormed out of the changing rooms and headed back to his dorm. Luckily Theo was elsewhere, leaving the Zabini wizard to spiral alone.

He paced as his taunting thoughts clawed at his brain like a predator that has already caught its prey.

Why am I angry? He snapped his eyes shut and attempted to control his breathing.

His fury was building, whispering in his ear and dragging him away from serenity.

Blaise roughly pulled off his green jersey and tossed it on the floor, hoping that would allow him to breathe.

"What is wrong with me?" He muttered as his loud pants filled the room.

His eyes snapped open and narrowed onto the nearest thing he could get his hands on. Seconds before he could grab the item the door gently opened.

"Blaise?" He immediately recognised the love of his life's voice, making him turn to look at her.

Daphne's mouth fell agape at the scene in front of her.

Half of Blaise's belongings were trashed and judging from his guilty expression, he must've not realised he had launched them across the room.

The place was a tip and so was he... mentally.

He rapidly blinked, just like his chest that rose and fell with the pace of his erratically beating heart.

"What?!" He didn't mean for his words to sound so harsh, but that didn't stop Daphne from flinching.

"What's wrong?" She asked, ignoring his tone and taking a tentative step forward.

She thought he would be happy since he had made the team, so it would be easier to talk to him about how torn up she has been about her parent's separation. Daphne sat in the stands, as usual, she clapped and cheered when her fiancé started to take part, proud at every move he made, jab he dodged and punch he connected with the faux opposition. She couldn't wait to watch his first match.

Blaise ran his hands over his face and sighed, "Daph not now."

He knew that if he was around anyone it would only hurt them as well.

He loves Daphne, he always will but he didn't want her to fly too close to him or he knew she would get burnt.

She swallowed nervously and played with her engagement ring, "I just wanted to talk to you."

Blaise vigorously shook his head, "I-I can't not now."

Daphne sighed with a sullen expression resting on her face, "I feel like we don't talk anymore," she stated and forced herself to not clean up his shared dorm.

It was unfortunately how his mind potentially felt and she hoped with time it would clear up.

"There's a reason for that," He bluntly argued and tore his gaze away from her.

Another ache collided with her chest. She had been feeling those a lot lately.

"I know-"

"Do you?" Blaise questioned, sharply interrupting her.