𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Thank you for 14k views guys

Circa October 1993

THE ARMOURY:

Chaotic.

A word to describe the nightmare that has been Artemis Seramore's third year at Hogwarts.

It had barely been a month since the school year began and she felt as if she was going to lose it.

She honestly thought she had kept her composure and class splendidly over the last two years.

She hadn't had detention or been scolded by any of her professors, something that many of her competitors had found aggravating and frustrating. But she didn't care about their feelings, she could barely take of her own at the moment.

She had successfully avoided almost most of the male population, apart from Theo and her cousin.

And due to their dismay, she had also continued her tutoring sessions with the 'chosen one'.

She liked to say that he was a distraction. An annoying and persisting one, but it kept her mind off the bane of her existence.

Draco Lucius Malfoy.

He had on many occasions attempted to talk to her. But she couldn't bear to look at him let alone be in the same proximity to the boy.

It was very hard to do since the two had Quidditch training together, however, the whole team had noticed the tension between the two, Marcus had made sure she didn't have to work alongside I'm unless they had a game.

Cassius Warrington was delighted by the news as was Graham Montague.

Daphne had helped her a lot, encouraging her to focus on her studies and other ways to pamper herself during the school term.

Artemis had returned the favour, because she knew that her best friend was struggling with parental issues, fearing that her mother and father would get a divorce.

The Seramore witch had constantly comforted the girl, even though she had never experienced that type of pain, she knew she had to do something to help. She understood that Daphne didn't want to turn to her younger sister because she didn't want to worry Astoria.

The sisters rarely got along, but they did care alot for one another.

Draco knew he had messed up because his best friends had barely spoken a word to him since the incident in the library. He had wanted to apologise for his indiscretions, however, he had struggled to get the words, 'I'm sorry' to roll off his tongue.

Cowardice... He knew this, yet he carried on like he wasn't phased.

He had ignored Pansy, but she still acted as if they were together, dating, even though he had never confirmed they were for a second.

He had yearned for his Arty, but she was too hurt to care.

This is why she was in the Armory with the Dons of Hogwarts, discussing their plans for the year.

Well, a plan that Artemis had come up with.

"Weed?" Alana questioned with wide eyes.

The three witches were huddled up in the corner of the secluded room.

The sun was slowly falling from the sky, creating an orange hue to peep through the windows, touching and heating the metal statues that filled up the room.

The witches had just eaten their dinner and decided that it would be a good day to have their meeting since they were almost over halfway through the term.