𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE

Monday, August 25th:

The day had finally come. It was the 442nd Quidditch World Cup final.

Artemis was ecstatic to watch the match. Her mother was finally home at their manor.

All the members of her family got tickets for the match, but her uncle Lucius managed to get seats in the minister's box, so she would be situated there with him, Draco, Blaise, Daphne and Theo.

She couldn't wait to meet up with everyone, but they all got ready in their separated homes before they were transported to the stadium.

Artemis had recently had her hair put into Senegalese twists, so she didn't have to keep doing it each morning. Similar to Blaise, he usually had his mother put his hair in cornrows, whenever his cousin couldn't do it.

Artemis had changed into a white-knee-length shirt and a black sleeveless sweater, her braids were in a ponytail and ankle boots sat comfortably on her feet.

She only wore two accessories, her ring and a small black clutch attached to a chain.

The weather was more humid than hot, but the light breeze that kissed her face made it all slightly bearable.

Decorations were hung all already the field, she could spot the various tents even from the entrance.

"Darling." a deep voice called out from behind her, she swivelled on her feet and grin when she came face to face with a certain platinum-haired boy.

Draco was clad in an all-black suit, something she knew that both Theo and Blaise were wearing as well.

Her feet picked up as she ran up to him, ignoring the leering stares from other wizards, "I've missed you." she mumbled into his chest, and he quickly snaked his hands around her waist, "You look handsome."

"And you look beautiful." he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Since the pair had begun to date, they couldn't help but be quite touchy-feely, just out of habit.

They had always been that way, but since declaring their feelings, it had been overdrive and all their peers noticed it.

"You should wear black suits more often." her eyes trailed over his attire, when she pulled away and placed her arms around his neck, he smirked at her reaction.

"Already planning on it."

"How was France?" she questioned, Artemis had only ever been to the country once when she was very young and she could barely remember anything about it.

He shrugged as his eyes focused on each feature of her face that he had missed over the last 2 months.

"The same," he replied and she nodded, "how was New Orleans and being around those bloodsuckers?" he asked in a hushed and irritated tone.

She ran her thumb over his pulse point, successfully calming him down, he sighed at the motion, "Not as bad as I thought."

He squinted down at her, their height difference was even more noticeable, as he had grown another inch over the summer, "So you actually like this Klaus Guy?"

"I guess, he treats my mother well and Elijah treats my aunt the same."

He watched as a smile pulled at her lips, making him huff in annoyance, "So there is no way they can die?" he groaned.

She shook her head, "Drac-"

"I'm kidding." he cut her off quickly after hearing her change in tone.