𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬

Monday, September 1st:

HOGWARTS EXPRESS:

It was the first day back at Hogwarts and the news about what happened during the Quidditch world cup was still bouncing off the walls of every wizarding house, business and school.

The death eater attack didn't seem like a coincidence to Artemis, it seemed far too calculated in her eyes as if it was only part of their plan and that they might be building up to something else.

But she didn't want to spend her time worrying about what might be because she just wanted to live in the present.

Artemis had excused herself from her group and their compartment and went off to use the loo.

Most of the 4th years had already changed into their robes, while some still wore the specialised jacket that Le Menté had recently released to the uniform store in Diagon Alley.

Each house had its own, in yellow, blue, green and red.

Celeste and Ophelia saw the success that Artemis' had when she was in 3rd year, therefore they wanted to make more and bring in more money for the year.

Although most professors were not fond of the new look, they couldn't say anything, as the ministry already signed off on them.

There was a lot of gossips that the Zabini twins had connections in the ministry, which they did, but they were just overall popular, therefore Hogwarts bomber jackets were the new craze.

On Artemis's way back to her compartment, she bumped into a familiar face.

"Honestly Artemis, take me to dinner first before you try to get to second base with a guy."

Artemis slowly look up and stared directly into the eyes of Cedric Diggory, who adorned a teasing smile.

He seemed taller and in much better spirits, especially after the awful injury he received last year, which was caused by none other than Artemis' boyfriend.

The Seramore witch shook her head, trying to stop the small smile from appearing on her face, "We're always going to meet this way aren't we?"

"I guess we are," he laughed, then caught the gaze of Iziah Jones, "have you spoken to Zay recently?"

She furrowed her brows at the question, "no Diggory," she followed his gaze and was met with a wave from the boy in question.

Artemis felt slightly bad that they didn't talk over the summer, although she was aware that the Jones brothers frequently spoke to Blaise and Theo because of their business ideas.

She did keep in contact with the Weasley twins, Lee Jordan and the Dons.

Cedric nodded understandingly, feeling bad for his friend, everyone knew in Hufflepuff knew about Iziah's crush on the Seramore girl, it was very obvious.

But it was clear that she only had eyes for Draco, vice versa.

"You're never gonna call me Cedric are you?" Cedric asked.

Artemis grinned, "Probably not."

He sighed dramatically, "Let's hope it happens before I die."

She rolled her eyes, "Like that's gonna happen anytime soon."

"You never know."

They exchanged a smile before she heard someone call her name.

"Darling."

The pair turned around to spot a pair of stormy grey eyes, belonging to Draco Malfoy.

He only left their compartment, worried that his girlfriend had been attacked like she had been last year.