1

We walked down the street in a mini skirt and revealing t-shirt, along with a small hang bag, as the sun was shining down.

We finally get to celebrate the end of a long and stressful school year. Four years of school, four years of never-ending drama, four years of new friends, new love, and a lot of heartbreak, four years of underage drinking.

The underage drinking doesn't stop till I'm twenty-one. The perk of looking older than I am is I don't get asked for ID.

But summer had arrived, and there would be no more school. I'm looking forward to the endless parties to which I'll be invited.

Jeni gripped my hands and dragged me towards a store, grumbling, "We need a dress," she grins, holding up a pink one before lowering it. "one that screams hot and sexy!" and come fuck me."

I guffawed as I approached a beige lace jumpsuit. The majority of the cloth is glittering lace, with the remainder concealing my private areas.

" that's a very revealing outfit, luna,"

"That's the point," I said after a few moments of deliberation. " Should I buy it? Or is it a little too revealing? What are you going to buy?"

"buy it. Who cares if you're slutty!" She reached out her hand, grabbed the jumpsuit, and stuffed it into the cart. "I want a dress; please help me find one."

We walked around the empty store, looking for an outfit. We knew we wanted to go out tonight, but we had no "party clothes" we wanted to celebrate for somehow surviving four years of being dragged in hell.

I grabbed a sparkly gold dress and showed it to Jenni. "I think you'll look super hot with this and your hair curled; what do you think?" I licked my lips as I watched her touch her blonde hair.

"This is why I bring you with me; you pick things so quickly and easily." I grinned, passing it to her

We quickly took everything to checkout because  I had to finish moving my belongings to my new apartment, which I was dreading. My parents were gracious enough to hold it for me while I indulged in laziness.

But I called some movers, and they said they'd be there before three o'clock, and it's now noon. So I had to rush off, drop Luna, and go to my parents.

I was already dreading the day; I wanted to sleep and party. Especially since we were finally going to go to that one dam club, everyone talks about.

I heard it was a club where everyone left with a memory, and some people would even come down from California, which is far. It's the only good thing about Massachusetts.

People come to the club as if it were a tourist attraction. I wasn't old enough to drink, but I think I can get my hands on some liquor by flirting.

Men are oblivious.

They believe that if a pretty woman gives you puppy eyes and pouty lips, she wants to fuck you. They have no idea it's just manipulation, which I'm very good at.

+

The hour flew by faster than I had anticipated. I was now dressed in my jumpsuit, feeling a little self-conscious. It was too tight on my body, exposing my curves and giving me the cleavage I always fantasize about.

My hair was pin-straight and shined brightly as the light reflected on it. I had a natural face of makeup on, but it was enough to tell what I was wearing.

I felt hot.

I turn to face Jeni, her blue eyes staring back at me. Her gold dress looked amazing on her, and it curved her body. It was perfect. She curled her hair exactly as I suggested, a big smile on her red lips.

This club was massive; it didn't appear so from the outside, but the inside included a variety of seating spaces, a large dance floor, and a slew of stripper poles, each of which was occupied by someone. There was a second story; loud music, people making out all over the place, and different colored lights shining all over the place.

"I'd like to say that this dress is sucking the air from me," she yells over the loud music.

I laughed as I looked down at her body. "You, on the other hand, look super hot! I'll have to borrow it one day."

Jeni winks before smiling, "anything for my favorite person,"

"Come on, let's go get some drinks," she murmured as we walked hand in hand towards the bar.

We were both sitting on a stool waiting for attendance when a brunette approached us, wearing a white rag over his black button-up. He locked his gaze on Jeni and me for a split second before placing both hands on the table.

I looked down at his tattooed arm before returning my gaze to his dark brown eyes. He was a handsome man, but his stare was menacing. "What can I get you today, ladies?" He squints his eyes at Jeni, and I feel her kick me with her black heel.

They know each other.

"Hi Zayn, can we please get shots and then margaritas?" Jeni tilted her head, smiling at the man in front of us.

" Anything for you, jenian." Her head snapped towards me as soon as he turned around.

"Who the hell is that, Jenian?" I teased, my eyes wide as she smiled shyly at me.

"Obviously, his name is Zayn, as you've heard, but I met him at that fucking yacht party you didn't want to go to, and by the way, his friends are stupid hot, and before you ask ms. miller, no, I didn't know he worked here."

"Did you two hook up?" She cast a sidelong glance at me before furrowing her brows.

"We did, luna, in a fucking closet. He made me horny "She cringed as she stared at him. "ew, that sounds so strange 'horny.'"

I gripped the chair, whipping her, so she was facing me again with a giggle. " why didn't you tell me this when it happened?? a little hurt, y'know."

She scoffs. As he approached us, her voice lowered to a whisper. "I completely forgot! I was stupid drunk, but the sex was fantastic. I'd let you hit today, but I've got dibs."

" oh, you little shit."  the glass comes down on the table, getting our attention.

"I'll bring your margaritas in a minute, ladies; here's your shot" I smiled, tilting my head; I watched as his eyes glanced down to my breast before meeting my eyes.

" thank you, zayn." I grabbed the small glass turning to face Jeni. She grinned at me, our glass lighting crashing together before our heads were being thrown back, the hard liquor burning down our throat.

" margaritas," zayn yells through the loud music looking at Jeni.

She turned to look at me as he left towards another customer. " ready to get fucked up drunk?" she asked me, taking a sip from her drink.

-